Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

lexuswoman

Hi Evil Alex,

I love Bio-Oil, its great for dehydrated skin, stretch marks, scarring, aging skin, etc. I use it on my face every night before bed and it absorbs quickly, doesn't feel "oily" and has really made an improvement in some old acne scarring on my face. I even used it for my breast massage. Its expensive though, at wal-mart its around $11 for a small bottle of it.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Hey everyone~ I'm back from attending Anime Expo! I also celebrated my birthday on June 30th. Finally 21! ;D

Anyway, it's been nearly a week of no noogling, but my boobies are back, nice and warm in these comfy big ol' cups. <3

I decided to do this mini-update to show results of noogling after nearly a week of no noogling. Obviously my swelling didn't stay as I was out of town, but my breasts were looking GOOD! ;D They didn't go back to their size before I started this journey; nowhere near my former size! It looks like I have legitimate growth because they were still nice, round, full, and big!

Also, don't mind the color of my boobs. My phone's camera has some color trickery going on. XD Making my breasts look like a pair of differently colored fruits!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 276
  • swelling3.JPG
    swelling3.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 214
  • swelling2.JPG
    swelling2.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 204
  • DELICIOUSSWELLING.JPG
    DELICIOUSSWELLING.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 257
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 239
  • 2.5.JPG
    2.5.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 274

Matt B

Again TG delicious inflation.What size cups are you using?And,the Proclaim works as well as straight olive oil TG,and I don't smell like french fries and ass when I finish noogling!! ;D

Meetoo

MtF
Matt B said:
Again TG delicious inflation.What size cups are you using?And,the Proclaim works as well as straight olive oil TG,and I don't smell like french fries and ass when I finish noogling!! ;D

Hi TG,

Wauw you have progressed beutifully.

One question, the band you are using to keep the cups together what's that? IT looks like some sort of leatherband to me. And that it fitt's you perfectly, so that you just have to "squeeze" it on once you have pumped up.

Please share your method as my cups tend to go to the sides....

Aelita

Heyo, Matt! I use the XL cups. Maybe one day, I can graduate to the XXL cups!

And Jess, that band I use is actually a belt. When I first started using the noogleberry, my cups would also go to the side when I'd pump which I didn't like. I didn't want to create a gap in my cleavage so I got this old belt I never wore (didn't like it) that came with a shirt from some cheap store and used it to keep my cups together. I keep the belt on them at all times since it's the kind of belt that doesn't use little holes to secure, but the kind where you fold it through the buckle to secure it. The belt successfully holds the cups together when I use the noogleberry and makes it easier for me to put both cups on me at the same time. ^^

Happy~ Unfortunately, I stopped using the BO after two months! I just got more interested in PM and dropped it. The PM is working wonderfully with the noogleberry! Slowly but surely~ I cannot deny the growth I have gotten from the noogleberry and PM. My progress makes me grin each time I look in the mirror nude. It's a wonderful feeling! I do think BO did some magic, but I just didn't give it enough time to really show me its full potential. From what I remember, my breasts were feeling pretty nice and full and slightly bigger from those two months of Ultra Breast.

Matt B

Heyo TG,you should grin ;D!I I'd grin too if I woke up to those beauties looking back at me. :eek:
I used a bathrobe belt at first,but switched to a big rubber band to hold the cups together and it works great.
And again, the proclaim is great.

Thanks, Matt

XXL's here you come!Talk about delicious inflation! ;D

evil alex

Hey did you ever have a problem with ordering ainterol? Mines taken like over a month and a half to get here and amazon says its past the expected delivery date, should I be worried?

Aelita

WHOA! YES!!

When I ordered Ainterol, it took less than a week!

Wait, actually, which way did you order it? Did you order it through their New York vendor or their Thailand vendor? If you did it the Thailand route, it will definitely take at least two weeks. BUT it's past your Amazon delivery due date which is a reason for worry! Did you ever receive a tracking number? If so, definitely track it and see what's up. Also contact the seller!

Tank Girl your boobs look awesome. I don't contribute to the forum super often except for short bursts usually, but I still keep tabs on people's results, and I've thought you've been doing great for a while now :) Hopefully I can get as big as you someday!

Aelita

Eheeeeh, I'm sorry for being two days late on my update, everyone!
I've just been so lazy these days. :D Vacation is spoiling me!

Anyway! My update for July, enjoy enjoy! Photo 1 is pre-noogling, all the rest are post-noogling pictures. ^^

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 248
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 223
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 279
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 247

Matt B

Okay TG, we'll forgive you this time just don't let it happen again. ;D
As I expected,the girls look beautiful.You make me want to throw away my cups and say to hell with it,but I know this takes time.
I hope you and yours enjoyed the vacation along with the twins! :p

Matt ;D

Aelita

Thank you Matt! <3 But don't you give up! I didn't gain progress in a short amount of time! Even now I know my journey is far from over! ;D

Thank you, Busty! <3 Honestly, I don't know how much I've grown. I don't usually check and just sort of wait for myself to notice growth. It's a really slow process for me and I've learned to have plenty of patience. BUT I do notice my swelling is not as dramatic anymore and in fact, my swelling now feels more firm. I think that's my breast growing into their swelling size which I am excited for!

When I say not as dramatic anymore, I don't mean my swelling is smaller.. but my swelling is the same but just has less of a wow factor because of my progress is getting closer and closer to that size, if it makes sense.

Aelita

Guess who's back! ;D

Sorry for my absence last month, fellow nooglers! Basically, I traveled overseas and decided not to bring my Noogleberry. My trip was two weeks long, but after I came back, I basically got lazy with my noogling and decided it's time for me to take a break. So I did and I've been slowly getting back to noogling. I felt this would be a good break for my breast enhancement journey. I also did not take PM at all for my cycle in August and did a 7 day Milk Thistle cleanse the week before my September menstruation began. I am no longer on birth control, but my breasts still look and feel lovely. There is a slight loss in fullness, but that's because I am no longer on the pill and usually when I go off the pill, the change in my breasts is pretty dramatic. But now, the change is so slight! I did break my PM fast by taking PM after menstruating this cycle but I may have taken it too long and delayed ovulation. Oops! XD

Anyway, it's 3:23 am on the 21st of September and I have just finished my noogling session. Goodnight, everyone! It's great to be back on the forum. <3

Pre-noogling and post-noogling pictures are posted in alternating order. ^^

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 245
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 188
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 247

Matt B

Hey there,damn I'm glad you're okay! The twins look super and I don't think you lost anything on your break.The pre noogle pics are beautiful TG,
Still using the proclaim,I'm on my second bottle.

Matt, :-* Welcome back!! ;)

Aelita

Matt!! I missed you! ;D It feels wonderful to be back! <3 Thank you so much! And yes, the Proclaim is awesome, right? :D Mixing it with bio oil or any noncomedogenic oil allows me to go through each session without reapplying! 8)