Unwanted nipple enlargement

cateyes

i was extremely apprehensive about my nipples getting bigger, i seriously dislike big nipples.. the first time i noogled my nipples got 'puffy' and bigger, and the rest of my boobs didnt swell that much.. so i didnt want to noogle until i got my silicone nipple covers.. i waited 2 weeks and when i did use them, they flew right off! i decided to noogle anyway because like someone said its a small price to pay if they do get bigger.. anyway ive been noogling for a couple of days, ad evn tho my nipples swell up alot from noogling (the nipples and areolas,) not only do they go back down to their original size, but they seem to 'fit in' with my breasts better.. theyre not puffy at alll (they were slightly portruding from the rest of my boobs before i noogle) so i have to say NB will not make ur nipples bigger.. i think the reason is because theres no breast tissue behind ur nipples, and the NB works on breast tissue.. its just skin stretching and going back to its normal size.. hth =)

oodellaly

torpedo nipples... lol

Just went out and bought athletic tape today even though my NB hasn't even arrived yet. Do you think that will stick or will it just rip off with the suction?