titlehere's great boobie adventure

titlehere

ahoy everyone! I am fairly new to NBE (only about 3 months in), and just received my noogleberry this week. I have been working on enlargement with supplements/massage, and decided to take the plunge and start pumping when I reached a growth plateau. I was an unimpressive C starting out 3 months ago; here are my measurements so far:

6/2013
30" overbust
34" bust
29" underbust
25" waist
35" hip

8/2013
30" overbust
35.5" bust
29" underbust
24" waist
35" hip

5/2014
29" overbust
~36" bust (this fluctuates from about 35.75 - 36.5, depending on the day, water retention, moon phases... heh)
28" underbust
24" waist
35" hip

7/2014
32" overbust
~36.5-37" bust
27" under bust
23" waist
35" hip

I started taking Bountiful Breast February 24, and stopped July 6. I am now cycling pueraria mirifica pills (ainterol) and progesterone cream. I also take:

• Cod Liver Oil
  • Vitamin C
  • Licorice Root
  • Vitamin E
  • Maca
  • Pituitary gland

I also use these creams/gels on my chest:

I use the 7:2 method with the XL domes. I also place something at the end of the dome to help with nipple distention. That's it so far!

I was taking Greenbush enhancement blend pills and tincture (horrible tasting stuff) for about a month, then tapered that off, and now I'm just doing fenugreek and Ainterol pueraria mirifica with massage (I use flaxseed oil and natureday enhancement lotion). I am now a pretty full C or DD in my actual size (30DD), or a 32D. I wear predominantly 34C's though, and really want to grow out of them. I'm more concerned with my overall shape than girth, but I know that with an increase in size, the shape will even out more (I'm very heavy underbust, which just looks like awful sagging overall). My cake and eat it too goal is 30F, and I have a "goal" bra of 28FF. I'm really hoping noogling will help!

I'm taking it a little slow, as I ended up wrongly getting the XL cups and overpumped due to them being too large and got the burst capillaries/dreaded red dots everywhere and it freaked me out. I now have some contoured larges with silicone cup rings that I bought quick off of amazon and will eventually get the noogleberry contoured larges once I outgrow these (they are only about 12.5cm in diameter, whereas the CLs from noogleberry are 14cm).

my strategy right now:
  • 4-5 sets of the 7:2 method (7 minutes sustained pressure, 2 minutes relax)
  • I use athlete/surgical tape for taping my nipples and it seems to work pretty well
  • using the cups I have now I'm pumping to about 8cm in (still get some "noogle farting" every one in a while but not so bad anymore)
  • left breast is smaller so I usually do an extra set of the left breast

I have tried snoogling (sleeping while noogling) once, and it surprisingly did not bother me! I ended up waking up a few hours later and took them off to sleep on my side, and I did have some weeeeird dreams, but nothing I can't handle again. haha. I think I will snoogle as often as I can since it is really untapped time that seems wasted otherwise (and I am not good enough at noogling while conscious to make it a passive activity yet).

I do have some questions for some vets out there:

• I read (after doing my due diligence in searching) that simply moving the cups around can help "shape" the breast more to help with sagging, but are there any specific situations on the breast that help shape the overbust rather than the underbust? you can really tell from my photos that I am decidedly and unattractively unbalanced when it comes to shape, and I really want to round it out. any help or ideas/strategies with this would be awesome!
  • do most of you lie on your backs to get them started, or how do you usually place yourself in the cups? I've started doing it on my back since I situate the cups rather high on my chest - is this a good way to do it?
  • does anyone have any tips on getting rid of armpit flabby bits? lolz. so embarrassing, but massage has only helped a little bit for me in this area. does anyone incorporate the armpit flab into the pump while they're noogling?

anyway, I'm excited to continue sharing my progress and hopefully inspire or help anyone else starting out looking for answers too!

thanks, everyone!

Attachments

• Photo-on-2013-08-11-at-15.51.jpg
    Photo-on-2013-08-11-at-15.51.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 718

titlehere

Re: Noobie!

thank you, cassaundra! I've been experimenting with how to start off and I think I've figured out that if I lean over first to get most of the tissue in the cups, then lie down and back to situate, it seems to be easier to get a good seal. upon doing some more creeping around the forums I read some other techniques as to pulling the cups the opposite direction that you want growth, so I've been playing around with that too.

one thing I've noticed is that snoogling has been giving me super weird dreams! haha. I'm thinking about trying hydro noogling after reading this account: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4114.msg45847 I can just imagine the warm water and essential oils feeling so very nice!

