very slowly getting there!

bexy

Re: starting pictures - rupert

dont really know you could try I guess! There are new contoured ones which are meant to be a better fit. so im guna go with those ones. hope we both get on better with the larger ones then!

Matt B

Hi Rupert and Mj,I have the new CL domes and they're great,as my pics will show.But,if there isn't any existing tissue to pull into the cups,they won't.One has to have something to start with or they have to wait until they grow something.
The NB will help promote growth,but is has to come from the body's processes.
If anyone else can help here please do,but there is no silver bullet to breast growth, it just takes time.I've been doing it since May last year and noogling since October I think and you can see where it has gotten me,good results.Time and patience is the key here
ladies and gents and we know they pay off eventually.

Hang in there all, Matt B ;)

Teeny Tiny

If you're wear a 36 band bra the contoured large should work width wise for you, and they are way more comfortable, you may find you don't need any padding with them. However the way they're designed you may find it hard to get and keep a good suction, just make sure you warm them up and give them a good massage first to help prep them and hopefully you won't have any problems with them. As for my M's, I held onto them for about a year, then when I discovered that another noogler was having issues with the L's being too small and I packed them up and sent them to her for free to help her out since they were still pretty much brand new. I help anyone I can, any way I can, when I can.

Good luck with those CL's when you get them!

bexy

thanks for the advice :)

I think Im going to order to the large and then try both of them.
with the mediums if I cant fit in them then im going to only have sweling on only part of my breast tissues, leaving some out around the cup, which doesnt make sense!

Mat - problem with the mediums is I cant fit all my width in them, but I also get what you are saying.

looking forward to getting myself sorted in a routine and right head space and then started now.

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!

Hey Rupert! I hope your progress is going well. I ordered the CL domes and they already gave me a lot of swelling, and I think it's because they have a wider base.
Also, I was wondering what would happen if NB didn't work as much for me in the future, so I called up a plastic surgeon in Charlotte, NC and he told me that for autologous fat transfer breast augmentation, the patient has to wear Brava for 6-10 weeks to stretch the breast tissues. And I told him about Noogleberry and he said that YES NB works on a similar method but with different materials and it DOES work but it will take much longer to see results than the Brava. Anyway, I just wanted to let you that NB will work on us, no matter how small we are starting off with.

So maybe you won't have to consider implants later on!!!

I was getting a bit disappointed with the M domes because my swelling kept going back to my flat chest immediately after taking the domes off, but the CL domes give me a wider base. I know, I'm very impatient. ::) Hopefully, they'll grow outward in time!

bexy

thanks mjkimm55. I also looked into the cell whatever fat transfer thing..but i dont think that would work for me as m weight goes up and down a lot and if i had fat injected into my chest and then lost weight, it might go from my chest, then i might gain weight and the fat go to elsewhere. :( so i dont really get how the fat transfer works because peoples body change. thats good you found out he said that it works...

I havent started yet, my NB sits in it's box, I guess I am scared to use it. that I wont know what to do, and that I will do some damage, or I will blister my skin, or my nipples will blister. or something else will just go wrong! I guess I also dont want to face myself, and how flat I am, sometimes i guess I distract myself from it and that is how i cope with it. but if i am using the NB i am not distracting myself, and what if it doesnt work...and then what.

another thing is hopefully soon i wil be going back to the gym and I woundered if its better to noogle before or after going.

I think im also freaked out about what actually happens i.e blood going to your chest, where u might need blood in other parts of your body. God if im too scared to use the NB, theres no way id ever be able to get implants!! !

I guess i need to get up on my next free day and use it in the morning. my next free day is monday. so monday i will try it...i literally cant do it now im just too het up :(. I really hope i dare try it tho.

Matt B

Hey Rupert,trust me it wont hurt you.You have enough blood in your body to compensate what goes to the girls!LOL
The first time I used mine and being a guy I looked in the mirror and said "Damn,I like these"!!I was warned that it could be addictive and they were right.I'm starting to show pretty well through t-shirts so decision time is eminent.But with the beauties on this forum,they don't make it easy! ;)The results they have had is breastaking!Sorry,couldn't help it ;D

Take your time,massage them before and pay attention to the girls as they will tell you what to do.And don't worry about a little redness.

