stretch marks... :(

D

Dixieland

mummy of 2,
sorry it has taken me a few days to find time to get on here...finals!!! Yes, this method is supposed to help all kinds of stretch marks.
Hope this helps.
Dixieland

S

sissy2345

Dixieland,

Are you still doing the stretchmark treatments? I haven't been because I can't do them on my breast while noogling, don't want to stretch skin that I am working on, and then I've been getting electrolysis treatments on my belly since late April, so I haven't been able to do any more there either. Plus, I wanted to tan over the summer, which is a no-no during both the stretchmark treatments and electrolysis. My last electrolysis appt is Monday, so I will be starting again. I'm anxious to hear if you have kept it up and what results you have! Thanks - Sissy

M

monapics12

hi I also have stretch marks but miraculously they are fading and I've only been doing my routine for less than 2 weeks and they're fading already. This is what I am using. I use a kojic acid lotion and after that has absorbed I use vitamin e oil or you can use palmer's vitamin E serum on top and massage that in. The kojic acid lotion I use twice a day and the vitamin e serum I use atleast 4 times a day..and now they are fading so much that I believe they'll be gone in a month or so...if you want the link to the lotion let me know and I will give it to you..thanks

M

monapics12

i have silver /white streach marks either side of my legs from pegnancey and tops of hips
any help with these type of ones???

MUMMYof2...these are the type I have on my butt...but they are fading from the method I am using as indicated above..so I think that's what you should do as mine are exactly like yours...take care

S

sissy2345

Monapics12, I would be interested in the link to that product! Are you trying this method on the silver/white ones that you describe if you are seeing results on the other ones? -- Sissy

M

monapics12

Hi Sissy,
I only have white and silver stretch marks on my butt...so it's definitely working on those...the product is called Diane stalder kojic acid lotion..you can search that on google..otherwise I will get the direct link for you as this comes from phillipines..and after using this one..I mean after it has absorbed, I use palmer Vitamic E serum...4 times a day..it's sticky but well worth it. Let me know if you don't find the link through google and I will search it for you..take care..

Tina

When I do a search for Kojic Acid, it says that it is a skin lightener.

I wouldn't want to lighten my skin but I would like to get rid of my stretch marks. I have been working on them for quite some time now, even though they are much better, they are still visible to me, and I want to get rid of them completely. People say it is not possible but if my are this better already, then I must be able to keep working on them to get rid of them completely.

Anastasia916

Another good thing for stretch marks or scars of any kind is pure cocoa butter, it can be bought in stick form, where it's in a tube and you push it up, just rub it on the area a few times a day and over time they will start to faint a bit. I used it on the scars on my knees for about 4 months and they are almost gone, I ran out though. But if it worked on my scars I'm sure it would work for stretch marks. I had huge scars on my knees from busting them open so much when I was a kid (I was a tomboy). Oh also I had two scars on my face from a dog biting my face when I was 4, I also used the cocoa butter on them and they are completely gone. It did however cause my acne to break out more when I was using it on my face, but worth it to get rid of the scars.

M

monapics12

you're right..kojic acid is used as a skin lightener..so it fades the stretch marks completely. That's why I wouldn't recommend it for people with dark skin at all. My skin is light so it didn't make it any lighter. :D I really hope it helps as it has helped me a lot..thanks.

Tina

Thanks monapics!

I have dark skin so I might not use it then. But some parts where I have my stretch marks are darker than the rest of my body, so it may be helpful in those areas. So thanks for the tip. Can you keep me posted on your results?

M

monapics12

hi Tina
It will be perfect for you..as it will even out your skin tone and at the same time fade the stretch marks..it's really good for dark knees as well and also if you have pimples it will get rid of those..it's good for a lot of things and stretch marks is one of them....let me know and I will give you the direct link to where you can buy it from...take care.

wannabecee

I recommend The Cellulite Solution by Dr. Howard Murad. i've been following most of his advice and what is helping (besides getting off megadoses of estrogenic herbs) is drybrushing before bathing, body lotions that are super moisturizing after wards and using a cellulite massager in the morning w a moisturizing lotion that has anti-inflamatory ingredients. i also take lecithin and flaxseed oil. he mentions that this helps cellulit and stretch marks. basically makes the skin more hydrated and elastic...

oh it's not necesssry to buy his stuff which is pretty $$. get the vitamins and just read labels to find a good moisturizing lotion... it's working real well.

Z

Zenity

There are two things here:

-Improving stretch marks, or

-Eliminating stretch marks.

all the methods you are mentioning here might work for improving them, but for eliminating them I think only dermarolling or lasering will help.

Why? well, an stretch mark is nothing but a inner layer skin scarring. When you want to get rid of an scar the only methods that have work are actually based on new injuries over the old scar to control to produce new and better scaring through removing old tissue and replacing it with generation of new one.
As stretch marks are not on the surface of the skin it is quite difficult to reach them. That is why I simply think that skin needling in combination with some acids as tretinoin (retin A) or glicolic, does work. Seen it with my eyes. Almost 98% improvement of a friend of mine experimenting with it. The only thing is that her stretch marks were located at hips and belly not breasts.

Tina

Nadir,

I am not interested in just improving my stretch marks, I want to get rid of them completely. I have been looking in to this derma roller thing you have mentioned. It looks promising. I want to know if your friends stretch marks are 98% better because of laser or derma rollers.

Thanks.

Z

Zenity

Tina

Deep dermarolling along with the lotions as described above was what she used.

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi all I do skin needling on my face and I look years younger than my age love jelly xoxoxoxox

T

tavia

oo yess whats needleing??? sounds interesting

think ill google it quikly x ;)

T

tavia

i didnt find out much about individual skin needling (is this what u meant jellydee?)

but the info on derma rollers is promising

"Skin needling with a skin roller produces hundreds of tiny dermal injuries. Each dermal injury triggers the body’s natural wound healing response within the skin, producing and depositing new collagen in the treatment area. Each successive treatment triggers the production and deposition of new collagen that progressively fills in depressed scars and deep lines. This infilling process can continue for up to 12 months after a treatment has been performed.

Results vary between patients, with some achieving 90%+ improvement in scarring and others less than 50%. However, all patients achieve some improvements.

Skin needling with a skin roller produces hundreds of tiny dermal injuries. Each dermal injury triggers the body’s natural wound healing response within the skin, producing and depositing new collagen in the treatment area. Each successive treatment triggers the production and deposition of new collagen that progressively fills in depressed scars and deep lines. This infilling process can continue for up to 12 months after a treatment has been performed.

Results vary between patients, with some achieving 90%+ improvement in scarring and others less than 50%. However, all patients achieve some improvements.

[url=http://www.scar-reduction.com/needling.html]http://www.scar-reduction.com/needling.html[/url]
[color=red]look at the scar pics x[/color]