I'll post some updated pics when I hit my 1 week mark and hopefully there will be a difference! I was super bummed today when I measured and noticed I was back down to 35" overbust (but they totally feel more full, so I don't know what's up - deluding myself probably! hah).

titlehere

update: 5/2014

so, I have to admit I was not that consistent after receiving my noogleberry, and some life events, travel, etc. didn't allow me to make a good routine. so, I didn't nooogle at all for several months from November to about January. that being said, I have stepped it up quite a bit and have now been noogling almost every day for at least 15 minutes (usually ~1) since the middle of February. I have also changed my supplement routine. I use the 7:2 method, and I've started doing more massage (I've been noticing some slight bruising that you probably can see in the update photos I'm posting today).

I'll update my original post with new stats and bulleted routine.

in the update photos I have shown the original bra I was wearing in my first photo (34C) -- this bra no longer fits (as you can see), so I am only keeping it around for comparison shots. the new bra is my original "goal" bra, and it is a 28FF.

I got some Freya 30FF's on eBay ($10 each!) that I am starting to fill out, but I have yet to purchase a new "goal" bra (28G). I am undecided whether to shoot for even more as I already suffer from ptosis, but then again the bigger and firmer they are, the less noticeable it will be. we'll see!

Attachments

• 20140505.jpg
    20140505.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 521

Sarmicmah

Thanks so much for sharing your update! I have a similar starting size although I am a less full 34 C than you were. I lost some volume after losing weight quickly and unexpectedly. :'( Anyway, it is encouraging to see the success you have had! Did you have any growth that you kept when you stopped noogling in Novemeber? I have been noogling for 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference yet....just a slight one. Thanks!

titlehere

Sarmicmah said:
Thanks so much for sharing your update! I have a similar starting size although I am a less full 34 C than you were. I lost some volume after losing weight quickly and unexpectedly. :'( Anyway, it is encouraging to see the success you have had! Did you have any growth that you kept when you stopped noogling in Novemeber? I have been noogling for 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference yet....just a slight one. Thanks!

all of the growth I have had has stayed with me! I have not been back down to a 34" chest since I've started, but I actually have lost weight during this time, so I can attest that NBE works and that the growth seems to be sticking around. using the Bountiful Breast has definitely been giving me really good results in the shortest amount of time, and the swelling from noogling seems to translate into sustained growth from day to day. one thing I forgot to mention is that I pump one at a time. I think this has helped a lot! especially since I don't have a wide chest to start.

Tim, it looks like you are well on your way! you are looking great so far. I'm always so impressed with the amazing results that people get. :D

Sarmicmah

That's great! So you stopped noogling in November any gain and now you are just adding on to that right? How long does your swelling last about? Also, how long did it take you to notice the growth? Thanks so much for your reply!

titlehere

just popping in to make an update. I'm posting some post-session pictures. I have started working exclusively on the "underboob" area by pumping at an incline (feet up, head down), and it seems to be working really well. I was pumping with my old CL's, but I wasn't getting much pull with them, so I went back up to the XL's again. unfortunately I think I overpumped a little bit this last session (the skin under the nipple is a lot smaller than the upper breast is, that's for sure), but I will continue this method since I'm hoping the results will be an overall "lifting" of the breast. the black bra is a 30FF.

Attachments

• 5-13-14-at-11.47-AM.jpg
    5-13-14-at-11.47-AM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 498

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm working on my underboob as well since males tend to have a really hard time developing there. I've never run across someone doing an incline like that. If I may ask, what inspired you to try this? Hehe, I'm definitely open to new ideas but I find it helpful to understand the basic thinking behind them.

DJ

titlehere

dminer84 said:
I'm working on my underboob as well since males tend to have a really hard time developing there. I've never run across someone doing an incline like that. If I may ask, what inspired you to try this? Hehe, I'm definitely open to new ideas but I find it helpful to understand the basic thinking behind them.

DJ

DJ, I actually read about this method here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3913.msg41966#msg41966

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Just dropping a quick note about the reverse incline...

I finally got around to trying it. I definitely was skeptical and felt a bit silly. But I'm ready to eat my words because it really does change how the breast pulls into the domes. In a month, I've never gotten so much underboob in the domes. After an hour or so, it felt very strange when I removed the domes and found the swelling of my underboob went atleast 2 inches lower.

