Who's with me???

B

booler

My dearest new friends,
I've got good news and bad news.
The good news is that on a dare (to myself) I bought a 34C padded push-up bra on clearance. I figured the day I filled that was the day I could cheer, "S-U-C-C-E-S-S, THAT'S THE WAY I SPELL SUCCESS!" Well, guess what - IT FITS!!!! I am by no means oozing out of it, but there is no vacant pocket of space like I expected. HIP HIP HURRAY!!!
The bad news is that I have gained 10 lbs since Thanksgiving. The holiday treats really got me this year (as if they don't get me every year). That bit of bad news is surely a factor in my C cup success. But I have been at this weight before and it only allowed me to fully fill my A cups. So that is still a +.

Anyone else pulling out their fat clothes? How about we form a small support group together and work on losing the weight while keeping the boob growth?

I will put myself out there and admit my total body stats. If anyone is with me, we can share our weight loss/breast growth accomplishments together. Who's in?

Here are my humiliating #s.

Before holidays:
height 5' 8"
weight 145 lbs
jean size 8 long

Beginning NB stats:
under 29.5"
fullest 32.5 "

Current weight is 155 lbs
jean size 10 long

NB stats: (10 hours after pumping)
under 30.5"
fullest 34"

My goal is to lose the weight and keep the bustline. One might think that the chest growth is simply due to weight gain, but as I said, I have been at this weight many times before and never did the weight add to my actual boob size. I can see a bigger difference than the numbers would imply. I have my before pics, but don't want to post them until I am back to my before weight.

Let me know if you want to join me in shedding some pounds while growing some inches.
Booler

J

jackieT

Hi Nooglebuddy!!

That is rrrreally good news on your bra. Congrats, doesn't it feel great? I am sure that your growth is not only the extra pounds. I also gained a bit of weight. My way of loosing extra weight every now and then is to just make sure that I burn more calories then I take in. Sounds simple, but it works for me. I believe in moderation rather then dieting. If you manage to be so persistent with NB (it's been almost two months now for you?) this is an easy one for you. I am with you Nooglebuddy! I did not work out for two weeks and it shows on the scale. But now I'm back on track. I just have to get my butt over there!

I am really struggling with the large cups. Can't seem to get them on, and since loosing suction all the time I almost gained nothing. Got a bit frustrated. I am back on the medium, and my boobies are swelling nicely again. I LOVE MY CLEAVAGE!!!! ;D With the mediums I can chop the wood again ;). and we need it since it is really cold over here.

xx Jackie

J

jellyDeeeee

Booler babe well done youve got a resolution happening before new year do you know only about 3% of people actually have a goal to follow !!!
Id love to be your hour glass buddy lol.......

Ive put on a couple of kilos since xmas yep the dreaded xmas pud got me again !!!!!
I think you must be about 5 kilos over what you were ???
that ok girl you can knock that off in a monthb saftely !!!
so what method are you going to use to get your ideal figure ???

I go to curves and I singed a pledge to myself that by jan 15th I have to have done 12 workouts and be at least the same weight I was before xmas !!!

the good thing is you can get weighted and measured there every week.

so someones gonna check up on me !!!
I cut back on carbs and am careful with fat but eat good fats.

I think I am 62 kilos (want to be 60)
5 foot 6"
boobs 36D
waist 68cms
hips 100cms
upper arms 28(want to lose 1 cm there) easier said than done

please let me know what your doing Booler love jellybarbie lol.....

C

catsrule

I Am with you! As stated before , around here somewhere, I am smaller on top than on the bottom! as I age, it gets more noticeable to ME! probably everybody else, but it bothers ME...
my stas:
I am 45
weight 115...most days...
5'4 or maybe 5'3"1/2"..i was 5'4 at one time, think i shrink alittle as years go by

i really want to work on making thighs thinner, and butt smaller, saddlebags DISAPPEAR...without loosing all of my hard work on top.....wish me luck!
THIS IS WHY i THINK that i want to try PM pills...some herbs make you gain weight, and if I am exercising and working out, yet pumping and taking Pm, i figure it may balance out...see?? hope my theory works!!

good luck to all the ladies on this quest! hot bodies for 2009, even if I am turning 46 this year!! I saw women on Oprah show a few years ago who look great into their 40's, 50's, 60's and even 70's!! they were allbeautiful....wish she would run that show again!! maybe we can find it on her website..she has most shows categorized....anyway, most of them had a routine that they followed, esp. lifting some weight for tone!! Thats me! gotta start pumping iron as well as NB!! this year!

love ya all!!

