This isn't working

iwilldothis

I started in February and gradually been doing more hours. I missed about 2 months. Recently I have been doing 4-7 hours a day been trying really hard different months with different hours and nothing is working. I get swelling and then it just goes back every morning to normal. I feel defeated. I'm still small especially today when my period ends they always get deflated and smaller than usual. It makes me feel worse. I have taken breaks,I've tried different routines. I have done less hours and more hours. More hours gives me better swelling for the day,I feel great but back to normal in the morning. I can't take it anymore I feel like I have no proof that this even works. I don't know if the people who said they have had real growth are even telling the truth or are endorsing the product and there isn't that many people on the forums. I am thinking of taking PM now but concerned because I tried herbs before got a lump in my breast and freaked out. I didn't noodle for 2 months because of this fear. I feel really desperate and I don't want to get implants but can't deal with my breasts, it is ruining my relationship because I don't want to be topless. Any advice for actual growth would be greatly appreciated. I know how to achieve great swelling and not injure my breasts, I have that down to a science now but I can not get any real growth and am starting to think it is not possible.

James

It does look like you have given this a really good try. Are you drinking lots of water? I was concerned that you said you were doing pump and hold for an hour or more. Long holds like that can cause permanent rings (if at high pressure). I hope this has not happened to you. Best to hold about 15 minutes then take a 5 to 10 minute massage break. Are you still massaging with flaxseed oil? I think massaging is actually more important than pumping. You said you have tried many different patterns, have you tried pumping multiple sessions in one day a week (4 hours or more on that day) and then just massage the rest of the week? Massage with flaxseed oil 2 or 3 times a day 15 to 30 minutes each.

Sometimes you make gains but they are so slow you think you have made none. Are you still wearing the same bra you did a year ago? And finally please don't let this boob size thing ruin your self-esteem and relationships. Your personality is much more important than boob size, and if your boyfriend is putting you down for having small boobs, then he is a jerk. Have you talked to him about it? Chances are he loves you, and doesn't really care what size your boobs are. If you get this out in the open, I'll bet that he would love to help you by massaging your boobs. ;)

iwilldothis

I am not able to accept this part of me, it has nothing to do with him. I use coconut oil because flax seed oil smelt so awful I couldn't bare it. I guess I could up my massaging time, it's my least favourite part so I probably don't do it that long. If I don't pump I'm the same size. I can't live this lie only showing my swelling I wake up and look down and feel defeated it never stays and I fear I am doing more harm than good. I do get scared of cancer which is why I stopped for two months and had another slow month after that. I feel like I started all over again after that. I have been pumping for many hours daily since november so three months now. When I am about to get my period my breasts are larger without the pumping, I think hormonal would work for me so I'm thinking about Pueraria mirifica. I would like to avoid this because herbs scare me from getting a lump in the past from fenugreek and saw palmetto. I feel pretty desperate though.

James

I think coconut oil should be good. You might also want to try safflower salad oil, it is much cheaper (at least here in Canada) and has no smell. :)

Oh, and to repeat, drink lots of water.

iwilldothis

I do drink a lot of water, always have. I'm doing more massage now. I hate it but oh well. Doing a bit less pump and more massage. Really considering taking pueraria and starting on a low dose for 10 days starting after period.

Insanity89

I started in february too, I can't see a difference just looking at the mirror but I can see some improvements in my new pictures, have you got some pictures to compare?

iwilldothis

No I'm not one for photos. They always look different depending on the time of the month but overall I feel there is no permanent growth and I feel very sad. I'm also scared I am causing harm, maybe it will cause saggy breasts or make them even smaller or heaven forbid cancer. It's really upsetting to think about. I would love to hear how many hours a day you noogle to compare and if you are taking any herbs. I feel like there are few people on this forum and the posts I've read of the few people who claim they grew I am starting to think is fake. I have tried so hard and put so many hours. I have achieved great swelling and I am starting to feel foolish and paranoid that I am doing nothing but waste time and cause harm to my breasts.

minnie34

Hi iwilldothis,

I hear your frustration! After having noogled for 4 solid years, I've come to the conclusion that some people will respond very well, and some won't. I have definitely grown, but it has been a sloooow process and if I ever want to reach my goal I don't think I can give up any time soon. I have tried everything - and really mean everything - both when it comes to noogling techniques, massages, herbs, oils etc. You name it, I have tried it. And nothing has given me the boost I so badly long for. But then again, my breasts never grew when I was on the pill (for ten years), nor did they grow much when I was pregnant. So I guess that for some of us, there might simply be something lacking in the breast-growing-department, and our bodies simply aren't responding to all the signals that is being sent.
As for causing harm to the breasts, this is something I have been worried about too but I think I am firmly in denial about it, as the alternative then would be to stop NBE, which I'm not ready to do. So hopefully, all we'redoing is growing them, even if the process is painfully slow.
Wishing you the very best of luck!

