Starting again (^_^)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I was wrong. I Just looked it up and its prolactin is released from the pituitary gland to promote milk production after childbirth

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
HerSweetTemptress said:
JaniMouse, what is prolactin? I'm on my cell phone otherwise I'd google it.

Hey SweetTemptress,

prolactin is a hormone which promotes milk production and the growth of the mammary gland.

It's during puberty, pregnancy high... prolactin also can rise due to regularly suction on the breasts.

HerSweetTemptress

The resident hippie witch. (^_^)
Cool. Learn something new every day. :)

Well, I've sorta slacked off on pumping lately. Been sorta depressed really. Things are tough when your parents don't accept who you are and your fiancees relatives don't either, and I'll have to skip a couple days as I'm going to see Sarah for the weekend. Hopefully I don't shrink back down. Post some pics in a bit.

JaniMouse

Yes thats dirty if the parents as one of the most important part in life, dont accept you.

Thats realy sad but who knows sometimes things got changed, good luck with that :)

damedame

HerSweetTemptress said:
Cool. Learn something new every day. :)

Well, I've sorta slacked off on pumping lately. Been sorta depressed really. Things are tough when your parents don't accept who you are and your fiancees relatives don't either, and I'll have to skip a couple days as I'm going to see Sarah for the weekend. Hopefully I don't shrink back down. Post some pics in a bit.

Take heart that you've found at least someone who accepts you. :) One person makes a huuuuge difference. Nothing is worse than being alone. ^^

And impressive results. Do they always have that 'blueish' tint afterwards? It looks like it must go away quickly?

Keep at it! :)

HerSweetTemptress

JaniMouse said:
Yes thats dirty if the parents as one of the most important part in life, dont accept you.

Thats realy sad but who knows sometimes things got changed, good luck with that :)

Thanks. There's been progress steadily since I came out. On her side not sure if their will be but all that matter is she and I have each other. :)

Take heart that you've found at least someone who accepts you. One person makes a huuuuge difference. Nothing is worse than being alone. ^^

And impressive results. Do they always have that 'blueish' tint afterwards? It looks like it must go away quickly?

Keep at it!

Oh, I do. I do everything I can to show her my love every day, even though there is a bit of a distance between us.

Thank you. The weird coloration goes away pretty quickly. Usually in like 15 to 20 minutes. I do the pump and release method, and by the time 45 minutes is up, my nipples are about to get sucked into the holes at the end of the cones, lol. I take it to a sort of extreme, but it works for me at least. :)

I'm about to get some pics. Going to do some now before I pump since I haven't posted any without pumping first.

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
HerSweetTemptress said:
Ok, ignore the yellow on my skin. It isn't bruising from pumping, but something I'd rather not mention openly here.

Looking good Shiloh the girls are very circular! That is a good thing I think anyways look great!! Keep up the great work

HerSweetTemptress

Thanks. Kinda bummed about having to miss doing it this weekend. Really gotten a habit of it lol.

Everyone around me is starting to notice my boobs are getting bigger. Kinda nice getting that little extra bit of attention here and there. :)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
HerSweetTemptress said:
Thanks. Kinda bummed about having to miss doing it this weekend. Really gotten a habit of it lol.

Everyone around me is starting to notice my boobs are getting bigger. Kinda nice getting that little extra bit of attention here and there. :)

yeah im in the same situation not being able to do it :( have been just taking PM and a few others to kick that nasty T stuff down in me :) , but I have gotten a few comments as well like the other day went tubing down a river and well I thought its no big deal Iam not that big yet for the girls haah jokes on me cause took off shirt of course it was cold and well you get the rest ;) . My buddy said wow what you got going on there well the cats outa the bag now i guess lmao so i had to explain to him the situation and what I am honestly. Hopefully he will be okay with it later on

HerSweetTemptress

Alrighty, I'm back and hopefully will get started on my routine again. Had an awesome weekend with my fiance. Learned her area better for when I move there and made a fun trip to Asheville. Went initially just to go, ended up at the mall twice, and almost in Hendersonville to go to a Pagan store there. I gotta say Crystal Visions was cool. Didn't have the tarot cards I wanted, but had several books and jewelry I'd love to go back for though.

Spending the weekend with her advanced our relationship to the next level so yeah, good weekend. I hope to post some updated pics in the next few days.

Oh, and I didn't shrink back down too much luckily. She noticed how big they're getting when we were changing.

HerSweetTemptress

Ok, I figured that after four days of not pumping it'd take a bit to get back where I was. Well, that so wasn't the case. I've done four sessions today, about 30 minutes a piece. Right now, I'm wearing one of the bras my fiancèe gave me when I told her I was doing this. It's a 38C. :-O I don't fill it out 100 percent or anything but I'm close. :)

Later today I have a dentists appointment. Going to be wearing a thin cami with a built in bra, so it will be interesting if I get any complements while I'm there. My fiancèe Sarah is gonna be all touchy and grabby when she sees me next if I keep getting bigger, lol.

HerSweetTemptress

Ok, figured I'd best post an update. Since I came back from the fiancee's I've only been able to pump one day till now. I'm pretty surprised I haven't shrunk down at all. But, I have a curious question for all of you. My room mate noticed this. I wear a lot of tank tops, and you can see a white line where the cups normally sit. Even after so long without pumping they're there. Any ideas?

JaniMouse

How does the line look like?

The only idea i have with lines on the body, maybe you are less in proteins..

dl9812

Ring marks are to be avoided. Caused primarily by holding too long. I am surprised because I think you use pump and release? Maybe you are not releasing long enough for the blood to flow into the skin under the dome edges. Frequent breaks and massage the ring marks during the break should solve the problem.

Also, judging by the size of your ring marks, I think you should be using a larger cup. CL maybe, for the width to fit your chest better. :)