Starting again (^_^)

Matt B

Hi Shiloh, Sally's Beaty Supply sells a lotion called Proclaim.It's great,and it's only about 4 bucks a quart. it has olive oil in it and that really helps get rid of ring marks.

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)
Matt, I'll have to check that out. I actually use olive oil when I can afford the good stuff as a skin moisturizer. Normally it's an extra virgin olive oil, and I may be way off, but maybe the name of it is Natures Own. I get it at my local Co-op. Thought about using it on my boobs instead of lotion.

BustyBabe, thank you. :)

HerSweetTemptress

Ok, got a curious question. I'm wanting a little more fullness on the underside of my boobs. Would I put the cups slightly lower than the bottom of my breast to get that?

HerSweetTemptress

Interesting thing tonight... I've seen people mention the pump and release method ever since I first got on here. Never thought twice about it before tonight really. Was sitting in bed with my back to a wall watching random stuff on Netflix like I always do when I pump. I have no clue what made me think to try, but I tried the pump and release method about 30 minutes into my session. Got into a rythym doing it, and 45 minutes flew by! Took the cups off my chest and was getting up to grab a shirt, and... And it worked a heck of a lot better than the pump and hold method! I could actually feel the difference moving around, especially coming down the stairs. Guess I'll be doing it that way from now on, lol.

HerSweetTemptress

Ok, a bit of an update. Didn't get to pump from Friday till a bit ago at all. My fiancee came to see me, and even though she's liking the results, she thinks it's weird to see, so I didn't bother. Prolly a good thing since She and I both had nasty anxiety attacks Sunday afternoon/night. Never cried so much in my life honestly. But though, I just did a 45 minute pump and release session. So far about a half hour after, I have nearly a 1/4 of an inch more projection. Kinda in a wow moment right now. Keep this up and I may be buying new bras soon. Not that I'm complaining though. Lol. After I get a good nights rest, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

HerSweetTemptress

Had a second session of 45 minutes with the pump and release method. The first two pics are right after the cups were removed and the other two are in a bra that as of yesterday fit perfect, and now is a little snug.

***Pictures in next post***

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Woow thats a pretty difference to your last pics :eek:

It seems you are doing it in the right way, keep it up :)

HerSweetTemptress

Thank you Matt. :)

JaniMouse, thank you. I just hope I can keep it up till I get to my goal. :)

Pic 3

Attachments

• 100_1573.JPG
    100_1573.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 518

Matt B

Hi Shiloh, I don't know what you are using for noogling,but olive oil really helps get rid of ring marks.Just FYI.

HerSweetTemptress

Matt, I had thought about using olive oil, but not for that reason. The marks are gone about 20 minutes after it's off me. The stuff I use is Malibu Hemp Moisturizer.

Here's the 4th pic. For some reason the site wouldn't let me upload anymore. So now using my Photobucket account.

bddcc8c7.jpg

JaniMouse

HerSweetTemptress said:
I just hope I can keep it up till I get to my goal. :)

Patience... patience... patience... endless patience :D

I think it's getting more easy, if you got some nice progress.

HerSweetTemptress

Patience is one department I need some improvement with. Hopefully I can stick with it this time and reach the goal. I don't believe it's too far off of a goal, but guess we will see. :)

NadiOne

gret results so far! you will fall into a nice little routine and the your patience will get better :)

HerSweetTemptress

Thanks DoubleD. :) I've been thinking about doing more sessions at 45 minutes instead of just 2 at an hour a piece. Seems to do better. Actually, speaking of, I think I'm going to head upstairs with some Pepsi, turn on Mythbusters on Netflix, and start pumping. :)

HerSweetTemptress

Holy crap! :eek:

I'm almost speechless...

So far today I've pumped 3 times at 45 minutes each using the pump and release method. Umm... I'm not really sure how to describe this...

Well... it's sorta like how when puberty start, you get the breast buds behind each nipple. Well, my breast tissue has pretty much stayed hard lumps behind my areolas. They sorta got bigger, along with my areolas. But they never completely broke apart like is normal. Now... it's like puberty has hit again... and those breast buds have expanded dramatically. This pic should be able to explain better than I can.

Red is pre breast bud size, and green is breast bud size now.

My areola size has increased a bit too.

Purple is pre pumping areola size, and the teal is now.

Not sure what I'm doing different this round, but damn it's working great. Measured and have gained a 3/4 of an inch in projection, and as you can see, gained a lot of fullness.

JaniMouse

Seems like your prolactin starts to rise^^

Thats a nice progress u got in this short time, unbelievable :D