very slowly getting there!

bexy

Hi guys I am feeling very very low right now about my chest, im not even leaving the house and have sunken into depression over the last week. Im feeling desperate and as though i dont have a future. I would like breasts to feel comfortable, go out , meet people, have a relationship. I feel Im wasting my life away by being so down I have felt this way since 17ish and I am now 26, so this is the start of my journey to doing something about it. I am going to buy and try the Noogleberry for a year and hope it works, or I will go down the route of having implants. Im not good with tape measures but I have had a go at measuring. I sometimes browse progress pics and the pics are amazing. I hope it works for me.

I get eczema on my left nipple all of the time which can be sore, and gets wheepy, so i will have to be really careful of this and hope it is ok to use the NB. it looks a darker colour, and the shape can be a bit deformed/distorted compared to my right nipple. god dam eczema! :(

my stats:
underbust - 31.5 ( i dont know how tight to measure it )
Overbuts - 33.75

I wear a 36A bra which the cup size I don't fill,I think I am 36AA.

pictures hope this works:

Photo252-1.jpg

from a bit diff angle:
Photo251-1-1-1.jpg

2 week progress: picture 30th of april straight after noogling:
Photo267-1.jpg

morning after noogling:
Photo283-1.jpg

you can see how chubby i am on this one:
Photo282.jpg

you can see in the morning after photos over rings of these dots where the cups have been.

ok so update, im not feeling too great about this, but iv done it anyway. these are pics taken on the 15th july 2012 about 22 hours after noogling. I am hating my body. feeling low. im fat i have a huge belly and really theres just no excuse im just overweight. this of course makes me look worse with having a flat chest. these pictures just show the abnormal horribleness,freakish depressing body i live in everyday. my left nipple looks a bit deformed close up but none of these are close up ( due to the esxcma i have had on it altered the shape of it. also my left one looks downwards, and so i favour my right over my left. :
Photo304.jpg

Photo301.jpg

Photo308.jpg

Photo309.jpg

Photo310.jpg

Photo307.jpg

***EDIT OMG I did it, I made this post!!

Matt B

Re: starting pictures - rupert

Hi Rupert,Welcome to the forum.Your pics look super,and I'm sure the NB will work for you,but it ain't easy and it takes time.Are you doing anything with supplements?They do work,but caution is key.Do some research,but it is kind of a trial and error gig.

Keep us posted on whats happening~Matt B

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it

Hi Rupert,
I'm quite new to nb as well so can't comment as yet but I hope it will work for all of us:) I can't see the eczema in your pic but I can recomend to try borage/ starflower oil both internally and externally.
I can feel ur depression through your post and it makes me sad, that your boobies stop ur social life! We all get down and feel upset at times but don't let it take the best of u, cos I'm sure u beautiful woman an a person! Big hugs! You not alone here!:) xxx

Matt B

Rupert,I am really sorry I didn't even see the eczema statement.Before you noogle,you might want to look into the eczema more,unless you already have.Many times, eczema is caused by dietary things and a high body ph.Look into a more alkaline diet,and a great book called"Alkalyze or Die."I think it will really help.Our bodies are supposed to be 7-7.2 ph.But our diets don't promote that at all.Most of us have a very acidic bod,and cancer and bacteria love acidic environments.

Cheer up girl,you'll be fine~Matt B ;)

eva_bs

Hi Hun!!!
Don't feel down....I am sure that with NB you will be able to have more boobage! I know...it takes time and effort! I think that I am just as you!!!! I bought the NB back it 2010 and I used it for 2 months...and stopped...I was thinking that I am was getting stretch marks....so I stopped....I started to feel that my breasts were getting much more rounder and fuller. I also took Bovine Ovary....for about 9 months. and I thought I was growing as well.
I know what you mean when you say that you are depressed...I am too right now!!!!! I want BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I don't have anything!!!!! I really want to feel Sexy like a sexy woman! :)
I must start noogling too!!!!
ooo...BTW I am your age as well!!!! I would love to be intouch with you more...maybe we can motivate one eachother?! you can look at my picture page....it's somewhere....I will try to find it for you.
I MUST give NB 1 full year too!!!! I am sure it can give us good results!!! Slow...but safer than a surgery!!!!
Here is my picture page...
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1987.0.html
Good Luck!

bexy

thankyou for your lovely replies :) its great to have the support.

matt B - I edited and added the eczema part as i thought Id better. I Have been to the doctors several times for it now once recently. I have cream for it, and if it got bad then I would'nt use the NB untill it healed. Right now it is ok, but it comes and goes within a few days, so I would just have to be very careful! If I found out the NB irritated it, think I would have to stop. Thanks for the alkaline info that's interesting I will look into it. I have looked into supplements a lot, however I have decided against them.

