Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
evil alex said:
ive never heard anyone talk of msm, what does that do/help with??

Personally, I'm taking it to boost collagen and do some good for my hair and skin. ;D
But since taking it, my breasts feel larger. I'm not complaining! ;D

EDIT: Mini mini update!

Blah. I just had my first mishap with the noogleberry! For a week now, I've noticed my right cup loses suction easier. I thought it was just a natural part of noogling with my breasts adjusting to the pressure and all.

Nope. I finally found a cause today! Today, my right cup was REALLY losing suction fast! Usually to prevent this, I fold the tubing shut and tuck the tubing into the belt that holds the cups together. Well as I tucked it a little more, I heard a hiss from the right side!

'Twas a tear! But this tear was very tiny, but the hissing would get noticeably louder when I folded the tubing. I found the little tear and frowned. :[

Snip snip and I'm back~ No pressure being lost. ;D

K

KittyKat

Yeah, I heard many people on this board mention that taking MSM means a reduction in swelling (I think I remember teeny tiny mention it too), but you don't really need swelling to grow. You're still growing. The swelling is I guess just something for us...something to get us hyped up, but not absolutely necessary for growth.

And yeah Tank girl. I had the same thing happen to me! I'm glad you got it all sorted though ;D
I can't noogle at all lately, it's so weird. I like you, slowly increase the pressure when I noogle as my breasts stretch in the domes. I feel NO discomfort of any sort whatsoever and when I look in the mirror, they are slightly red (never purple) yet whenever I take the domes off, I have the red dots. I'm at loss now and starting to get annoyed -_-.

Looking forward to more updates from you!! <3

Aelita

kat90 said:
Yeah, I heard many people on this board mention that taking MSM means a reduction in swelling (I think I remember teeny tiny mention it too), but you don't really need swelling to grow. You're still growing. The swelling is I guess just something for us...something to get us hyped up, but not absolutely necessary for growth.

And yeah Tank girl. I had the same thing happen to me! I'm glad you got it all sorted though
I can't noogle at all lately, it's so weird. I like you, slowly increase the pressure when I noogle as my breasts stretch in the domes. I feel NO discomfort of any sort whatsoever and when I look in the mirror, they are slightly red (never purple) yet whenever I take the domes off, I have the red dots. I'm at loss now and starting to get annoyed -_-.

Looking forward to more updates from you!! <3

Yep yep yep! I'm more concerned about tissue growth than swelling. ^^ MSM helps keep our cells healthy and pristine and does wonderful things for your hair skin and nails. My swelling has stayed about the same, but I only take 1,000mg and I do it right before sleeping so my body can utilize the msm and generate new tissue in my breasts. My breasts are undoubtedly growing with the use of MSM and even my boyfriend was amazed at their growth when I visited him yesterday, hehehe!

And holy crap, your capillaries are bursting that easily?! For now, take a break just to ensure that everything heals properly. I think after two-three weeks, try using the noogleberry at a very low pressure for a few sessions. If you have no capillary problems try a session with a bit more pressure. If no problems, try another session with a bit more pressure. When there are capillary problems, stop.

Your breasts just might need some good ol' tlc~ ;D

By the way, your breasts are looking fabulous!!
i_love_it_big.png

Matt B

Hey TG,I picked up a Big bottle of Proclaim today and am noogling with it as I type.I'm going to try the nighttime gig you mentioned.You know,things rest and grow while you sleep.Will I wake up looking like you? LOL!!I should be so lucky,well -kinda!!

Thanks again for the info and I'll let ya know how it works.

Matt ;D

Aelita

YAY! <3

How do you like the lotion so far? Nice, slippery, and a great lube for a low price, right? ;D
Grow, Matt! Grow! <3

The night time noogling routine hasn't failed me! I hope it works its magic on you~ ^^

Aelita

Wooooo, June 21st session has ended!

Bad news, though. Today was so hectic, I completely forgot to take pre-swelling pictures. -_-

Me: *30 minutes into noogling* SHIT. *Remembered I had to take pre-noogling pictures*

I'll post pictures of my breasts normal tomorrow. XD THIS TIME I PROMISE! *Raises pinky* :D

You know, I thought this cycle didn't have much change, but this particular swelling session wasn't the regular soft breasts. This time the swelling was firm. I've never experienced that before but I don't have a bad feeling about it. Could this be growth~? :eek:

I believe so! My breasts feel way larger than what I started out with before I began this journey and it's a wonderful feeling to know you're progressing!

Attachments

• Jun21postnoogle1.JPG
    Jun21postnoogle1.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 216
  • June21noogle7.JPG
    June21noogle7.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 174
  • June21noogle6.JPG
    June21noogle6.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 153
  • June21noogle5.JPG
    June21noogle5.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 217
  • June21noogle4.JPG
    June21noogle4.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 187
  • june21noogle3.JPG
    june21noogle3.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Jun21noogle2.JPG
    Jun21noogle2.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 169

Matt B

Um Um Um!! TG you have outdone yourself hon.That is delicious inflation!! ;D
And I really like the lotion,thanks again.

Matt ;D

Aelita

POST-NOOGLING PICTURES!!!

Here are my breasts after a good night's rest! *Rhyming* :D

Also, the lotion I'm talking about is called Proclaim. It's a nice watery lotion I use to lubricate my breasts when I noogle. It's wonderful! It comes in a huge bottle and it's very cheap. It's never given me skin problems unlike all the other lubricants I tried which is why I consider it my holy grail! <3

You can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply or even easier, online!

I also use bio oil mixed into the lotion. Wonderful combo!

Attachments

• June21post7.JPG
    June21post7.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 203
  • June21post6.JPG
    June21post6.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 147
  • June21post5.JPG
    June21post5.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 146
  • June21post4.JPG
    June21post4.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 160
  • June21post3.JPG
    June21post3.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 150
  • June21post2.JPG
    June21post2.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 138
  • June21postnooglg1.JPG
    June21postnooglg1.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 208
  • June21post8.JPG
    June21post8.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 230

lexuswoman

Wow! You look fantastic! Your pictures are so inspiring! And, I see you use some Bio-Oil, I love the stuff. I put it on my face at night before bed and that's what I do my breast massage with! I'll have to get a big ol' bottle of Proclaim and try it! Have a great weekend!

Matt B

Hi TG,I agree.After a rest,your boobs are the best.But,please save some boobie dust for Alex and Minnie and the rest of us!!

Matt ;D

minnie34

Amazing, just amazing!!
Truly gorgeous TG, what I wouldn't do to have even a fraction of your boobs!!!
And yes please, do spare some of that boobie dust :D
Good for you TG, delighted to see such great progress for you x