B

booler

Catsrule and Jelly,
How weird that we all like to rebound. Most people don't even know what that is. For those who don't - it is exercising (bouncing) on a mini-trampoline. But the focus is how deep you can push down, not how high you can jump up. It is amazingly healthy. If I am jumping to music videos with a strong beat, I find myself sweating without really realizing I am working. But that requires an empty room and LOUD music.
The funny thing is my rebounder is a huge toy for neighborhood kids who have to get in a few minutes as soon as they enter the house. Right now mine is in the garage to make room for holiday decorations. Time to roll it back in!!!!

Question Jelly? How much do your larger breasts get in the way? Seriously, is the bouncing a problem?
Booler

C

catsrule

booler: rebounding is SOO healthy, and it really firms you up QUICK, and is so good for internal organs, too..we have one for 20 plus years! but alsa, it;s in our basement, so I don't use it faithfully..UNTIL NOW....this new year I WILL!!

good luck with those bouncy jelleies!!

J

jellyDeeeee

ok girls today I want you both to go to your garage and dust of those rebounders !!!!!!!!! I bounce to the top of the pops and act like Im 13 lol...... and your legs ache in places you knever knew you had after lol. I find after rebounding for a few days I have more energy !!!!! I know that rebounders are great for lymphatic drainage and yep that large intestine.

Well now as for the boobs !!!!Never rebound with freshly noogled boobs that are a D cupOUCH !!!! that was a good point. I went to curves with my freshly made 36D s spilling out feeling great and I wanted to hold my boobs the whole time they really hurt.
I dont think it was so much because they were big but they were filled with fluid and bruised Ouch....... I always noogle when I come back now Good obsevation lol Jelly.........

C

catsrule

jelleey, do you mean that you are NOT 13???? HOHOHO.....
You are so full of life and joy!!! You must be a treasure to be around, becasue we only know you from the forum, and we all love you!! Imagine being with Jelley in PERSON!!! fun fun fun!!!

yes, booler and i will be jumping for jelley joy soon!
it really is a fast way to loose weight!!! jumping! who'd of thought!

J

jellyDeeeee

OH Catsrule your the treasure xxooxx Hey we rebounders are going to be looking taut trim and terrific in no time at all !!!!!
Girls, I bought a new belly ring today its so sparkily !!!!! I love sparkles !!!!1
I cant wait to do my belly dancing what with whoppers and wavy hips my husband will beg for mercy lol...... hows your new plan going Booler ????

Im using my ab king pro every day OUCH !!!!!!! its a really good ab machine and a no brainer to use .. Id like to get leg magic too lol love a jumping jelly

B

booler

I haven't drug out my rebounder just yet. I have been eating right - lots of nuts and beans and vege protein/fiber, fruit, etc. Just eating right again. I've lost a few pounds and am back on track. I have also been using my chi machine. I love that as much as my rebounder. I can use it when I am just too exhausted to do anything else. My kids' schedules are keeping me from getting to the gym just yet. Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to pack 4 extra hours into my day???
Baby steps, right? ;)
Booler

J

jellyDeeeee

way to go Booler thats great the fat is melting !!!!!!

Ive gota chi machine too and mine is in the garage.. do you use yours for relaxation ??? I got mine in an auction for $30.oo but didnt come with instructions any tips please ???? love Jelly...