Keep us posted,Matt
Oh,and one reason and probably the biggest one for not wanting to quit is the people on this forum.I have never in my life met so many caring and kind people as I have here,and from all over the world.It just goes to show that a famous forum member was right when she said "Boobs are the Best".She was right!! ;D

bexy

Thanks Matt :) as soon as Iv had a go I will post just need to stop being a scardy cat lol

minnie34

Hi Rupert,

it's normal to feel nervous and/or overwhelmed whenever we embark on something new :)
Baby steps, and before you know it you'll be enjoying the NB! The body is amazing at adapting, just make sure you do it in your time and that you feel comfortable.

When I first received my NB, I started off doing 15 minutes per day for a week, and then gradually increased it week by week. Massage your breasts, use plenty of lotion, go easy with the NB until you have found what works for you, and you will not cause any harm to your body. Promise!! :)

bexy

thankyou minnie ;D

well i have got it on now! It is a bit fiddly to start with and to get suction, I have to keep putting on lots of body coco butter on my chest and around the rim. Im not sure how far to pump. Right now i can just feel the rim of the cups pushing down a bit as i pump. i dont know if i am not pumping enough. Im scared to over pump. i cant really see what colour my chest is with them in the domes as they have steamed up a bit. I am using the pum and release method and have started off with the medium domes. oh and i did massage with lotion before too.

thanks for your encouragement!

bexy

having another go tonight. im not sure if i am pumping enough. my nipples are going to the side of the cups, as they kind of point outwards a little anyway i think. Im worried that Im not going to get any swelling when I take off the cups, and worried that if i do, i wont like the shap of them! but i feel pleased to have started the journy. And I am realising that the NBE is a long one, that realistically i need to give the NB a year or more, and if the NB didnt work, there is always Brava to try. Only problem is i am putting certain parts off my life drastically because of my chest and I am 26, and I dont want to waste any more of my life. so i feel like i dont have time!

I read a bit on soya today about photoestrogens and cancer, it was really interesting. I have read that its good to take low amounts each day and this can reduce cancer risk, but if high amounts are taken it could increase it. In the herbs, there are very high amounts. and even though it may mean breast growth, I dont want to then realise I have breast cancer in the future and it may be due to the herbs I took. SO in this sense implants feel safer to me but then...? gah. lol. I guess maybe they are as bad as each other.

minnie34

Hi Rupert,

it's always good to start off slowly and gently with the NB. You have a very positive attitude to the noogling and since you see this as a journey that you will be on for at least a year, baby steps is the way to go. In the beginning, my nipples were also pointing all over the place; sometimes to the side, sometimes downwards, sometimes straight. As you get more familiar with it all, it becomes easier to shift the cups around until you feel you're happy with the way your nipples are pointing, where the cups are positioned on your chest etc.

I found that using a clear oil was helpful as it meant I could keep track of the colour all the time, I really didn't want to overpump and I wasn't sure how much pressure my breasts could take in the beginning. Normally, pumping until you feel a good pressure (but not painful) is ok, and again, as you get more used to the system you will quickly figure out exactly how much pressure your breasts can take.

As regards to herbs; if I were you I'd make sure that there isn't an estrogen dominance before taking any. For many on this forum, the NB alone has worked very well, and there of course plenty of people who have had great success with especially phytoestrogenic herbs so as long as you do your research, you should be safe. I agree, it is a bit fiddly to begin with but as with everything, practice makes perfect :D
Happy pumping Rupert, I'm really looking forward to following your progress!! :)

bexy

thanks hun

yeh i think i ened to try using a different oil, as i guess it would be easy to overpump and be distracted and not realise,,but then im alosguessing it would hurt if you overpumped.

I actually read about soya that if you have low estrogen levels its bad. but iv decided to just not take any for now. I guess a low level of one particular herb each day though would be ok.

im hoping to get a swelling soon, as so far nothgin, and i know you need swelling to grow! when i pump my chest on the outer sides are touching the dome walls i duno if this is ok? i have tried using the large domes too but they are just way to big to get suction.

bexy

im having problems as
1. im not getting any swelling, I swell when pumping, but after taking it off nothing. maybe because I have no breast tissue to start with im woundering if the NB wont work for this reason. as such with the brava you need an A cup of more for it to work.

