They are gettibg there

ashley1986ann

I did 5 hrs last night :-\. But what helps a lot to sleep on your back is to have a pillow on each side of you. I would have lasted longer but did not want to have red ring marks when going to the drs to day. But im going to do it again tonight. I I did the 12 hrs with the brava I can do it with the NB. I did have the brava at one time my skin did not like sickie stuff so I resold it. I think by far the NB the best!

melissa4u

That is so great to hear...5 hrs? You go girl!
When you say a pillow on each side, is it for your arms to rest on them?
Also, how many pillows do you have under your head?

ashley1986ann

The pillows on the side of you its to it kinda holds u up higher so if you want you can turn on your side a little. I sleep with two pillows under my head ( one is mostly for my cat ) But it also helps with snoogling. I start snoogle at 8pm ( but still am up ) then I stop ( try ) at 8 am.

melissa4u

Oh okay, I see!
Thanks bearbear!
Last night, I managed to get a little over 2 hours of snoogling.
I will try the pillow suggestion and hopefully I can snoogle longer.

ashley1986ann

I wish you luck! Im going to try it again. I know I can because I did it with the brava it was a little hard tho. In 12 weeks I will update my photos.

melissa4u

Hi bearbear!
I did what you suggested about the pillows and I snoogled for a little over 4 hours! So thank you! I immediately felt more comfortable putting the pillows on each side. I think if I continue this, I will be able to snoogle longer and longer.x

You're so lucky you managed to get that much hours, you are definitley getting closer to your goal faster, thats for sure!
At what pressure do you leave the domes on while you snoogle?
The first day that I snoogled, I used light pressure and I woke up and noticed I had no suction. So I started using medium pressure, but I find that the ring marks last for a few hours, am I overpumping?

ashley1986ann

Np glade to help you out!

I use medium pressure with the M cups. When I was doing the 8 hrs of noogling in the day my ring marks to last a few hrs too. I dont think ur over doing it. Just do not let them turn purple.

What size cups are you using when snoogling?

melissa4u

I use the M domes during daytime noogling. I use the regular L domes when I snoogle.
I use M domes for outwards growth and use the L for more roundness.

sometiems my cups also fall off, it is when you move in your sleep. sometimes i can be with them all the way until morning, sometimes i have more "rebellious" night hahaa and they fall of one hour

ashley1986ann

blusherr said:
Waaaa? What do you do to keep suction for two hours? Snoogling would be easy for me but I always wake up an hour or two after falling asleep and the cups are off?! Share your secrets

I just make myself do it. You should try sleeping with pillows. I dont sleep well at night anyways so that why I think I can do it so long.

ashley1986ann

tatiana673 said:
sometiems my cups also fall off, it is when you move in your sleep. sometimes i can be with them all the way until morning, sometimes i have more "rebellious" night hahaa and they fall of one hour

I have an old bra holding my cups on thats helps too. You have to make two holds in it tho.

melissa4u

blusherr said:
Waaaa? What do you do to keep suction for two hours? Snoogling would be easy for me but I always wake up an hour or two after falling asleep and the cups are off?! Share your secrets

For me, I think the cups fall off either because I didn't apply enough lotion and/or if I applied too light of a pressure. When I started to apply more lotion and increasing the pressure a little, I find that the domes stay in place, I do sometimes find that when I wake up, I lose a bit suction. I guess you would have to repump a bit to get them tighter again, but I just get lazy to do that. I want to work on that!

melissa4u

Do you have the airlocks? I snoogle with the airlocks and they make a big difference!
They are definitley worth it!

i snoogle with piston pump and i like it because after a while the breasts get used to that suction and you can pump more so when i wake up to go to bathroom or someone calls or something i pump more and its comfortable

ashley1986ann

Hay I have not been able to snoogle ot noggle in the last 4 days :( I have been sooooo sick like the flu or something also having the akes and pains getting up in the middle of the night with my pjs wet. I cant remember the last time I been like this. Still sick today. :(

melissa4u

Hey bearbear,
Glad you are feeling better.

Snoogling is going okay with me. I actually snoogled for 8 hours the other night, and I slept great!
That only happened once, but at least I know that I have done that many hours and it really motivates me to keep going. On average, I think I snoogle for like 4 or 5 hours or so, which is not bad at all but I am hoping to increase that!