what do you all think of these boobs?

amelie

Hi everyone, I just saw a movie of some years ago and was taken aback by this girl´s boobs (yeah that happens when you´re noogling, you start to behave like a guy, lol)! They do look different from what you tend to see nowadays (they are more slope-y) but I think that must be because they´re natural?
Suddenly I didn´t worry about my nipples getting big, though.

Btw this isn´t a boxing helena, she was dressing up like that statue with no arms.

Attachments

• evagreen.bmp
    679.3 KB · Views: 334

that1spaztichik

I think they're nice. I think above all, they are "normal"...and more of what a natural person's would look like, not all that silicone that is in Hollywood. Yay natural boobs!

ilovebreasts

Amelie, I would have to agree with that1spaztichik. they are "normal" & what a natural person's boobs would look like. If my boobs looked like that i would be very happy & would not have to noogle...... lol

Lily13

Yep those look pretty real to me. Most women baring their chest in movies and magazines have fake breasts, so society has this distorted view/concept of what breasts should look like... It's sad really.

amelie

Yes, that´s exactly what I was thinking... and the sad thing is that I´m kinda getting used to those fake boobs as well so I´m comparing mine with silicones without really noticing it.
But I´d just looove to have the size of the girl in the picture, what would she be? I´m guessing a D (at least)?

bonzaigirl

yup those are very real.. it's a bit saggy, but its a wonderful saggy... imagine what it can look like in a victoria's secret bra... ?? ;)

jnorton22002

Hi All, I personally would love to have " natural boobage like that. In Fact, I would give my eye teeth for them. They look soooo nice Joni :) :)

that1spaztichik

bonzaigirl said:
yup those are very real.. it's a bit saggy, but its a wonderful saggy... imagine what it can look like in a victoria's secret bra... ?? ;)

Amen to that! VS bras make great boobs look even better! ;)

Amelie! HAHA That's so funny. I TOTALLY search the internet for boobs like a guy - just like you! How hilarious. I'm a boob freak at the moment.
I never realised Eva Green had such great boobage. How sexy are they? Yes they droop a bit but only because they are HEAAAUUGE.
I love them. What do you think, is she a 34 DD?

Lily13

I've seen she has anywhere from a 34C to a 38C Who knows! If a C looks like that on me, I'll be really pleased! :)

jnorton22002

Every time I see the picture, I get really sad :-[ :-[, because I will never have boobage like hers. Yes I agree they are very natural and very beautiful. My thinking is she is a 36 D cup. My mother was a 38 or 40, no she couldn't have been a 4o so lets say 38 DD, and when dad and mom would go out she was very projected. My vote is 38D/ ::) ::) ::)

Hugs Joni

Joni, you don't know that you wont have boobs like that. Think about Cheryl and her amazing gains. She's an E!! You never know.