very slowly getting there!

bexy

Re: very frustrated not working no swell :(

thanks hun i do get it now. in my medium cups though i already swell out too much against the sides, so that my sides chest is slapped up completely against the sides of the domes, like they need to expand more but cant, even though i dont reach the ends. so more side expansion in these domes wouldnt be possible. i dont know if this prevents growth in the medium domes, or if the cups are too small. but i have large cups too, however these i find harder to get suction, they drop off easily, i cant move around much with them on, and they the most uncomfortable out of the 2, so i use the medium cups more. im guna go shoping tho and see what containers that i can find.

im loosing will to carry on with it tho right now! i just cant be bothered to sit there for hours and hours and hours (like 8 hours a day - which is what i need to be doing to get any slight swell at all. ) i cant even be bothered to sit here uncomfortablly covered and wet in mositureiser, with back ache. goddamit.

its annoying i cant do anything such as housework with the NB on either. im just so fed up with it right now.

im thinking of getting an appointment for a breast surgeon bascially so i cud discuss any options, and ask about pumps such as brava and fat transfer etc, but to do this would be £200 for a consultation. :(

bexy

ok so i have tried with different things, the yogurt pot didnt work becuz the slop of the pot wasnt sloped enough, and i couldnt find a pot like the one she uses in the picture. :(

I have used the plastic top of a playdo tub stuck it at the end of the cup with bluetack and then used the rest of the gap with cotton wool pads. But in her explanation it says u need to leave a space for the air, but i havent got any space. ???

bexy

SO TRYIING THIS out it doesnt irritate m nipples as much which is good. no swell tho. and back ache is doing my head in....i think cuz it stretches all of your skin, including on my back so it hurts.

i think tho to be honest, im not guna last must longer with the NB because its just soooo uncomfortable. and i would need to wear it for about 8 hours to get anywhere with it, and i dont fancy siting here all day with the pain of it. so i might abandon it and go for implants. i think becuz iv got no tissue to start off with it isnt going to work for me anway.

BustyBabe

rupert said:
thanks hun i do get it now. in my medium cups though i already swell out too much against the sides, so that my sides chest is slapped up completely against the sides of the domes, like they need to expand more but cant, even though i dont reach the ends. so more side expansion in these domes wouldnt be possible. i dont know if this prevents growth in the medium domes, or if the cups are too small. but i have large cups too, however these i find harder to get suction, they drop off easily, i cant move around much with them on, and they the most uncomfortable out of the 2, so i use the medium cups more. im guna go shoping tho and see what containers that i can find.

im loosing will to carry on with it tho right now! i just cant be bothered to sit there for hours and hours and hours (like 8 hours a day - which is what i need to be doing to get any slight swell at all. ) i cant even be bothered to sit here uncomfortablly covered and wet in mositureiser, with back ache. goddamit.

its annoying i cant do anything such as housework with the NB on either. im just so fed up with it right now.

im thinking of getting an appointment for a breast surgeon bascially so i cud discuss any options, and ask about pumps such as brava and fat transfer etc, but to do this would be £200 for a consultation. :(

I had the same problem with the mediums, so I also upgraded to large! Do you have the foam rings? It makes a huge difference, they're so comfortable with them on.

I was looking at old pictures in the gallery, and it seems like people got the best results only doing an hour a day. I used to do 3-4 hours but it is a long time, so now I'm trying to do it shorter...pumping and releasing instead of holding the whole time. I already feel like that works better, have you tried doing that?

In any case, good luck finding something that works for you!

bexy

thanks for your help. i thought it was just me going up agains the sides like that! yeh i have the foam rings but unfortuantly whenever i have used them i have found them to irritate my skin, causing brusing, in the form of dots, even tho i used lots of mosituriser. i have sensitive skin so maybe it was just a reaction to them. I have tried pump and release too, this is harder tho with the large domes as if i release, they just fall off!i think i need to sort out putting them in a sports top with holes cut out so they stay in place.

im finding it hard to motivate myself to put on the cups, but I think im just going to stick to using it for an hour in the evening before bed, becuz this is a time i should be chilling out and not doing much anyway.

epipcaware

I've been noogling for about a month 1/2. I filled up the Mediums in 2 weeks, so I switched to the Large domes. But with the large domes, I don't get any swelling. Maybe a tiny bit. Even though I fill up the Mediums, is it okay to keep using them for a while? Or will it stop the growth if I stay on them?

bexy

hey hun, i really duno thats what i am thinking. I dont fill the mediums to the end but i really push up against the sides, like me chest wants to swell more to the sides but cant, im not sure if the pushing up against the sides to this extent does any good!

the large cups r just so annoying, the mediums way more comfortable in comparison.

i hate putting it on now :( put it off and off tonight, only just put it on. I think if i saw results or swell then it wouldnt be as bad, becuz i could put up with being really uncomfortable for an hour, but with no results, its just so frustrating. im just in such a hole at the moment.

bexy

posted updated pics they look horrific tho. my body is so gross. :( feeling pretty crap and low about it. ummm think i need new tubing as iv managed to rip my other one a bit where it connects to the cups, unless i just cut a bit off i duno if that would work tho with sizzors i duno.

