Who's with me???

C

catsrule

dear booler and Jelleeydee: thanks for keeping up with posts! I tell ya, it makes my day to see that we can commincate almost everyday! You both must look so beautiful with the smaller waist and bigger boobs!!! Thats exactly how we were designed to look!! Our ( my) diets throughout the years have changed how womens bodies look today...too much extra fat in the wrong places!!! but its good to know that we can change the things that we want to!!

jelley: have you ever had a real colonic???? would you recoomednd? this thing that i am doing is a cleanse...much gentler....but i am always open minded to new things! i am having a face Peel in two weeks! excited about that!! take off the drab and reveal fresh new cells!!

BOOLER: you sound so happy! I am happy for you!!!

C

catsrule

rebounded today!! felt GREAT!!! also have a stepper and Nordic track in bedroom, off to a walkway /hallway area so it's not IN YOUR FACE all the time....but there for convenience! colon cleanse is over, went well..you are supposed to do one quarterly!! think I Will!! feeling pretty good!! boobs are swelling to almost 10 inches everyday, just ordered XL domes...excited about what progress THEY"LL bring me!!! so far 2009 is good!! so far!

B

booler

Catsrule, I'll bet it feels great to be back on track. Although I have been pretty regular on my chi macine, that is not the same. I've only made it to the gym maybe once a week. Can't seem to make enough time for me at the moment. Well, I've not forced myself to make time.
I am still eating much better now that the holiday treats are thrown out. I'm down 7.5 pounds. Just 2.5 to go before I am back to where I was the day before Thanksgiving.
My swelling has gone down, but I am sure that is more due to my lack of NB time. I have not put in enough time to that all week.
Here's something fun...I have an XL cup on the way too. I decided to buy it several days ago, before the reduced pumping time started to show. I will be glad to have it here, once I am back on track.
We'll have to compare notes on that progress.

Booler

J

jackieT

Booooler!! You are on track indeed! Well done, proud of you.

How is the NB going? Wow, can't wait for your posts after you get the XL domes. This is inspires me so much.

Love Jackie

J

jackieT

Sorry for not replying on your question my dear Booler. Just saw it now. Yes.. it is getting easier with the L domes on. I am not really gaining much, but I am really happy with my 1 to 1,5 inch I gained since starting. I am just patiently waiting for my growing explosion. I can only hold the domes on for a max of 20 minutes-half an hour. Because the domes are really hurting my ribcage. I don't use the rings, since that does really not work for me. Thanks for asking!
Jackie..

B

booler

Jackie, the domes hurt my ribs too. I have been pumping on one side at a time for a while. It is WAY more comfortable. I can move around and use my free arm to reach for things. You might give it a shot, if you can spare the time. It will get you ready for the XL domes which we will probably never be able to wear on both sides at once.
Booler

C

catsrule

ok..where is jelley? where is Booler? how is the workout routine going? hoping everyone is well!?

B

booler

Where is Jelly? Have I missed her posts or is she missing?

As for me, Catsrule, I am just holding on. I'd want to say I have been too crazy-busy to work out. That is partially true, I'm so crazy-busy that when I do get a moment, I am too wiped out to make myself work out. I haven't even used my chi machine for days, and all I have to do is lay there. So no weight loss or gain. Still a few pounds to lose before my clothes all fit right again. This peri-menopause crap has me missing periods, but not missing my PMS chocolate/hunger/bloating phase. SO it has not been a great week. I've been sick, kids have been sick, and so on. But this too shall pass.

So, Catsrule, I forgot, did you get Brava or NB xl domes?
I have noticed less severe red hicky lines with the xl dome, not over-pumped using the yoga mat cushion. I am a happy camper. Now just to get that 2nd dome!

Booler

C

catsrule

Hi Booler! So sorry to hear about the sickness in your home..that is terribly draining for a busy mom...sorry to hear about your peri-men symptoms, too....have you ever had your hormone levels checked?? to see what needs replaced?? Oprah just did a show on this Thursday..check Oprah.com for details!! you CAN feel better once you find out what your body needs!! good luck!
yes, I am using Brava ..got the XL domes..my husband laughed out loud when he saw me in them..I look ridiculous, truth be know...but I DON"T CARE!! I'm working on my c cup now!

glad the yoga mat is working out for you..i need to get one, i guess walmart is the cheapest place to buy, so I'll be ready in April when I switch back to using NB!!!
take care dear one!

B

booler

Re: Who's with me??? (WHERE IS JELLY???)

Update:
I have not been able to pump for 3 days. Life is crazy again, but until this week, I always found 15 minutes minimum daily to pump. Not good to stop. But I did learn I have had some growth. I can't imagine swelling lasts 3 full days. After 2 months of pumping and 3 days off, I am still able to wear a B cup (no over-flow). My A cup bras are too tight.
I'll get back on track today. But I have another busy weekend coming up.