2. when i take it off my nipples are purple, but after tweeking them for a few secs they return to normal. sometimes m nipples can look purply anyway,,ie when cold, or for no reason.

3. i know that if your chest is purple then you are overpumping, my chest is more purple than red, but light purple, not dark purple. this is prob just my blood capillaries no? I really dont think im overpumping but underpumping! Also it could be due to my skin tone which is fair.

bexy

just started a session again, went to switch off my heater had a small electric shock and then my left nipple oozed from where I have ecsma so I had to stop. the ecsma oozes anyway so no panic. i am though just worrying a bit that the NB isnt going to work for me :( . but I will stick to it as its easy to fit into a routine.

bexy

hi thanks for your post, as am feeling a bit blue today! I have just started noogling again, I have to be careful though and keep chekcing my nipple as I have escma on it. I am still getting used to it, but I think I want to noogle about an hour in the morning and then in the evening. I also did a bit of massage and used a hot water bottle before I started today. good luck for when you start!

even though Im not swelling when I take off the cups I have read on here that some users get growth without swelling. so that is good news. I actually like doing it aswell, its a good excuse to allow myself to relax.

Im glad you understand things its great when you do find others in the same boat, like a self help group! In fact I was thinking the other day I wish there was a real life self help group for flat chested women! I love the quote from your aunt. And yes if it doesnt work, at least I have been producted about it. I did read on here too a member didnt get results untill after 2 years aswell though so it could be a very long process.

I do drink a lot of water and decaf tea so hydration shouldnt be a problem for me. thanks hun.

Since I started this I do really want them to grow now and have a pair of my own! I keep looking in the mirror like 40 times a day lol to see if they have!

bexy

i am updating every detail lol.
tried the large domes i can only get suction with the foam rings on. And I think they are better for me than the medium, as with the medium I can only pump so far before the outer sides of my chest are against the dome walls and then I cant pump any further. My chest is still turning purple almost straight away i might email lucy and ask if this is ok.

bexy

i emailed lucy about the purpleness and she said it can be a sign of overpumping :(

but i honestly think i am underpumping. i dont feel an pain or much pressure. my chest goes purple as soon as i put on the domes and then deaper purple with my nipples going purple when I incread the pressure. im really worried....am i overpumping yet think I am underpumping? I thought I was being too over corcious and that i was underpumping.

My chest yesterday looked "dead" it looks like circulation has been cut off. where as the circulation is meant to increase with blood flow. yet it feels like the opposite is happening. anyway when I was a teen i used to have bad circulation and often my legs or m hands would go the same colour, with orange splodges, sometimes I can see slight orange slodges which in the NB. Im just worried as to what I am doing.

when I take off the domes and massage my chest the normal colour returns, and only a slight purple pigmentation. i guess massage brings circulation back. im scared the NB is cutting off circulation!

im also upset today because I want to go to a yoga class that I havent been to for ages, yet one of the women who goes there makes comments about how I look...usually my weight ...and so i havent been for 2 years, but i want to go back...but the thought of this women is turning me angry. :(

bexy

ok so emailed lucy again and she thinks its my skin tone so thats good! so im hoping its all just normal. im going to get the large cups, instead of using the contured ones as these will help with the colour.

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers

Rupert, tell that woman at your yoga class to f*ck off. You are all there for the same reason- you're working to make yourselves happier and healthier, and that it's completely inappropriate and counter-productive to make any negative comments on another's physical appearance. Suggest she maybe needs a class to help her work more on her inside, and if the breathing and stretching at that class isn't doing it- perhaps a SILENT retreat. What a bitch. And if you don't feel like you can tell her to f*ck off, if she says ANYTHING, tilt your head up, give her a slight look up and down, smirk ever so slightly, turn your back, and walk away. Someone that small should not have a bearing on your self esteem, and yoga should be nothing but a confidence boost for you. I, personally practise Bikram, cuz I love the heat, but also because I love the mirrors- there's nothing better than watching yourself transform before your very eyes.