Who's with me???

J

jackieT

Hi Booler,

that is fantastic news! Good on you girl! I just went on a trip Switzerland with one of my best friends. I told her about NB when I started and she said now Wow, you can really tell.. You have grown! That is great and I'm really happy. I don't pump only 3 to 4 times a week and I still fit my 34 C bra just fine. Hurray!

x Jackie

J

jackieT

Thanks Cats! How are you doing? Do you still pump every day?

x

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi catsrule Ive been let loose for 2 mins lol... hugs too all of you. re the detox google blessedherbs

i even know someone who wrote and put up pictures ( yuk !!!!) and I know 2 other people that did the detox what they told me was amazingggg credible people too. hope you have a loook not before dinner lol.... Ive lost stacks of weight and thanks to the noogle and high protein have kept my boobage !!!! but down in bum tum and thighs yay..... my bust is now 34E instead of 36 D as I lost weight around the under bust.. hope your all growing well love jellyEEEEEE...

Rachiex

Oh my goodness Jelly! 34E - that's amazing. All you girls are so inspirational as I have only been doing this for a month. I am meeting up with my ex boyfriend in a few weeks time and would love to be slimmer with bigger boobs by then - hopefully I'll wow him!

I'm taking fibre tablets at the moment but Catsrule, you said they bloat you? Is this true? I didn't think i was getting the flat tummy I was aiming for after taking the pills?!! Hmmm... I looked at Colonix (only for those with a strong stomach) but decided it looked too scary and fiddly with all the tablets to take at different times etc... I think I'll look into BlessedHerbs.

Has anyone tried the powerplate? I've always looked at it at the gym but thought I would look a little silly standing there wobbling away with all the vibrationy things! I was weighed the other day and I am 11 stone 9 pounds (not sure what that is just in pounds) for my height (5'7) that's overweight - I'd love to be a size 10 (6) by the end of the year and have my much longed for C/D cup boobies.

You guys are all so supportive and kind and I've learnt so much from this forum. :-*

Abigail3

Hi JellyDEEEEEEE! lol...;) I looked at the website for the colon cleanse you mentioned. Did you do the good, better, or best. I'm really nervous but think I should do this. The pictures are scary looking. That's what scares me....if something like that comes out of me what's is supposed to feel like?! :eek: Anyway, what was it like? Did you feel better afterwards? I get severe allergies starting now and I thought it'd be good for me to do the colon cleanse to see if it'll help at all. Anybody else do a colon cleanse get that scary looking stuff come out? If so what was it like? I know it's a personal question and I apologize for being so non discreet but it scares me lol.

J

jellyDeeeee

it doesnt hurt ! youre hungry for the first couple of days then it passes your feel energy and your skin starts to clear.. you feel grateful for better out than in I know some people in the photos the exps are for real to start with the bowel one for about $80 us is finelove Jelly.

Abigail3

I was searching the web today. Has anyone tried colonix? This looks pretty good. You take it for 1-3 months and can still eat (however they recommend eating healthy).

Ooops I just realized that Rachiex mentioned colonix above. ...

M

mummy of 2

hey ,yeah id love to be with you ..i got a NB today!! im so excited to start my NB challenge,

my stats

;5.3 hight
;8 stone ,but all in mid drift and bum :/ ,i just wanna lose some belly ..lol
;28 leg
;bust... aa in one a in other ..lol ,hopefully not 4 too much longer

Mummy of 2

Abigail3

Well I did go ahead and start a whole body cleanse. I got the kit from a local store. I have 7 more days to go and have been on it for 8 days already. I thought it'd be a good idea since I was taking a bunch of stuff for BE for so many years and my hormones are so wacked out of balance that I needed to cleanse myself.

So far I have not experienced anything like those nasty photos for colonix. So I'm not sure if I just didn't have it bad like others or just not using something strong enough..etc. I did do some research and learned to avoid using anything that had senna, cascara, and ruhbarb in it. That's why I decided against colonix. But ya, makes me wonder if I should just go ahead and try colonix for the next time I cleanse.

B

BooBoo

Most of those pics are scare tactics and do NOT reflect anything in an average, semi-healthy person. They play it up to make people think that they *desperately* need to buy their product so that they can rid themselves of the evil nastiness being stored inside them. lol

Rachiex

I'm taking elifexir plus. It says on the box that it gives you a flat tummy as it feeds the good bacteria in your gut. You take 1 tablet twices a day after food and let it dissolve in your mouth. Only taken it for one day so far so I don't know whether it will work. I also bought a apple cider supplement for weight loss. I did look at other tablets but I can't take them because I have an underactive thyroide and it would mess with my medicine.

I was weighed at the gym the other day though and I've lost 7 pounds by going to the gym every day (and nearly killing myself!) AND no loss in boob size! Not sure whether going to the gym will affect results but I'm so pleased I lost half a stone x x x x

Rachiex

Hi Abigail

Yes it feels great! I overdid it in the gym on Monday though and I am still suffering the consequences 3 days later! That'll teach me.

I don't recommend the Elifexir - not very nice side effects but I am still on the Appleslim and I am going to try chromium because I've read good reviews about adding this supplement in to you diet for weight loss and it's natural. I am also going to lots of drink green tea and lemon because I have done lots of research and green tea is the best 'weight loss' tea! It doesn't taste nice on it's own but there are lots of different flavours to try. I am also going to drink lots more water and I'm going to have a glass of warm/hot water with lemon in it every morning because I've heard good things about this - it wakes up the body, starts the metabolism going and detoxifies the liver. Worth a try!

Are there any natural weight loss supplements that anyone has tried that they either recommend or not recommend?

x x x x

D

Drarlidly

Whos with me

bama did get their ass kicked....lmao espically by MS ST. oh well, hope yall atleast beat auburn in the iron bowl. That will help LSU get in2 a BCS bowl. Saints surprised me this year, season aint over yet, we can still lose 5-6 more...lol. I like warrick dunn for atl,,, good small back with great speed. i been puttin up shit around here about lsu beatin UT....ive got cussed at several times....dumbass vol fans