Matt B

Hi Rupert,just trim the ripped part off with scissors,and you'll be fine.

minnie34

Rupert, I know you're feeling about down about yourself right now but please believe me when I say that there is *definitely* a difference in your latest pics, compared to your starting ones. For all of us who start out with a relatively small chest, this is going to be a long process, and a frustrating one at times too. I know you feel like you're not doing well but I must disagree. I think your breasts are really pretty and I think that if you continue, there is great potential there.
I also have a nipple pointing downwards but at this stage i don't care anymore, I just want some growth :D

As for the rest of your body, I can't see from the pictures that you are overweight - you look perfect to me. But I know what it is like to feel what you are feeling and I also know that it doesn't matter what I or anyone else says; it only matters what you think yourself.
Hang in there. I think you're doing great.

bexy

hey minnie thanks so much for posting and saying those things. I think its hard to tell becuase of different lighting and angles from which the pictures are taken, and also i pay more attention now to how my chest looks and feels, where as before noogling i didnt pay any attention, i couldnt even bare look myself at all in the mirror.

I dont really know what the future holds and if i will get implants or not, but im thinking that even if I did, then using the NB I still need to be doing because it will stretch my skin hopefully, and even if there was a tiny amount of growth, this would cover the implant better. but then sometimes i think who am i kidding, i am so squemish and health anxious that id never go under the knife!

thanks mat :)

Padded Hell

Matt,

The pics are on page 1, as an update.

Rupert,

Please don't be so hard on yourself :). I can see you've made progress too. Your boobs look fuller for definate. Sometimes, I think we stop seeing our own boobs, because we're so fixated on the negative aspects, and it completely clouds our judgement. Stick with it, it IS working for you ;)

BustyBabe

Hey rupert,
You're crazy! I see the results too. There's a big difference from your first pictures to your latest pictures. They're rounder and bigger, taking on quite a lovely shape. You look great, and I'm sure you'll just keep on growing if you persist ;D.

Honestly! When I saw the first picture my first thought was "oh, those are lovely!"

You don't look overweight in your pictures, but if you want to shape up, why not start some kind of exercise routine? At least when it comes to weight, you know the results are pretty much guaranteed if you put the work in. If it makes you feel better it's worth it!

midbackn2013

Uuummm...girl, you grew. Who cares how long it took. You grew! I can see it just fine!!! I'm with PH

Matt B

Hi Rupert, I just found your pics,and your progress is super.This stuff takes time but it does work.
On a harder note, I don't know where your body loathing originated but i suggest you get a handle on it, or your health is really going to suffer. There are girls and ladies here that would give an arm and a leg for your girls so lets get with it and grow some boobs!

;) Matt

bexy

thanks for all your replies they have made me feel so much better tonight. :) im glad you all think there is a difference. I know i had swelling in the 2 weeks pictures, but havent had swell like that since. im going to always take pictures in the same place now , its hard cuz whatever pic u take it can look different in size due to different lighting, or different angle.

thanks mat :) i know iv always struggled with body image and its always affected me. i have had therapy but not specific for body image, altho iv got some new therapy coming up so mabe ill tlak about it there.

tiredofbeingflat - thanks, im glad u can see it !

bust babe - ur very right about the weight thing, i struggle with my weight i always have and i am currently in OA meetings. with the exercise its hard to motviate myself when im feeling low, thats no excuse i know. thanks for your comments.

paddedhell - thanks i am guna stick with it after comments. it is so hard to see a difference, an i think its different lighting etc.

bexy

i noogled all day yest on and off, it was a lot. using a mixture of the large cups, and the mediums. I can only stand it for so long though before i cant stand the back ache any longer. i guess the skin over my back is pullec/streched because of the suction on the front. i duno how this will affect the skin on my back in time ???

yest i got a bit of swell which was noticable to the touch and to look at, onl minor tho, but then when i went in for another session, i took the domes off and they had shrunk. i thought they would get bigger. just goes to show u can noogle too much i guess?

today i feel really tender is this normal? i uno if its ue to my chest pressing up against the dome walls. i think my medium cups are too small, so maybe when i use them i shouldnt pump them up that much. I hope they recover, dont think i will be noogling today.

bexy

so i have been dedicated to the NB recently using it everyday. its so annoying tho to get up in the morning and put it on. and then sometimes ill just sit there for like 3 hours. i wish i could wear it and do housework or go out lol. I used the CL domes today for the first time in ages, first with the foam rings, but then the irritate m skin so i cant use them, i needt to find something else to cussion it with. i did get a slight swell, and defo more at the sides, but this went away pretty quickly. also i wore a padded bra straight afterwards, and this pushes m boobs down and m nipples down cuz of the pads in it, so i duno if this is why the sweeling went. but i dont feel comfortable going outside without a padded bra on.

bexy

ok so i went to the gym today for the first time in about 4 months, and i thought that by looking into a different mirror ( in the changing cubical, theres noway id ever get changed in front of others. i think people would think i was a bloke and scream or think i am deformed an gross) anyway so in the mirror i think I see some difference, however i think if you did have growth it would be easy to forget what you looked like before. but i duno if i have had a minor minor growth or if its due to swelling, anyhow its only minor minor. my A cup bras still gap massively, but I like to think that if I tried on a AA that I might now fit it. anyway I now just *think* that this might work, and I really hope to acheive an A cup, I think tho that its guna be a long long long process. But any incrase, even if its minor is so worth it. I feel that I am only just getting used to the NB now after 4 months of use or whatever it has been . I still need to work out a better nipple stopper and i think once I have that then It will be better, too tired now tho to sort it out. Also i still wish i could noogle at night. Also im using the CL domes because they are actuall more comfortable than the large domes, which give me back ache, and also i need to cut up a yoga mat to pad them, as they dig into my side armpit fat. i cant use the foams cuz my skin dont like em. ok enuf babbling, im too tired tonight lol.