what do you all think of these boobs?

jnorton22002

Yes my dear flatty, I think about Cheryl's wonderful boobs all the time. Her boobage is just gorgeous. I believe somewhere in her forum she mentioned that she has or had may be the better way of putting it now, a condition that most of us born males don't have. It is where she has very little testosterone to oppose the estrogen. Somewhere it really kicked off. Then poof we have these gorgeous boobies. I dream of having boobs that when I wear my bra, the cleavage comes together if you know what I mean.

Hugs Joni :-* :-* :-*

I know what you mean my dear. I wish for this too. Yes Cheryl had that hypogonadism. Gosh, is that what it's called? I think so. I don't think that was that MAIN reason for growth though sweetie. I also know that all the ladies in her family have 'normous norks (Mum's a G cup) and she attributes some of her growth to that.

Now, believe me I am no genetisist - hell, can't even spell it BUT born male would Cheryl even carry or be able to utilise big boobie DNA? I dunno, maybe.

Perserverence will get us there Mama J :-*

jnorton22002

Thanks Flatty, My mother was a DD cup. I don't know what that means for me especially at my age, Hugs Flatty :-* :-* :-* :-*

Mama J

Paloma

"Mama J" -- love it! ;D

Can't you take testosterone blockers? Like Saw Palmetto, or something prescription even?

Yeah, it's true tho - we're ALL jealous of Cheryl's big ol sexy rack...

My mom has DD's too - and my grandma was E's - and both women have smallish frames... what the heck happened to mine?!?!? I'm built like a boy. :mad:

jnorton22002

Hi Paloma,

It is very interesting you mention Saw Palmetto. In fact it is my anti-androgen. It is what is prescribed for me. I take 320 mg everyday. My mom was 5 foot 1 inch tall.

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

junjo

I loooove Eva Green boobage. She's so gorgeous. These slight sagging huge natural boobies are to die for.

And about genetics. I don't know what happened with me also, maybe nutrition or something like that. I am smaller in height and breasts than everyone in my family. My relatives in momma's side have like huge boobies. My mother has a 34B, maybe it isn't that much for a lot of people, but for me, a 32AA, it sounds like heaven.

didi1959

Hi All,

Beautiful boobs.

Always found dark long nipples with big aureolas sexy. Unfortunately, I've got very small and light-colored nipples & aureolas. Hopefully the Noogle will enlarge my size.

Diane