sueB5 stats

SueB5

Thanks Flatty
Good luck with the discolouration - that does not sound good! And, no noogling - what a horror! (Not that I am adicted of course) Sue

I'm really gutted about it. I look forward to noogling every day. Oh well, it seems to have got better a little bit today, maybe by tomorrow it will go. I need to practise what I preach - slow and steady.....

SueB5

I wish you well, Flatty. I guess it will happen to us all as we continue to learn the boundaries. I have 3 spots which do not go away but I have heard somewhere that they can be removed or may go away on their own. I am trying to careful but want to do as much as possible as well. It is difficult. Look after yourself. Sue

SueB5

stats update nov

Late update
My son has been in hospital with his cyclical vomiting so I have not been really interested in noogling. He was very ill so we had a spell in accident and emergency. He is home now and fine.
I thought I would lose the little I had gained but not so. I have measured and I am now at 46 across my bust, so I have gone up 1/4in which is great. In total that means I have gone up 1/2in 12 weeks.
Starting point
aa This cup size used to fit very well but I could not buy one in my size
a Did not fit.
my 'b' bra (very small b) Did not fit but I used to wear inserts to make it comfortable
real 'b' bra No way! This is my aim

Now
aa Too small
a fits well
My 'b' bra Wearing without inserts and nearly fits
real 'b' bra Does not fit
Even though I have gone up only 1/2in I feel like I now have real breasts! Sounds daft I know but it is how I feel. 1/2in on very small breasts is a lot of extra proportion. Sue

Strumpet

Hey Sue,
Sorry to hear about your son! Glad he's doing better and I hope it stays that way. :)
I think 1/2 in. is a lot of progress, especially for 12 weeks! Congrats!

Hi Sue,
I feels sorry for you and your son. I hope he is much better now and that you feel less stressed and worried. Your results are awesome! Congratulations. I am so happy to read that your growth has continued.

SueB5

Hi Joni, Strumpet and Flatty. Thanks for your responses. I am planning to get up and going again now everything is ok. My son goes in hospital about twice a year with his condition but it is always a drama when it occurs and we could never get used to it. He is very ill sometimes but we know we have to get him attention very quickly when he needs it. We have had many touch and go situations but we have learned to inform hospital staff of previous events and minimise risk to him because they don't always recognise how quickly he can deteriorate. We have moved house recently so he went to a new hospital and they gave him a new drug which seemed to help. They said it is very expensive but he had lost a lot of blood and so they allocated it. Now we know it works we will fight for it. Thanks.
Sue

SueB5

Re: sueB5 stats Month 4update

I expected to be writing that this month was just getting used to the Xlarge domes and I had nothing to report. However, I have gained 1/2 inch. That is 1 inch to date. I am stunned. I measured 10 hours after noogling and had to measure again the following morning because I thought I had got it wrong.
I feel much more settled now with the XLs. I only have a little discomfort with 1 breast (smaller one) but it is getting better so I have been able to noogle for longer over the last few days.
Sue

SueB5

Re: sueB5 stats week 20

I have gained 1/4 inch this month which is a surpise as I have not been a good noogler over the holidays. It is underserved but I am very appreicative. That makes 1 1/4 inch in total so far. Sue

LAWMANN2004

!!!!WOW !!!!
Keep up the good work Sue, Whatever your doing seems to be working for you!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy has been seen in your area, look out for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

SueB5

Thanks, Jamie2. I will look out for her and check her sat nav is working properly if I catch up with her. Then she can get around everyone. Sue

ButterflyKisses

I keep reading that sometimes taking a small break after long periods of noogling gives you a little boost :) maybe that explains why you grew so well even though you werent consistent with noogling for that short period of time? Whatever the what, great results :D I hope you continue to see such growth :)

SueB5

Re: sueB5 stats week 24

Hi all
I have gained a little but still have not got to my 47in measurement. I am only going to measure in 1/4in otherwise it is hard to tell because there measurements are so small. I am hopeful for next month though. This will then mean that I am a 'B' cup which was my goal. Nearly there! Sue

SueB5

Mmm it does sound like good news but I have tried on a couple of bras I bought to check how close I am and they are quite big. The international bra size chart does not seem to work for me. However, I am not far off. I am not 1/8 of an inch off though. I might have to re-evaluate. I will try again when I get to 47inch. Getting there though but not just as quickly as I thought. Sue