iwilldothis

After 4 years have you at least gained half a cup size? I admire your commitment,I'll probably be the same way. I don't see myself stopping and that bothers me because I fear causing harm with no results other than making them saggy and deflated or worse cancer. I feel a bit better knowing you have not had these bad things happen after 4 years. I am curious how many hours you spend per day. I currently have a lot of time on my hands and maybe have been doing too many hours?

Insanity89

I spend at least 1 hours per day noogling, but often I noogle for 5, 7 hours depending on the time I spend home, I switch side every 5 minutes because the large cups can't stay on my small ribcage toghether. I know how frustrating it is to be a slow responder, but I try not to think a lot about it, since it has become part of my daily routine.

minnie34

iwilldothis said:
After 4 years have you at least gained half a cup size? I admire your commitment,I'll probably be the same way. I don't see myself stopping and that bothers me because I fear causing harm with no results other than making them saggy and deflated or worse cancer. I feel a bit better knowing you have not had these bad things happen after 4 years. I am curious how many hours you spend per day. I currently have a lot of time on my hands and maybe have been doing too many hours?

Yes, absolutely. I was like an AAAA cup when I started and now I am a full A (on a good day!!) so that is significant growth - just not as much as I'd like to as I could easily be a C cup in order to be proportionate to the rest of my body.
I have not seen any sagging at all, if I did I'd stop straight away. These days, I noogle between 1-3 hours per session. I don't noogle every day though, and some weeks I might only get 1-2 hour sessions in. What I have found though is that everything I have gained from the noogle is permanent; my breasts still fluctuate depending on my cycle, but even after my period when they are at their smallest, they have never gone back to my starting point.

I know how easy it is to get disheartened though, I really though. If you have an hour or two, have a read of the thread here in the stats section started by Padded Hell. It is basically three years of correspondence between myself and PH trying to encourage one another and come up with new tricks and ideas to get our stubborn chests to expand.
You are in good company! :)

Oh, and I do remember a few years ago, there was a regular poster here that said that in the beginning, she pumped a lot and ended up losing boob rather than gaining some. She cut down on the amount of hours, and if I remember correctly had really good results. I think her user name was teeny tiny, see if you can find her threads. She had lots of knowledge and good advice.

iwilldothis

I really appreciate your response as it is hard not to feel alone and skeptical. I wish you all the best of luck and hopefully if I ever find a way to grow I will share this with you in a heartbeat. I have read a bit of that thread you mentioned and it is hard to see two women so dedicated and not getting enough results it makes me feel even more skeptical and foolish. However I believe you when you say you have had some growth and no sagging because I don't know which company would have a woman on a forum for four years saying she hasn't found success yet. I am so glad you shared a bit of your story with me and found it very comforting. Thank you and all the best to you, I will continue with less hours and more massaging and see if that works better. I have stayed up some nights until 5,6 am pumping and it really stung to get nothing but my gut is telling me to do less hours.

James

Just thought of another point, heat. Make sure your boobs are warm when massaging and pumping. Use hair dryer or heating pad.

iwilldothis

Insanity89 said:
I spend at least 1 hours per day noogling, but often I noogle for 5, 7 hours depending on the time I spend home, I switch side every 5 minutes because the large cups can't stay on my small ribcage toghether. I know how frustrating it is to be a slow responder, but I try not to think a lot about it, since it has become part of my daily routine.
Maybe you should try longer than five minutes? When I first got the system I did one at a time too and I did like an hour one side then hour on other side.

iwilldothis

James said:
Just thought of another point, heat. Make sure your boobs are warm when massaging and pumping. Use hair dryer or heating pad.
Yes I try to at least at the beginning but I can't use a hair dryer at night with other people sleeping.i do put a towel over to keep warm because it is winter. Anyways thank you for your input, I took what you said about the longer massage in my routine. I hate it and find it boring and tedious so I never did it that long but I am trying to do at least an hour now. Half an hour twice a day.

