UB+NB users,enlighten me & tell me its worth buying! lol :D

brielle

i just moved out and im far away from home so i might as well look for clips to keep the air from excaping if the airlock is too much of expense,

oooh over night, isnt that like over pumping and bad for you?

that1spaztichik said:
Yeah, Eva's right, the airlock isn't anything fancy, heck I use binder clips to clip my tubing off, thus stopping air from getting out. I am one of those "overnight" nooglers, and I just binderclip off the air. I have a hand pump. I don't think there was or is an electronic pump. Trust me, I think once you see the system and use it a few times, you'll realize you're worrying over nothing. You aren't pumping up a bouncehouse or anything, lol!

that1spaztichik

If you keep a high pressure in the domes, then yes, it's bad. If you use a lower pressure than what you would normally use for say, an hour session, you're fine. Again, there's no electric stuff involved, so once you "lock" the air in, it's not like more will be taken out, so it's fine. A lot of members do this, myself included, and the results are great. In fact, since I'm using less pressure than a normal hour session (because it's overnight) I get MUCH fainter ringmarks, which is the whole bad thing about overpumping. Yes, it's bad for breasts to overpump, but a BIG factor in overpumping is the dome edges pulling into your skin and cutting off circulation. I had this happen for my first few weeks of noogling, so it's something to watch out for. The binder clips I'm referring to....you know how in offices, they have those black clip things with metal things you hold to pinch papers together? You can get these at any office supply store, or even places like any drugstore like Rite Aid or Walgreens or CVS, or places like Target, Walmart, etc. I'd imagine the larger ones would be easier to clip on, but I use the small ones just fine, as that's all I had lying around my house. I'll get a picture...

Attachments

• BindersClipN00004.jpg
    BindersClipN00004.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 18

brielle

im getting my nb now but my country , dubai does not require a post/zip code so i am wondering if im gona write just DUBAI
or what ???

brielle

heyyy so i saw this old post of mine. october??
lol i just got it now. had shipping problems but im glad i finally got it.
had to pick it up personally in the UK!
thank you lucy!

anyways ive been reading some threads now that i am actually an official noogler.
and im one of those who experience boob farting ha ha. air escapes but i manage to keep up with it,

i got the new large contoured domes.(im surprised to know that i am a large size! fits perfectly! lucy was right!)

although the new contour helps, its still uncomfy by the rib cage, or maybe im too new and i dont know how to position it well. still struggling with keeping domes on!

i also have the airlock but unable to use it at the moment and i am just using binder clips as advised.works pretty well for me!

last ive been collecting information and learnings about noogleberry was november.
so the things to know about
or specific instructions i may have forgotten
so i am just lurking around looking for "how to noogle" threads
like how long you can wear them or you should.

pump and hold is what i am doing, because i find pump and release tiring?
i can't wait to see swelling and results :D