They are gettibg there

ashley1986ann

!!

melissa4u said:
Hey bearbear,
Glad you are feeling better.

Snoogling is going okay with me. I actually snoogled for 8 hours the other night, and I slept great!
That only happened once, but at least I know that I have done that many hours and it really motivates me to keep going. On average, I think I snoogle for like 4 or 5 hours or so, which is not bad at all but I am hoping to increase that!

Good for you! I know its hard to do. Maybe try and to noogling some be for bed so you get more time in. Keep up the good work!

ashley1986ann

blusherr said:
I think I have mastered the art of snoogling! I can even sleep on my side and almost on my belly ;D!! I have been snoogling up to 7 hours in the night yayay :D do you ladies think snoogling in your routine is a winner? Better growth or better swelling with it?

YAY!!!! What do you do to snoogle that long?

ashley1986ann

blusherr said:
I used a clothes peg to shut off the tubing so bits of air didnt escape! Before I would wake up after an hour and the domes would be off D: also lots of pillows really helps! When I am on my side, I put a pillow under me for the domes to rest on, then one ontop of the domes so I can cuddle' it and sleep more comfortay :) '

Cool! I know pillows helps a lot!

ashley1986ann

Im feeling much better now! Going back go noogling this weekend! I got a lot of hrs to put in is I want some kinda boobies by summer or by my 5 year anniversary! At less 12 hrs a day!

ashley1986ann

made some new padding for my M cups soooooooo much better no pain what so ever! I think I can noogle the full 12 hrs or more! I will let you know more next sunday!

melissa4u

Hey bearbear.
Have you tried the NB foam rings?
I'm thinking to buy some for my Large domes because after 2+ hours, the domes hurt my ribs!

ashley1986ann

melissa4u said:
Hey bearbear.
Have you tried the NB foam rings?
I'm thinking to buy some for my Large domes because after 2+ hours, the domes hurt my ribs!

I did but after a month or 2 the curled up ( the M rings and the L ) and did not work any more. When I pumped they got push up over the rim and had no padding.

ashley1986ann

well did not make it to 12 hrs but had one of the best swellings I did 5 hrs and toke them off to wipe off my breast because they where wetting really bad and I do not know why. Well When they can off I had a water blisters :'(. I think its from the wet. So have to stop noogling ones again. This really sucks big time.

bikerlady

bearbear said:
made some new padding for my M cups soooooooo much better no pain what so ever! I think I can noogle the full 12 hrs or more! I will let you know more next sunday!

What did you use to make your new padding?

I got the NB foam rings and although they are comfortable I have stopped using them as the rings were filling too much of the base of the dome, not giving me as much room for swelling.
I was also getting marks from the foam rings that were lasting pretty much all day.
Not red marks, just indent marks, again because they were taking up too much space inside the dome, and putting too much pressure against my breast at the base.