minnie34

I think you are on the right course; decreasing your noogling hours and see how your body responds to that. I am trying to look at noogling ilke I look at exercise, too much would be counter productive as the body needs to rest in between.
And I know how easy it is to become both skeptical and cynical. I've been there too. But I really do believe that it is not the noogleberry that is failing me, but rather my own body. For some reason, my breast growth got stunted during pubery and it's like my body now doesn't respond as well as others do. But I am going to keep going because the other option is to stop, an that will *definitely* not help my breasts grow :)

I know you said you didn't want to take pictures, but for your own comparison, it is not a bad idea. I have a picture thread in the gallery section, and to be honest, when I look at my breasts now, in my head they look as small as they did when I started. But then I look at the other pictures and can't deny any longer that they have grown, and that my breasts these days look nothing like they did when I started. But if I didn't have those pics, I'd be doubting my progress even more. So if you don't want to take pictures, perhaps measuring every month or every second month could be the way to go, always at the same day in your cycle. Anything to get a bit of encouragement is always very helpful! I am rooting for you here and really hope that you will see results real soon. All the best to you!

iwilldothis

What is making me so cynical Minnie is that I don't think it's my body because I am starting from a 34b and I keep reading that the smaller you start the longer it takes...I read people who went from an A or males with no chest getting growth and I can't get anything? It's hard not to be skeptical. Maybe it is me ...I don't know, I can't quit now even if I wanted to so I guess I'll either come out victorious or a fool. P.s I just checked your gallery and I can definitely see the difference. That is very promising, I don't know why I can appreciate other people's small breasts but not my own! You have such a great shape and clearly more breast tissue on the bottom. The difference is obvious from where the nipple used to be and now there is a bigger gap from the nipple to the bottom of the breast. I can see why you haven't given up...if you did nothing you would be gaurenteed nothing,that's probably why I can't stop either.

James

Thought I'd throw this in from JennyS1981 over in breastnexus.com
I have tried be a few times over the past years but never stuck with it. Fenugreek made me smell like maple syrup, fennel caused me.to have bad acne breakouts and pueraria murifica messed up my cycle and caused me horrible pms and menstrual cramping and excessive bleeding but I am stubborn and refuse to quit. I quit taking all supplements about 6 months ago and lost all growth which put me back to an AA cup. I decided to change my diet a couple months ago and followed Sophia Logan's food pyramid for breast growth and I am noticing tremendous results just from that alone I went from a double A to a full A cup. At the bottom of the pyramid is chickpeas so I eat a lot of hummus. Also a lot of organic dark leafy greens, tomatoes, carrots, apples, berries, pomegranates and chicken. I drink more water, juice, milk and herbal tea and cut way back on soda and sugar. For healthy fat I eat a lot of guacamole and bananas. I have noticed a major improvement in my energy levels, skin tone, mood and breast size. I have growing pains constantly. I am sure that by continuing with just the diet alone I will continue to see results but I am impatient so last week I began a new regimen. So here we go this is it. I am 33 years old and a full A cup. I am 5'4 and I weigh 110lbs. My supplements I take now are as follows; AM ~1 multivitamin/multimineral, 1 L Argine, 3 alfalfa tablets, 1 maca, 1 evening promise oil, 1 fish oil, 2 dong quai capsules, 1 dmae and same thing in the PM minus the dmae but I drink a cup of a spearning tea and take 2 droplets of blue vervain.

iwilldothis

Ugh..see I am into starches. I eat a lot of pasta, bread, potatoes,muffins ect. I am a picky eater and always have been. I don't like the taste of vegetables and I don't like to eat chicken because I feel sorry for them and do not enjoy eating meat. Recently I have been taking a protein supplement,a multi vitamin and I excercise.(not related to nbe,started because I got into fitness.)I have always been good about drinking a lot of water,milk and juice and eat a lot of eggs. I don't eat fast food or drink coffee, I just enjoy the taste of starchy foods and can't imagine eating the foods she listed other than apples,tomatoes and an occasional banana. I have vegetable supplements which I guess I will start taking as well now.Oh...and I do enjoy sugar :-\

James

Yeah, I like pasta and breads too. Actually it looks like you eat fairly healthy, with no coffee and minimal junk food. Hard to give up sugar, in fact it is in so many processed foods almost impossible, but I would encourage you to reduce your sugar intake (and not by replacing sugar with chemical substitutes). Eggs are a good source of protein, and fish is excellent (do you eat fish?). Throw in some veggies and you are good to go. I get the impression that JennyS1981 got her improvements before she decided to add all those pills, and I am not a big fan of chemical or herbal supplements, but vitamins are good.