Jackie T, I'll let you know my bounce-back results since we started together in November.

My weight is unchanged since my last check-in. Still 2-3 pounds of holiday weight to lose. BUT- I bought an elliptical last night!! My favorite machine at the gym. I can now squeeze in some exercise while I watch tv. Wish me luck (and time)!

Booler

J

jackieT

Yay, Boolers's Back!

Kinda missed ya. In a way it shows you that you did grow. I also can now say I grew an inch. Let me know how your bonbonella's are bouncing back.

Jackie

B

booler

BAM! BAM!

All the swelling is back in full force, and I do believe that it's a bit greater. Hubby used my measuring tape, and it is nowhere to be found, but my biggest B cup bra is over-flowing. It has been 5 hours and all is well.

Booler

J

jackieT

Dearest Booler,

I am following your advice. Having one dome at a time. And that works for me. It is less painfull and less restrictive. It is still nice to know that we started this journey together. It is such a thrill that they are growing. My daughters see this also as something that there is a solution for almost everything :). I am also in a very stressfull time. And in a way. The times I get to noogle is my own personal time. I also work out less, due to a big workload and all kinds of personal matters.

How I love having glimpses of myself from the side. Walking with bouncy boobs and filling out bra's.

Again nice to see you back on the forum. We are working towards the summer, are we not NB buddy.. Bring those bikini's on and out with the padding! Are you having both the XL domes on together?

x Jackie

B

booler

Jackie,
I only ordered one XL dome - mistake. I can use that with a large on the other side. I should have another XL dome in the mail now, as Lucy and I worked out a deal so I can get the XL dome and new pump w/gauge together. Since the new pumps are in, I am assuming my order is on its way to me!!!
I'll keep you in the know!
Booler

C

catsrule

hello ladies!! still have not heard from our dear one jelley...quite worried about that...
Booler, congrats on holding down that B!! I always tell the girls, a break is not a BAD thing..you will come back around even better than before!!! the proof is in the pudding, or in our cases, the proof is in the bras!!!

congrats to you and jackit t for successful boob gowing, and bounciness!!

B

booler

Hello friends,
I have been completely out of the loop lately. I have missed catching up with you all.
My elliptical is magical. I have finally managed to take off the rest of the holiday pounds. Still holding on to a modest B cup when I haven't noogled for 3 days, and I can still fill a modest C for a day after pumping with the XL domes. I am thinking I will only be able to manage maintenance until after my Maui trip. The I hope to try for another growth stage before summer hits.
I hope you are all doing well. I only have a minute and will try to catch up on old posts eventually!
Booler

D

Dixieland

Booler,
When you going to Maui? You are gonna look awesome in a bikini!! ;D
Hugs and :-*
Dixieland

J

jellyDeeeee

Dear precious girls xoxoxoxooxoxooxoxox !!!!!!

Its taking me forever to plow through thousands of posts to get back on track but Im getting there !!
Wow so much progress thats fantastic !!!! Go Booler go jackie go catsrule !!! go weight loss go big boobs love jelly. Catsrule re the colonic yes I did it but I didnt like it.

Ill find the other detox I did ( amazinggggggg !!! but the website is not for the fainthearted !!) dont look at it if your eating l0ol but it cleans you out love Jelly....

C

catsrule

jelleyee, is it Dr. natura?? that is a tough one to look at any time of the day! but I am almost ready for my next cleanse!! In april..the time has flown by...have been dealing with death in my family...after an extended illness....so have really been out of the loop, too! But the time sure marches on, regardless of whats happening in life.....I can't believe that it is the end of march already...got way off track with brava/Nb, too...only mainting a small b at this time...will NB over the summer....hope you are well!

love ya! catsrule

B

booler

Re: Who's with me??? PERMANANT GROWTH!

Hello my friends,
I am back from Maui with the best news!!! I decided not to pack my NB on the trip because I knew there wouldn't be time, and I didn't want to risk the hickey rings from trying to do too much in too little time. After two full weeks without pumping, I was still fitting in my B-cup bras. There was no oozing out, the B-cups fit me the way my A cup bras fit me last November when I started on this journey.
I am so very HAPPY! I have emailed an UNPADDED swim suit photo to Lucy, hoping she can help me post it. I will try to find a before pic in a swim suit, but I never wanted to pose in a suit before.
BTW, my weight is back to where it belongs, but I always like to try to shed a few extra pounds for the summer.

I am now decided if I am ready to stop. I have achieved my original dream, natural B-cup bumps with no required upkeep!
LIFE IS GOOD!
Booler

PS Jellydeeee, so good to hear from you again.