Suggested time frame?

Maplesyrup

I have been noogling for about 3 weeks now. I don't have as much time to dedicate as some users but am still getting discouraged. I was just wondering how long did you guys pump before seeing significant results? I am only looking for a cup size (small A to a B), and may be one of those who don't respond well. So I want to hear short term and long term results, from those it worked for right away and those it took some time. Also, will I not get any results at all if I am unable to pump a long time each day? I might be able to do it 15-30 min a day depending, my SO doesn't know about it. ;) My mind keeps wandering back to the surgery option and I need some encouragement from the community! And FYI I am taking a small PM supplement, so hopefully that helps too. Thanks in advance for any comments.

wannabecee

Maplesyrup said:
I have been noogling for about 3 weeks now. I don't have as much time to dedicate as some users but am still getting discouraged. I was just wondering how long did you guys pump before seeing significant results? I am only looking for a cup size (small A to a B), and may be one of those who don't respond well. So I want to hear short term and long term results, from those it worked for right away and those it took some time. Also, will I not get any results at all if I am unable to pump a long time each day? I might be able to do it 15-30 min a day depending, my SO doesn't know about it. My mind keeps wandering back to the surgery option and I need some encouragement from the community! And FYI I am taking a small PM supplement, so hopefully that helps too. Thanks in advance for any comments.

Hi Maplesyrup!

3 weeks is still very early and I wouldn't get discouraged at this point at all. Since you only want a small gain, I'd stick w the noogleberry and not consider surgery. if NB doesn't work on it's own, do consider herbs, BO or PM to add to your noogling.

Now the bad news - I don't think that 15-30 min once a day is going to do it - especially if you weren't a B cup anytime before.. Are you sure you can't squeeze in another session or 2 during the day? maybe during breakfast or while watching tv/doing internet stuff?? Don't be afraid of letting your SO know about it - they can be very supportive as most of us here have found out..

good luck and don't give up. There's plenty natural things you can try especially if you haven't gotten the boobie greed we all seem to have these days... ;) ;D

xo
wannabecee

forgot to answer your question about results....it really varies for each individual. some respond real fast others not so. but w persistence and time, it will happen. for me, it's been almost 2 inches of gain in 6 months. i noogle for 3 1 hr sessions a day.. hth

xxkeeleyketxx

Maplesyrup said:
I have been noogling for about 3 weeks now. I don't have as much time to dedicate as some users but am still getting discouraged. I was just wondering how long did you guys pump before seeing significant results? I am only looking for a cup size (small A to a B), and may be one of those who don't respond well. So I want to hear short term and long term results, from those it worked for right away and those it took some time. Also, will I not get any results at all if I am unable to pump a long time each day? I might be able to do it 15-30 min a day depending, my SO doesn't know about it. ;) My mind keeps wandering back to the surgery option and I need some encouragement from the community! And FYI I am taking a small PM supplement, so hopefully that helps too. Thanks in advance for any comments.

Hi maplesyrup,

Everybody will respond at different rates so please don't get discouraged..
I would say though after a month or so people will see some kind of result.What do you measure now?make sure you keep measuring so u can keep track & take photo's!
It does depend on how long you pump aswell,you should try pumping for maybe an hour at night
& sleep braless as this encourages lasting swelling which helps with breast tissue growth.
I've only been pumping 2weeks & i've gained 1/2"..I pump half hour-hour in the morning (hour if i have time) & i try to double that of an evening.The more you pump the more your gonna see a result & the quicker u'll see a result.Do you get much swelling when you pump?
Like i saiddon't give up,keep pumping away girl ;).Your body will start responding soon.
All in all ive gained 3" with pumping systems,i gained 2 &1/2" with brava over a 10week period (it was the worst 10weeks ever) i had to wear the domes all nite & iwas getting rashes n sometimes blisters.I am being 1000% honest when i say i think noogleberry is alot better,you dnt have 2 wear the system as long & you see quicker results..PLUS its NO WHERE near as expensive
Brava cost me £500 & i had 2 wear the darne thing for 2 long (11 hours a day)
Anyways.give it another month & see how you get on,you will notice over time your boobs will swell more & more..that means its working!
xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

Wanabecee,
Totally agree with the boobie greed ;) ;)
I so have it,I know when i reach the C i want i wont stop,i'll want more & more! ;D
xxkeeleyketxx

OptimisticGirl

Sorry for asking this, what are "swelling" you all mean here? Is that the swelling in the domes when you pumps, or the swelling after taking the domes out.

I have just pumped for 2 weeks, so nothing to over-expect. My breasts are "swelling" well in the domes, I can see the improvement day by day thanks to the measurement marks on them. But when I take the domes out, there seems to be no change. I do not pump really hard. Just pump till it feel tight, then hold till I feel comfortable to pump a little bit more. Until I get to the edge (means if I pump more it will hurt) I will hold for a while and then release. I use lots of oil. My red marks or discoloration of skin will fade very quickly.

I managed to have 1-2 hours a day (2 sessions, 30 min - 1 hour each). But I just wonder should I pump harder?

Thanks,

wannabecee

OptimisticGirl said:
Sorry for asking this, what are "swelling" you all mean here? Is that the swelling in the domes when you pumps, or the swelling after taking the domes out.

