sueB5 stats

Boobalicious

Hello Sue and a warm welcome to you! I'm still fairly new on here too and yes it important that we jolly each other along!! I used to measure all the time, but now I measure only once per month and jot down the numbers in my diary - thats it. I don not measure in between times and to be honest I only use the tape measure as I was advised to do so before I started on my journey (which I have been on for a little over 6 weeks now) so my advice is not to throw away the tape measure, but use it once a month just for the record. Your boobs will look and feel loads bigger than any tape measure will tell you! I have a bra that I used to wear very comfortably before I started which I like to put on now and again just to prove to myself that they HAVE grown as I can't fit into it now at all! some on here also have a goal bra which they are aiming to fill and try that one on every so often so that they can see their progress. These are way better than tape measures anyday!!

Keep up the good work and keep in touch.

Boobalicious x :)

I have tried to not even look at my boobs for the last week. I found I was getting a little obsessed with the whole thing and it was just getting me down. It's hard though isn't it? especially when you get involved, as I have with the NB family here. All I want to think about is boobs, boobs, boobs!
1/4 is still phenomenal Sue! Anything is amazing in your first month. I totally agree with boobilicious. Work on filling a 'goal' bra. Try it on once a month and nothing else. That's what I am doing. Pictures and bra once a month.

;D

SueB5

Hi Joni, boobalicioius and flatty
Yes I agree with all of you. My orignal goal was to fit my own bra correcly without looking down and feeling sad. I think there is no real way to measure a boob let along growth. The 3 measurements do not work to detect overall growth and feel. I am happy with my progress because I am getting so much closer to filling my own bra now which was a cup size too big. It is very difficult to find a true 38a bra so I upgrade to a B. My goal bra is what I wear everyday!
I know it is not growth but I tried on the small domes yesterday and they did not fit so this cheered my up no end. I know it is not growth but it feels like progress. Noogling is becoming a way of life - as checkng the site to see how everyone is going on is too.
I won't touch the tape until next month now. This is good advice as always, thanks all.
Sue

SueB5

8 week review

I have made no progress at all this month according to the tape measure. However, I took some more photos and looked at them in relation to my starting photos and I can see a real difference in shape and size. I am surprised that the tape measure has not picked any of it up at all. I actually thought that I had made no progress until I saw the pictures.
I have progressed to large domes which I had already (enhance ones) I am nearly filling these. I feel very confused because I started on small domes and quickly moved up to medium and now use large. Now I am close to needing the next size and have ordered them already from noogleberry. My bra size is still 'A' but a good A now. The size of domes I have ordered are for much bigger breasts (extra large). I don't understand! I appear to be swelling easily but I am not forcing it at all. In fact, I have been using the Brava smart box which is considered to be very gently. I am retaining the shape when I do not noogle. \has anyone Else had a similar experience? Sue

eva_bs

Congrat's on the noticeable growth in the pictures!!!!:)
That is great!!!! :) If you see the difference in the pictures...I think that's enough proof. don't use the measure tape!!! It can just disappoint you...I think I will also stop measuring...I only measure once a month...I hate it...
Wow! You are already filling the L's???? You are growing fast girl!!!! :)
Good Luck!!!
:-*

LAWMANN2004

HI!!! Thanks for the update.
I don't use the tape measure but for my once a month
update in my daily log. The bras do tell better than the tape.
Keep up the good work!!! Stay positive,and keep doing
what you are doing.
The boobie fairy is on her way!!!
Jamie2

SueB5

Thanks for the encouragement Eva and Jamie. I think my booby fairy might have sat nav problems! I am sure she will find her way soon. Sue

Sue, you filling those domes can only be a good and positive thing. The skin is stretchng and when it does think of all that blood rushing to the area and your body desperately trying to fill it up with lovely new boob tissue. Even if you are not swelling to that same size when you take the domes off the time your boobs are in the domes is truly beneficial. maybe you will be one of those ladies who all of a sudden swell to the size their boobs have been in the domes. I mean you are well into your 2nd month now right? It's not going to be long.

SueB5

Thanks girls! Flatty I will think about the blood rushing to the area. It sounds like one of those hypnoic ideas on tapes - it might work, you never know. :) Sue

SueB5

Well, I have tried the extra large domes which I received a week ago and they are way too big. I thought they would be as they are for a size 'D' and I am still trying to attain a 'B'. I will stick to my advance large dome for a while longer... I am filling them well and only have aout a cm left when at the end of pumping sometimes. When I run out of space I will have to fight them into submission (the new domes I mean) though they do feel a long way off. I have heard other people saying there is a lot of difference between large and extra large domes in nb so I think maybe the large domes may not be worth buying for me??? I have posted to ask the difference between the 2 systems but no-one seems to know. The large domes from advance are supposed to be for a small C.
Sue

Well, I'm sure I can help here. I'm going to measure my L's now

4" from top of dome down the centre to base (that's inside)
JUST shy of 5" across at base (the actual space where your boob can go not the plastic itself)

Hopefully you can compare the difference now between your larges and the NB ones. I have read LOADS of times that the XL's are shockingly big compared to the L's and that there is a huge difference between them compared to the M's to the L's.

People have to use the XL's one at a time mostly too Sue. Have you tried that?

I'm super excited that you have them and can't wait to hear of your progress! Let me know about the size xx

SueB5

Hi Flatty
Thank you very much for that. Is is a simple solution when you have a brain ha ha - I never thought of that. The problem is though that the nbs are wider at the top end (by the nipple) because the enhance domes are kind of triangular and therefore I am guessing that the nbs are bigger overall despite similar measurements. I think you are right though about the extra large domes being a challenge anyway. So I will persevere when I fill the large ones fully to the brim first. Thanks for the idea of using one at a time. I will try that. Sue

Well I will certaoinly fill up my dome with water and measure that out for you but at the moment they are full of boobs so i can't! I will asap afterwarsds though!

oh, and about the pumping

Sorry - didn't answer your question about pumping.
I feel that pump and release is a lot less passive than pump and hold, I don't know maybe it isn't for other people. In order to get the big swelling (which I have now achieved three times) I need to get my boobs used to the pump just by pumping and holding as normal for about 15 minutes then I pump up until it's almost a bit too much, trying not to let them get purple but really pulling them. I hold that for about two minutes to begin with and then release just a tiny bit to relieve the pressure a bit. After a minute or so I pump up again and look at where my boobs get to on the measure, every time I pump I try to get a little higher than the last time. The higher the pump pressure the less time I hold it for, as the session goes on it all gets more comfortable and I get up to the top of the L's in and hour. Afetr that I just relase a little and pump it back up for as long as I can. Today it was only abotu 5 minutes past an hour the other day it was a whole extra hour. It's a bit more hard work but it certainly seems to work a liittle better
;D

SueB5

Sorry flatty
I should have checked her first. Please ignore my last post on your site. They are about 200ml more. That is quite a lot but I am surprised. I will see how I go. I won't buy the large domes after all. I am shocked at the difference between the large and extra large noogleberry domes! Thanks. Sue

SueB5

Hi Flatty
I have just read your post on pump and release. I have been pumping and repumping as my breast get used to it. This seems to have made a difference this week. I will try your idea above as I feel I am stalled and not progressing. Thanks. Sue

Yeah, try that. I really feel it has helped me swell better. ALTHOUGH today my boobs are a different colour to the rest of my chest. I must have overpumped without realizing. What a pain.I'm goimg to have to stop for a couple of days to see if the discolouration goes but i recommend you give it a go for sure!