Thabai's pics

Shygurl1

That happened to me when I was filling the small domes. With me, it was cause 1--I was pumping the smaller more, and 2--my left boob is shaped differently, beings that it's more tubular. It doesn't really have a bottom. :mad: It's a lil unattractive to look at IMO, but when my boobs are cold it looks more like my right. Hopefully NB can round it out, esp after I hit a 'B' cup. ::)

So be glad yours are like the same shape at least. :p Wouldn't mind switching breasts with you, if that was possible! :D

thabai

??? does it mean I should go on the larger dome for my smaller breast to get it to fill out more an not just outwards?
anyways heres the after noogling pics

24182_405527650947_517445947_4873665_4264399_n.jpg

24182_405527655947_517445947_4873666_5963596_n.jpg

24182_405527660947_517445947_4873667_4737474_n.jpg

24182_405527665947_517445947_4873668_1701813_n.jpg

24182_405529940947_517445947_4873682_654703_n.jpg

Shygurl1

Whoa, they look even better! Lol, you should be all smiles just from that! :D

Oops, to answer your question...I guess if you rather your smaller look more filled out instead, then the bigger dome would be better.

cleo

You can't notice any difference in size in those recent pics Thabai, they look great. Well done!! ;)

melons

WOW , M green with envy ;D , wish tht was me !!

What size did you start with and what size are you now ?

-melons

thabai

::) you really think there's a difference?
Humm well before BE I was wearing a 32c but then found out I was a 30c/d and now I'm popping out of some of my D's :)

cleo

Just to clarify, I meant that you can't notice a difference in size between your two breasts in the pics, not that they hadn't grown!! lol. ;)

Teeny Tiny

Hi thabai,

Don't feel bad, my left one is bigger than my right too. What is it with the left ones being larger than the right? I'm right handed so you'd thing the right would be larger than the left because of using the right arm/pectoral muscles more. Maybe it's got something to do with the heart being toward the left in the center of the body, maybe the left side gets better circulation or something. I don't know if there are others who have it the opposite way or not, but everyone I've ever known that complained about one being smaller than the other always said their right was smaller, weird huh?

I've been noogling harder with the right trying to get it to catch up, but I've got a long ways to go as I've been pumping for 10 months now and they've barely started to grow any. What size domes are you using now? One suggestion I would have would be to use a combination of domes if you want the smaller to grow to the same shape as the left. Especially if you're using the L's now because you should find when sizing up to XL from L that it is going to make the swelling spread out quite a bit. So unless the right one sticks out farther than the left and you just want to enlarge the diameter I'd suggest using the L's (if that's what you're using now) for a while to swell them outward, then use the XL's to enlarge the diameter. Hopefully in time using that method will get it caught up with the larger one, just watch you don't overdue it with the smaller one, otherwise your liable to find yourself with a teeter totter effect, going back and forth catching them up to each other. LOL ;)

thabai

Hmm I'm using a medium dome for my rounder breast and a large dome for my small one but I'm not putting much pressure on the large breast at mo. I'm massaging with homemade booby cream in the morning and wearing a breast pad on my smaller booby side during the day with this cream stuff on. Then I'm noogling before I go to bed at night after I take my tablets as I find I get shooting pains when I do.
Hmm not sure if I should be noogling in the morning, using the pads then massaging at night though

Paloma

The medium for the larger one and the large for the smaller one? How does that work - like why would you do that and doesn't the large cup not keep suction, if you can fit the bigger one in a medium?

thabai

The large breast doesnt fill the medium dome but the smaller breast does. The larger one is rounder than the smaller one so I'm using a large dome to make the smaller one get some roundness. the large dome fits me fine... can be a lil uncomfortable but I can take the pain lol

kellynne

Thabai, Your breasts are gorgeous and I would be thrilled, absolutely thrilled, if I had breasts that look like yours. Actually... looking at your before pic, I would've been happy with that, too! I guess it all depends on where we are at... I became mostly flat after losing 40 lbs.... not that I was very big breasted to begin with, but at least I had *something*. Anyway... congrats, you look awesome.

thabai

Ok time for monthly pics

24572_410538320947_517445947_5003234_3121349_n.jpg

me when I haven't noogled for 2 days

24572_410538335947_517445947_5003236_7241264_n.jpg

;D they nearly stick out the same amount now, just need to get them increasing at the bottom

24572_410538340947_517445947_5003237_898227_n.jpg

used the same bra to see if I can see a difference

24572_410538345947_517445947_5003238_5624707_n.jpg

me just after noogling smalelr breast

sofia1

Your breasts look great! you don't even look like you need NB :) i read somewhere on your thread that you don't cleavage--you definitely look to have cleavage to me.

blue_sardine

Hey Thabai,

Your boobs look great - I hope you get what you want from noogling, but seriously, if I had boobs like yours (and I mean your 'before' pics as well - coming from someone whose ribs can sometimes be seen THROUGH her breasts, I'd fall to my knees and tearfully thank god if I woke up one morning with yours on my chest!) I wouldn't touch them - in fact, I'd be pretty tempted to go everywhere completely topless so everyone could admire me! :D

Anyway, good luck with getting even bigger boobs (grumble grumble, [jealous]), and keep the updates coming so we can follow your progress!
Blue :D

babydoll

your boobs is how I want mine to look. I really like the perky boobs look on skinny girls !

Can you please talk a bit about your herbs taking regime? I know it's NB forum but I am taking some herbs to aid my progress too and I'm really curious on how you did with them !

Please share with us ! and again, your boobs look FAB !

sunsetz

Hey Thaibai. Just want to congratulate you on your progress. Girl you are looking fabulous. Your boobs were great to begin with. I can see from your pics that they are growing and evening. Keep it up! :)

Sunsetz

eva_bs

I am AMAZED by your progress from NB!!!
Your breast were very beautiful in the starting pictures!!!But now they even look much...much more beautiful!!!!
Now I can't wait till my NB will be here!!! :)
I just want to say WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!