I have just pumped for 2 weeks, so nothing to over-expect. My breasts are "swelling" well in the domes, I can see the improvement day by day thanks to the measurement marks on them. But when I take the domes out, there seems to be no change. I do not pump really hard. Just pump till it feel tight, then hold till I feel comfortable to pump a little bit more. Until I get to the edge (means if I pump more it will hurt) I will hold for a while and then release. I use lots of oil. My red marks or discoloration of skin will fade very quickly.

I managed to have 1-2 hours a day (2 sessions, 30 min - 1 hour each). But I just wonder should I pump harder?

Thanks,

Swelling would be how much fuller they are right after you noogle. Or how much they swell up during the day. When I started, i got little swelling if any when i took off the cups. a couple hours later, the swelling appeared.

Optomistic - everything you wrote sounds great. You are doing it well and don't pump harder - you may get dots and red marks. Sounds like you've got a good routine going...

good luck!!

xo
wannabecee

xxkeeleyketxx

OptimisticGirl said:

Thanks,

Hi there,

The swelling i'm talking about is when youremove the cups after your noogle session..
If you haven't got any yet then just remember it takes time for your body to get used to it
& your boobs will start responding soon.Maybe you should try an extra hourontop?? that might help.
I'm getting very good swelling now,Esp after using the large cups.

Wanabeece,
Thankyou ,its nice getting support from other girls on here
who are more experienced with Noogleing & have gone far.

Love xxkeeleyketxx

Maplesyrup

Thanks for the support guys. I will maybe try to get up early to noogle before work. I work 10 hour days so its hard to find the time, but this is worth it to me. And I don't get much swelling either, not yet. The first couple times I felt more fullness and seem to be getting more of a 'drop' or a crease if that makes any sense. My boobs don't have any weight to them if you know what I mean. :-[ I wish they could stay like what they look like in the domes. ;D What does everyone suggest for pumping techniques? I find if I have the time I do a sustained pump and if I'm short then I pump and release repeat.

xxkeeleyketxx

Try pumping at holding it for 15mins...I tend to get more swelling the longer i hold it!
I'm not 100% sure but pumping & releasing constantly is probably the reason your not gettingmuch swelling.I know if i did thati wouldnt getmuch swelling,thats only my opinion! Try it & see what swelling you get.. :)
xxkeeleyketxx

Maplesyrup

I had it one while I wrote that :D and I did almost 40 min just holding until it hurt against my ribs. I definately got more swelling, almost an inch! I am going to do it that way from now on and maybe I'll see better results. Thanks! Is there any truth to getting different area growth with the large cups? Like on the top and cleavage?

xxkeeleyketxx

The swelling i get from the large cups is so much more than from mediums..
I get more swelling with the large in 15mins than i would get from wearing mediums for an hour!!
They definitely look rounder when i take the large cups off,i dont get the same affect with the mediums.
xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

Ps Glad to hear about the swelling,that means its working!! Try maintain the swelling for as long as you can by wearing a lose top with no bra..U will start seeing results soon ;D
xxkeeleyketxx

OptimisticGirl

Thank you gals for being so supportive. My period has just come, so I'm not sure the better swelling I get is an effect of my cycle or not. But it takes time and I will keep my fingers cross!

@wannabecee and xxkeeleyketxx: thank you for your encouragements! I see different opinions on how to keep the swelling to maintain longer. Do you wear a bra right after, or just go braless?

Best wishes,

blue_sardine

Don't give up Maplesyrup - I'm following your progress! (Not to put the pressure on or anything) :D

My boobs don't have any "weight" to them either - they're also so small don't have a crease underneath at all. Stupid genes... :D

From what I've read on the forum, it seems that 30-45 mins a day is the minimum you probably need for growth to happen, and it can take a couple of months for some people to get their first signs that there's movement at the station (as we say in Australia). Kultzu's page is an amazing source of info and advice from someone who's had amazing results - give it a read if you ever need motivation.

Very best of luck,
Blue

Maplesyrup

Thanks blue, its good to have support! I'm here for you too ;D I am certainly increasing my time, taking advantage anytime I can sneak in to noogle. I was wondering, my boobs kind of point away from each other. Has anyone had success with noogle in bringing them more center? I would be more excited about that than excess growth I think. But any results would elate me right about now. :p

blue_sardine

Hey Maplesyrup,

I think TT (I think it's her, anyway - I might be mixing her up with another forum member) talks about developing more growth in the centre of the chest on a couple of pages - she gets her domes on, then ties a scarf around the tops of them to draw them closer together, which is what I think I'll do, as mine also point away from one other!

jaybee

Hi everyone,
So I have been doing an hour every evening. Which I thought was enough..now I'm thinking I need to break it up into multiple sessions..it's just that that is so much harder for me to do during the day, taking care of my baby and everything. But it could be why I'm not seeing any results..maybe my body needs more consistent pressure to get the point lol..
you guys are great.

OptimisticGirl

Hi jaybee,

May you try getting up 30 mins earlier in the morning to have a 30-min session? I always have to rush to work, so since using NB, I have to wake up ealier to do a morning session. I think that will be really helpful, especially if you have very small breasts to start with as I do ;D

Maplesyrup

That's what I've been trying to do. Doesn't always work, but I'm keeping with it. I have definately noticed some firmness and maybe some tissue growth. When I press my fingers on either side I can definately feel more firmness in there even though I haven't seen an inch increase. It may take me longer because I don't have the time some have to dedicate to it, but I am slowly seeing something! Best of luck to you!