B

booler

Jelly,
Have you ever used your chi machine? It is good for relaxation, but so much more. This website will tell you almost all you need to know.
http://www.energywellnessproducts.com/chimachine.htm
I actually have an oxyflow, which is no longer made because they violated the original chi machine patent. But it is the same thing. I would suggest you pad your ankles in some way. I use a piece of egg-crate foam. The machine is awesome, but hard on your ankles at first. It has most all the benefits of rebounding in a passive activity. Read up on it. You'll be amazed. But using is believing. After the timer goes off continue to lie still. The sensation is like nothing else. I feel a wave of tingling from toe to head, literally.
Let me know your experience with it.
Booler

C

catsrule

sparkley things and chi machines!!! I learn so much from you girls!!! we must keep in touch here to be accountable to ourselves and each other this year!!! get out those rebounders, chi machines, ab crunchers and sparkly belley rings....step on the scale often, too..just to be sure we are on track!!! thank you ladies for being such an important part of my life, andfor the fun and love and support that you give!! bless you!!!!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

Gee thanks Booler for the link !!!!
I never rrealized how good for me the chi would be !!! sounds like I got a good bargain too !!!
Well tomorrow its out of the garage then.

I know you should drink a couple of glasses of water before using the machine do you do that. Yes Ive used it befor and love the feeling.

My body is so sore right now from curves every day and ab king and rebounding lol......but I can feel my body starting to tone up.

Do you or catdrule have a belly ring yet ????sparkle sparkle love Jelly

B

booler

Jellydeeee, I don't use the chi machine if my tummy is full. The glug glug glugging and sloshing make me crazy. I drink water after I'm done. My daughter always uses the restroom before using the machine right because it makes her have to pee.

Catsrule, rolled in your rebounder yet? I still haven't cleared enough room.

Boob update: As I take off the few pounds I've managed so far, it is taking longer to fill my large domes. I'm still getting there but now it take 15-20 minutes where before it was 5-10 minutes. Interesting, huh?
Jackie, it is getting any easier to use the large domes together?

Booler

C

catsrule

Booler: not yet! i am on a 2 week colon cleanse..I am not supposed to do anything real physical yet...I am just walking on NTrack for now...i run around all day at my job,,,usually log a few miles just at work!!
once this CC is over, next Thursday, I should be(feel) thinner and less full of "stuff" and ready to embark on my new physical fitness plan!! I plan on jumping in the basement!! can't wait! I miss the feeling of rebounding!will start doing lots of crunches, too, and some arm work! Really want to get toned up!!

how's it going ladies???

J

jellyDeeeee

Booler gppd to know about not losing boobage !!!! Catsrule what exact colon cleanse are you doing ??? my daughter noticed a change in my body and said I looked so much more toned yipee !!!!!!
also the bigger boobs make my figure look so much more proportionate love Jelly....

C

catsrule

I will get you the info..right now I am on the other side of my home!! I got it at gnc...3 separte pills...1 laxztive, 1 milk thistle, and 1 of fiber pills...you take 4 fibers inthe Am and Pm, 1 milk thistle in PM, and 3 laxs at night time with lots of water throughout the day!! Poop POOp!!! everything comes out! even last nights meal!! so feeling light, when not bloated from all the fiber pills!! you should try!!

also, no, alas, no belly ringz!!

B

booler

Oh my dear new friends, Good News! I have lost 5 of my 10 holiday pounds and I gotta tell you - I look good. I rolled out of bed after a 40 minute "pumping nap". The lights were out but some sun light was coming in the room. My shadow in the mirror was AWESOME! I am so motivated. I can't wait to see me after the next 5 pounds come off.
I wonder if the weight gain as I pumped thru weeks 2-8 had something to do with my rapid success??? When I am back to my start weight I plan to post my before/after pics.
My little red dots are returning and it is taking longer and longer to fill the large domes that I filled in minutes just 5 pounds ago. But I am still getting there.
Here's the BEAUTIFUL PARADOX: As my boobs got bigger, my tummy looked smaller AND as my tummy now gets smaller my boobs look bigger!
I always suspected my belly wouldn't look as big if I were balanced on top.
Today is a very good day.
I wish the best for all my noogle buddies.

Booler

J

jellyDeeeee

oh ok catsrule then its a more gentle detox, I thought you may be doing a colonix etc.... gentle is good !!!!
Booler yer I notice the same thing bigger boobs make me look way more in proportion, congrats on the sexy new bod love Jelly....