Unwanted nipple enlargement

M

milliespeaks

Hi Ladies,

I believe the noogleberry system works but, I do not wish to enlarge my nipples. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? :(

Thanks,
Milliespeaks

C

catsrule

I use Brava and NB,seasonally! and have NEVER had a problem in , like, 4-5 years with this! if that helps you!

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Hi yes mines enlarged also, as I noogled.Is fine they're not hugh just right.I believe you put tape on them as you noogle.You should read forum cause its there.HTH you out.....

junjo

The first couple times I noogled I was really paranoid with my nipples. But now I see they are fine, even without tapping or anything like that.
I actually think that if your breasts grow a lot, having a tiny desproportional nipple wouldn't look good also. But regardless of that, mine are just the same.

I was petrified about growing enormous nipple with NB but, like junjo said it just hasn't happened. I have gone up 2 inches in my boobs but my nips seem to be the same size. If they are a little bigger then it must be propeortionate because I can't notice it.
Hope this helps to alieviate your worries :-*

that1spaztichik

I agree, I feel like the nipples grow proportionally. Honestly, all that taping to your nipples isn't good for your skin, it'll just get irritated and break out or get little "scrape" marks, we had a discussion about it over in the general discussion section. I personally feel like too many people worry about it. I mean...think of "A" cup nipples...on "D" cup breasts. I think it'd look funny!

Diosa

hmmm i have long nipples do ya think they will get any loner with NB?? scary..i always thought my nipps where too big for my breast size.
~Diosa

jnorton22002

Hi Diosa, :-* :-*

I think you won't really get bigger. I think what might happen is they might get wider if any thing. Anyway small price to pay for better boobage I think hugs girl Joni,,Mama J

P

piccolina

Hmm, maybe I will lay off the taping to see how it goes then! I tape every time, because as you can see in my pics, my nipples (not my areolas) are pretty substantial given my still petite breasts. I don't mind, but I definitely don't want them enlarging any more at this point. I also was trying to avoid aggravating the dreaded piercing problems, as I took out the jewelry and let it heal. I'm actually waiting on some silicone nipple covers I ordered from eBay, but maybe I'll try going without tape until they come.

lovenotbombs

I don't know about you, but the silicone nipple covers don't stay on for me. They eventually pop off from all the suction! :mad:
Maybe it's because I have torpedo nipples... :-[

Diosa

Hey Mama J,
do you really think they will only get wider??? i feel they look like baby bottle nipples hahaha... as long as my boobs grow wider with them then i welcome it lol..

hmm are we talking about the nipple or areola? cuz im referring to the nipple lol (sorry im a lil slow at times) just wanna make sure
But thanks a bunch Mama J ;)

~Diosa

oodellaly

Oh man, the last thing I'd want is my already saggy post-breastfeeding nipples to stretch more. I'd definitely have to use tape.

Questing

Yeah, just be careful to use elastic tape, I've read that you can hurt yourself/get cuts etc if you use a type that is not a bit stretchy.

oodellaly

Thanks for the tip, Quest. Nothing worse than having war-torn nipples. Had enough of that with breastfeeding!

oodellaly said:
Oh man, the last thing I'd want is my already saggy post-breastfeeding nipples to stretch more. I'd definitely have to use tape.

I had dodgy saggy nipples from feeding. Note the word 'HAD' the Nb seems to have got rid of it!

P

piccolina

Well you were SO right, noogleboober!! The covers arrived yesterday. And those suckers ain't staying on for nothing!! I too have "torpedo nips" lol. So much for that idea!

But I'm also with Diosa, are we talking actual nipples (the part that sticks out), or areolas (the circular colored area surrounding the nip)?? Because my areolas I actually would like to get a little wider as my breasts grow.

Flatty, your nips got *fixed* from pumping?! I have to say I'm surprised! When I pump without tape, it very much looks like my little nip is just being streeeetched out at the top...and makes me think it's just going to enlarge more. Plus, they DO make a pump/system, just for the nipples.. and isn't that meant to enlarge them?

I would so love to give up on taping, if I were sure that my nips wouldn't get any more elongated. I use a nice stretchy athletic tape, which never bothers or irritates the nips, but it's still a pain to drag out and cut off my little squares each and every time I pump...

brandy215

Now, I know this is a serious conversation here, but all this talk of "torpedo nipples" and silicone covers popping off is giving me the giggles. :D

I know my nipples look SCARY when I pump, but go back to normal right away. I've always had larger nipples for my size, but I think they look okay. ;)

Caprition

I haven't noticed any nipple growth, although I think one of my inverted nipples is turning into more of a normal nipple. My areola and nipples feel SO STRANGE after pumping though.; really solid feeling. It's odd but I haven't noticed any changes in them

lovenotbombs

Yes, torpedo nipples do sound funny! But that's the best description I could give them! :D
I've actually lucked out because for some reason my nipples face downwards in the cups, so they actually don't get pulled (I guess until I grow some more). So far I've been lucky because they're not getting suctioned!

With the little time I even have to noogle when I can, I can't be bothered to spend any more time taping them darn torpedoes down, so I wont. I'll be a good guinea pig to see if they do get bigger or not. Stay tuned! ;)