Nikki - thanks :) borage or starflower oil i will look that up too! Yeh with the social life thing I just feel too uncomfortable and embarrased. which is pretty sad! big hugs back xxx

bexy

Eva - you posted just as I had posted! Thanks so much for your reply it really helps to find someone in the same boat! I want to feel like a woman too, because I just don't feel like one, I look at other women in ore ( cant spell that right! ) because they have something I dont....and i feel really odd as though I should have something there, it just FEELS uncomfortable to be in my own skin. When Im not low I go swimming, but its hard in the changing rooms, i have to wait for a cubical or get changed in the loo! I have started thinking recently that we only live once, and I want to live my life, not hide away, and I want to feel like a woman and actually be able to wear a nice bra and bikini/costume and do this like go on the beach etc. thanks for your link you have a really nice starting shape. I hope we both stick to it for a year lol and support each other xxx

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!

Hey Rupert! I'm Kristie, 19, and I started noogling this past Monday, and I am about your size, except I don't even have a shadow underneath my boobs. I know how it feels like when your social life becomes affected like that. I've been feeling like that lately after people realized that I wore padded bras last semester at my school. When I'm at the grocery store or something, I don't really care how flat I am, but when I'm around people whom I have to get close to or be around often, that's when I kind of get down...

But it's great that you've decided to try NB! I wish I had known about this way before. It actually excites me that there is somebody with similar breasts like me. I hope NB works really well for us!

bexy

Hi Kristie, good to have you posted :). When I was 19 I actually went to a consultation to find out about implants, but I was too scared to go through with it. I used to massively pad out my bras with gel inserts, I would buy a size C cup bra which had room for padding ( or I would slit the bra open ) and I would put up to 6 gel pads in each cup!! It did give me a lot more confidence, but then I was always living a lie, and people would compliment me on my "boobs" and of course they were not real. I don't know if anyone sussed me out or not...( god knows how much money I spent buying different bras ) Now i just cant do that as when I am well I cycle ( as I dont drive ) and i go to the gym so I cant wear a massive padded bra while doing those things, as its way too uncomfortable. I completely get you saying its when your around people you know, and may make friends with etc, thats why I struggle with the going out socially. When I am in an okish place I do go to the gym, however this has taken years of struggle to be able to do, but I tell myself these people don't know me, arent looking at me, and I may never see them again. Its so good to have this forum where people get it! Often if I tell others, they dont understand as they aren't flat chested themselves...I hope it works for us too ! xx

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!

I tell myself that too when I'm around people I don't know. I have really low self esteem issues. And they're all about my body image. I met a really amazing guy last summer and started a relationship with him, but he wanted to get close. I didn't have the guts to tell him about my super flat chest as I wore heavily padded bras around him, so I ended up making up stupid excuses and ended it... and I've been beating myself up a lot after the break up because I keep wondering if I'm ever going to get in a relationship again. I basically left him confused and myself really lonely. After I broke up, I haven't been taking care of myself so now I just feel fat and flat. I've been avoiding people because I don't want them to see I've gained weight. I've also had an eating disorder several times in my life, so I'm not surprised that I don't have any breast tissue inside of me. I just have so many issues. :(

So, I am REALLY hoping that NB will do wonders for me. It excites me when my breasts swell inside of the domes, and it makes me hope that the swelling may become permanent later on!!

bexy

omg seriously I cant believe you just sound so like me!! Im really sorry to hear that about your relationship it really is such a shame, but that is also how i feel right now that i cant have a relationship, or even go out to find anyone! sounds like you needed to get closer to him i.e know each other better,be more comfortable before telling him about it, but i totally get it. I have had 2 relationships in the past though when I was 19-21 but I had to be drunk to first sleep with them and the first relationship i just stayed with him as I thought I would never get anyone else, the 2nd relationship we were quite close and my chest didn't matter to him, but it broke down for other reasons. I also was with a few other guys when i was skinny, but often I would just say this is a no go area that I don't feel comfortable about and I am keeping my top on! ( and i would be drunk, not a good way to go.)