I did find it tricky to even get the position to work because I don't have alot of protrusion when laying like that. I had to pre-start the domes and get into position and then pump up to pressure.

Thanks for the pointer and maybe I can keep doing this for a month and see.

titlehere

dminer84 said:
Just dropping a quick note about the reverse incline...

I finally got around to trying it. I definitely was skeptical and felt a bit silly. But I'm ready to eat my words because it really does change how the breast pulls into the domes. In a month, I've never gotten so much underboob in the domes. After an hour or so, it felt very strange when I removed the domes and found the swelling of my underboob went atleast 2 inches lower.

I did find it tricky to even get the position to work because I don't have alot of protrusion when laying like that. I had to pre-start the domes and get into position and then pump up to pressure.

Thanks for the pointer and maybe I can keep doing this for a month and see.

awesome! I'm so glad you tried it out and got some favorable results!

titlehere

just popping in for another quick update. post-pumping picture again, same 30FF bra, but today was the first time I measured ~37". I'm kind of amazed looking back at my starting photos... sometimes it feels like I'm not making any progress, but taking updated pictures really helps reinforce that there is definitely improvement. so, I will keep chugging along!

Attachments

• Photo-on-5-28-14-at-11.50-AM.jpg
    Photo-on-5-28-14-at-11.50-AM.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 220

James

I am amazed at your rapid progress, lookin' fabulous!

I was wondering how you feel about lactating. Some fast responders here have induced lactation, and generally been horrified by the event. But I think it has its own rewards. Boob growth can be accelerated by cycling the milking process. Stimulate milk production by sucking on your tits a lot (your boyfriend would like to help with this), and after a good flow of milk is established every few days stop suckling, and allow the breasts to become fully engorged while massaging, preferably with PM cream, as long as you can stand it before suckling to relieve the pressure. Of course this becomes a high maintenance procedure as you have to find time to periodically empty your breasts.

Whether you want to induce lactation or not, I would suggest you enlist your boyfriend's help by encouraging him to massage your breasts vigorously and often.

titlehere

I went on vacation last week, didn't pump at all, and did a lot of walking around and lost some weight. ugh! fortunately I am still measuring in at 36" consistently, so I'm crossing my fingers that this is all permanent growth. I resumed pumping yesterday and here are some progress photos. I'm measuring ~37.25" after pumping... still working towards 38".

I did purchase some "fat gathering" bras and should be receiving those in a couple weeks--will update with some photos and reviews once I get them.

another interesting development is that I am now measuring 27" underbust and 30.75" overbust, so I'm wondering if the fat from my underbust is migrating toward the breast and upward (hopefully).

James, I would happily employ help if I had a partner! for now I will just keep doing what I can do on my own and hope for the best. :]

Attachments

• Photo-on-6-7-14-at-3.09-PM.jpg
    Photo-on-6-7-14-at-3.09-PM.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 431

James

James, what is the science/reasoning behind your claim that MSM inhibits growth? I take quite a bit of it every day and have had fairly good results. I also pump at least an hour every day and see the most change if I'm consistent with pumping and not massage. Massage doesn't seem to help me much at all (but I know everyone is different).

MSM is an anti-diuretic, used to reduce swelling of inflamed joints. Swelling is desirable for boob growth. Most of the people here that used more than a small amount of MSM have quit, claiming noogling doesn't work. You seem to be the exception, and I was wondering how much you took. Have you tried noogling without taking MSM?

titlehere

James said:
MSM is an anti-diuretic, used to reduce swelling of inflamed joints. Swelling is desirable for boob growth. Most of the people here that used more than a small amount of MSM have quit, claiming noogling doesn't work. You seem to be the exception, and I was wondering how much you took. Have you tried noogling without taking MSM?

I take 4 grams a day, and no, I have been taking MSM for much longer than I've been noogling, so perhaps an experiment is in order. :]

James

IIRC 4 grams is about what the others took. Hopefully, if you stop for a couple of months, you will be rewarded with even more spectacular growth. In your first post, you stated you had almost filled your XL cups, have you filled them yet? Did you order the XXL? Have you applied the plumber's foam ring? Can you post a picture of you filling the XL like Pipitavivta did when she filled her L domes?
pipitavivita said:
Click on link above, first picture.