wannabecee's stats

melons

Hey wannabecee !

Congrats to your growth !! How much did you measure when you switched to XLs ?

Melons

wannabecee

36" and i stayed there w the XLs for the longest time...w the XLs you build up the sides first and then you start getting that outward pull. it took a couple months to get there, but it definitely does happen.

wannabecee

Just a quick update on my 8th month to the date. I've gone from a 36AA to a full 36B. i measure anywhere from 36 5/8" to 37 1/2". my breasts are 9" measured across. I'm getting very excited as I've finally gotten the hang of using the XLs and i feel that spring/summer will get me to C.

thanks noogleberry for the wonderful product and support!! :-* :-*

wannabecee

sorry for the delay, I just noticed this keeley :-[... 3 x a day for 40 minutes pump/release. i've just changed to 1 hr 3x a day pump/hold and i'm starting to feel tingles like when i first started. ;)

sunsetz

tingles are always a good sign...i won't be surprised if you get your C's by summer...be careful tho...it seems boobie greed is catchin :) i said i would stop at C and now i want more :)

wannabecee

i've been doing pump and hold and am starting to feel a spurt coming on. much like when i just started. it took a long while to get used to these XLs but finally ...finally ....it's not a problem.

i'm tempted to do some herbs...i have been doing 1 FG, 1WY just to get rid of the stuff that i bought in massive quantities so maybe i'll double up and see if there really is a summer growth spurt. will start on day 1 of cycle, which can't come to soon for me...god i hate PMS!! :p

happy noogling all!

cleo

I always follow your progress wannabecee as we are the same age and started round about the same time. I haven't seen any increase for a while but, like you, I feel I'm about to have a growth spurt, lots of aching and tingles. Been toying with the thought of getting the XLs even though I don't fill the large domes yet. Wondered whether the XLs might help to fill out the tops a bit more.

wannabecee

hit a new milestone - 3 3/4" in the XL cup and 38" across the chest. Don't know if it's the herbs or what, but i feel a lot of tenderness and swelling.

I love love love Noogleberry... :-*

Aim4c

Congrats Wannabecee. When I just started NBE, I wondered if it would work for me at my age (39). I am happy to see that you and other ladies on this forum prove that it is indeed possible.

Keep going :)

wannabecee

Well I've finished my first year noogling. And here are my stats:

bra size: small 36 A
across nipple: 34.5"
under bust: 32"

Now...
bra size: full 36 B
across nipple: 37"
under bust: 31.5"

I've lost a bit of weight since i started, not too much though. I still want those 36Cs and am keeping on. I'm taking a break with the light dose of herbs I'm taking (just a month or so) and have changed my technique to 2 1 hr sessions and hold throughout.

Noogleberry has exceeded my expectations and i fully expect to be a 36C by spring 2011. What a wonderful product. Thanks Noogleberry!! :-*

;D ;D Thank you for this motivational update!

Would love to see updated pictures.
I think it is easy to get sucked into the belief that if you see nothing happening in a couple of months then it isn't working. You, and other great members on here are proof that you just need to stick at it and give your boobs time to change.

Thank you for sticking around! I can't WAIT to be a B cup. You must be so proud of your boobs already! ;D

SueB5

Hi Wannabecee
Congratulations! We are the same age and I initially wondered if people would think it strange starting out now on after I read some information from Brava saying it was reccommended for people under 40. I have not heard those comments on here. Boobs are boobs and I would enjoy having them just as much now as when I was younger. I am loving being a part of this growing process and I agree that this is a wonderful product. I love hearing great stories about people's growth, and low periods too. Thanks for sharing your year and thoughts. You must be delighted, I am so pleased for you!

wannabecee

just a quick update. I'm still a 36C. I've gotten greedy and want more so i'm back to doing it. i do it 4 times a week for about an hour. love Noogleberry !

oodellaly

Wow, that's great progress! Thanks for the update. How long before you got to a C cup from B? Hoping you'll post some before/after pics to show the comparison from when you started until now. :)

wannabecee

i wish i could post my before and after pics. my computer crashed and i lost my starting pics. :(

i'd say almost a year for B to C. i'm not a quick grower.

BustyBabe

That's great progress, congrats! What size do you want to be now? It's so nice to see that you fulfilled your username ;D.

So did you stop pumping after you became a C, or were you doing maintenance pumping all of this time?