I feel really uncomfortable when my weight is a bit overweight such as now, I feel even more out of proportion, the only time I was able to cope a bit more with my flat chest was by being underweight hence feeling more in proportion, but then being unhealthy as a result. I also suffer an eating disorder, with my weight going up and down by huge amounts. at 11/12 i stopped eating and I thought this was why I didnt develop. at 17 I then dieted to try to get my body in proportion, I wanted a flat stomach to go with my flat chest. at 17 I dont think my eating disorder would have returned if i wasnt flat chested.

Like you said I avoid going out also because of my weight that i dont want people to see me having gained weight. I wished I wasnt bothered about what people think! I try to tell myself that it doesnt matter, that at the end of the day one day we wont be alive anymore and none of this will matter, so i mayaswell live my life! but then i tell myself but i want to be comfortable, live a normal life, not waste it and be happy, and for that I need breasts.

I have just self referred myself to an eating disorder service for all types, to try get help with my body image etc.

this year i want to do something about my chest hence starting with the NB! ( which i have yet order I emailed lucy about what size to get. ) that is great the swelling you get! :)

bexy

im just going to order the medium size cup system and cup rings, do I also need a tubing clamp or air lock kit? I dont realy understand what these are. anything else i need anyone know? thanks

Matt B

Hey there,you really don't need any thing else.I didn't even get a clamp,as I use a spring clip if I'm clamping one tube,or you can just pinch it off.Be sure to go to u-tube and watch using the noogleberry,it will really help as Lucy says its "Kinda Fiddley " at first.And thanks Rupert.You gals are really more than just T&A. :-*

Keep us posted,Matt B ;)

bexy

cool thanks Matt. I asked lucy and she is sending a clamp thing for free, she has been really helpful. I just ordered it i get anxious ordering anything off the internet! And yes thanks I will go and watch that video. I will keep you posted! :) x

eva_bs

I also at age 19 went to see a Dr. for a breasts enhancement... also at the age 21....but I didn't do it because that I knew that it is FAKE.
I am married....and my husband LOVES me the way I am....but I don't!!!! it's terrible....sometimes I can't do with him things because I don't feel sexy enough! :(
the last few weeks my feeling about my breasts is starting to bug me again!!!! I mean...I really want nice round big boobs NOW! :(
I feel really really terrible.
I must start noogling again....
I was thinking maybe to try out the "Grow yours" program:
http://www.growyours.com/landingpage/Grow-Yours-Videoinfo.php
what do you all think about this program?
Good Luck!

Hi Eva, how much did you grow before that in how long time? Have u started noogling again?
My bf also LOVES the way I look but I hate it and when he says he loves my body mroe than anything in the world i dont believe him at all..

Matt B

Hi Eva,I think you should start noogling again and stick with it.That program sounds too good to be true.First of all,herbs work,and they aren't foreign sustances,they're natural but some research is needed.Most people won't do that.
I'm really surprised you haven't gone farther with the NB considering your mentor rating.

You have to do what is best for you,BUT,there is no magic bullett.

Keep on noogling,MATT B

eva_bs

I took out my NB now...and soon I will finish my 1 hour! :)
I really hope that I will stick to NB everyday now...at least for 1 full hour each day!!! I MUST!!!
I didn't grow anything almost...maybe 0.5 inches in 3 months....I don't see almost any changes at all....
Hopefully this time I will have good results...
About the "Grow yours" program...it looks good...it doesn't look like it's BS....the problem with that program is that it is not permanent growth...after you stop doing the massages for a few weeks...all the "growth" goes away! :(

Matt B

Hi Eva,If the growth isn't permanent why even consider it! NB growth is permanent,and so is the growth that is spurred with the phytoestrogenic herbs;red clover,fenugreek,fennel(the weakest) saw palmetto(anti androgen)ETC.
And maybe,just maybe genetics is a factor with you also.Either way,hang in there and you'll succeed.

Matt b ;)