Working

jnorton22002

Hi to those that may read this,

Due to allot of stupid things I did in my past, namely not putting money away, I find that in order to make enough money to pay my bills and still do my transition, I have got to return to "Over The Road truck driving". What this will mean, is that I will also be taking noogles with me and my hormones. I will be getting a laptop as soon as possible so I will still be able to watch over my forum family. You all are very special, and it troubles me to have to do this. You all are very special people, that have become very essential in my life. I'm going to be trying to catch up at least once a week, but I will leave for Dallas Texas every Friday or Sataurday and not be back until Thursday. There is simply not enough money to be made at home. I will worry about all of you but then again you guys know how to handle any thing put your way.

Love you guys. Once I have my laptop, I will be back every day. I'm not leaving but After tomorrow I probably won't post again until Thursday or so Hugs to all with much love and caring Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :( :(

jnorton22002

Hi Thats1, Yeah, it is a big change, but necessary. The client company for the company I worked for laid me off. then wanted me to work this friday. Yesterday. I can't be an on again off again driver. It is far too much stress for me. I'm glad to hear from you. I, actually leave for DENVER this morning. I will unload my 3 drops and load right back for Chicago Tuesday. It appears after my fishing vacation starting Thursday of next week, I will actually be running the Pacific Northwest instead of Texas. Anyway the potential to make good money is there. I will post right away when I get back. Should be Wed. nite.

Anyway. I know all of my family will be fine. I'm just another person in search for boobage. Love ya

Mama J. :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!! I am all to familar with the layoff scene,
Haven't been able to land a steady job for over a yr.
Was thinking of doing the OTR again, but finding a
good company is just as hard.
Enjoy the drive, stay safe, watch out for the other
FOOLS that cut you off. Most all of the truck stops
now have free wi-fi so you can stay in touch.
BE CAREFULL as winter is up coming. Jamie2

jnorton22002

Hi everybody. Thank you to those that posted. Thats1, Lily, Jamie. I just got back in. Will be here until Saturday, and then will go . I will try and get my laptop asap. I have some bills that came in that need to be paid first. I missed my family here and am happy to be back for a few days. did get some noogling in. How about that. I am a noogling truck driver. Hugs every one

LAWMANN2004

HI!!! Glad to here that you got some time
in for noogiling!!! just don't do any while driving!!
Could be very dangerous to do so.
Be carefull And stay safe, IDK if there is snow
in the passes yet, so drive safe,and watch out for
the other FOOLS on the road.
Jamie2

Oh Boo! have I missed you? I haven't been on here as much as I would have liked to have been and I have only just seen the bit at the top of the screen where you can click on unread replies, usually I just trawl through it all.
Good luck with pumping on ther road and I hope your truck journeys bring in a nice amoutn of money for you.

Much love dear Mama x

Boobalicious

Hey! the open road can be a lonely place at times, but just remember that you are in our thoughts and you are not alone. Great that you managed to get in a session in between trips = cool!

Anyway. Stay safe and keep in touch x

Boobilicious x ;)

jnorton22002

Hi everyone

What can I say?. You all are soooooo kind. You know, I'm just one of many here. I love you guy's and I'm typing this on my new laptop, from Missouri, on my fishing trip.

Thanks again everyone, at least now I can get back to caring about my family :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Mama J

LAWMANN2004

HI Momma J !!!!!
Glad to read that you are enjoying the vacation.
Save some fish for us too!!
You need to have a good time every once in a while!!
Stay safe, and keep us updated Please.
The boobie fairy has a hard time over water!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

hi every one,

I wish I could say I'm having a great time, but the truth is, I'm not. The problem, the timeshare I bought,or should I say company, really is ALL about money. I went to check in today and found out that in order to check in I had to agree to a 20.00 a day fee for having my boat in the slip. I had to pay fee of 5.00 a day, for whatever, and 6.95 for wi-fi. None of this was told me and I paid 1000.00 for two vacations here. I told them to stick their wonderful resort in their rear and I left with out checking in. The other issue was in order to check in I had to agree to meet with the sales person who sold me my timeshare so he could GO OVER, HaHa new things. To you think they are all about money. Also I got lost there and there was no one willing to help.I'm now back at a place I love called Hunter's Friend resort. Now I'm just trying to cool down, trying to remember the things I told all my family here to do. Take a deep breath, hold it, and exhale. Ahhhhh I feel much better now.

I love you flatty and miss you, thats1 you know how I feel, Jamie, your cool and every one else you ALL wonderful and I adore all of you. I wish I could measure up. I hope I have help some of you. I'm sooooo depressed right now.Help!!!!!!!! I'm so hurting right now. I'll feel better tomorrow I hope

Love Mama ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Oh Mama that's sad. People are so greedy. I am glad that you just left and didn't pay them their rip off money. Hope that deep breath worked! You did the right thing. Don't worry about them. They are LOSERS. Just relax into your fishing trip in Hunters Friend and try to forget about them. Let it wash over you like water on a ducks back.

have a wonderful time and catch a big'un for me you hear?! :-*

LAWMANN2004

MammaJ, Don't let those fools get to ya!!!!!!!
I Stayed down there once ( at a resort), It was
real late when I did, Went ot check out, and was handed
a bill for $105.99, When I asked about it I was told it was
the charges for a late check in. I paid it and found the
closest pubilc camp ground that I could find!!!!!!!!!!
Had A real blast of a good time the rest of the time i was there.
Caught a bunch of nice fish, but only kept the ones to eat.
I hope that you have a wonderfull time for the rest of your
Vacation.
Jamie2

Rachiex

Hi MamaJ

Sorry to hear you are sad. You are such a lovely and happy person in your posts that it's horrible that you are hurting. Wishing you lots of love and hoping life gets easier for you soon. We're all here for you.

Lots of love X x x x

jnorton22002

Thank you so much my dear,dear family. The real truth is, is that I'm writing this on my computer at home. I left last nite at about 9:30 P.M. I tried to relax and tell myself that I will have fun, but the truth is, is that I didn't come down to PAY money to stay. I had already paid it. The real sad thing here is that the General Manager called me while I was driving the 640 miles home and asked me what he could do to help me feel better. I told him that it was nice of him to call but the damage was already done. I told him this WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE, that was caused by HIS people not caring. Anyway, I'm home to the safety of my own home, where my kitties can comfort me. I'm taking deep breaths, but STILL so upset. Thank you all. I love all of you to pieces Lots of hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-[ :-[ :-[

jnorton22002

Well,

Every one that has posted something to me on this topic, I say thank you sooooooo much. The Fishing trip was a bust, then my thought of driving full time over the road again has turned out to be the WRONG thing. Was out this trip for 12 days. I did some posting as some of you may know. That was the bright spot for me. Staying close to my Noogle Family. I got a 185.00 fine in the wonderful state of Minnesota, got a 120.00 fine in Illinois, for using my cell phone in a construction zone. When I arrived back in my home state of Wisconsin, I found out that I had made only about 1800.00 maybe 1900.00 for all that time out. That is an average of less than 150.00 per day.

There finally is good news and in two ways. First, the company I drove locally, will and wants me back, my breasts REALLY have been bugging me and oh, I will be able to be with my girl kitties every nite. They really missed me. I can't leave them like this again.

The last thing is that I want every one to know that all of you were in my thoughts all the time. Some of you have posted, thoughts about Mama being gone, and I will say thank you. Flatty, I've missed you and your humor and kindness. Thats1, I missed you period, Jamie2 I wish I could have enjoyed the fishing trip, but oh well. I really AM glad that all of you are doing fine. For those who feel they are or have deflated boobs, please take heart and always remember, you ARE beautiful people to me and need nothing more. If boobs are your goal, then Mama will cheer you on. I WILL always cheer my family on. I AM feeling better lately but the last three weeks have been very hard

Thanks again. I REALLY know who my family is. I AM GLAD TO BE BACK HOME. I hope all of you will remember that you ARE wonderful people and that boobs are great, but what each and every one of you have IS HEART. All of you show that every day in your posts. Your caring for each member of this forum is such a joy to see and read. That is why I love all of you. If along the way I'm able to be of help then my days well be made well.

Here's to all of you. THANKS I THINK THE WORLD OF ALL OF YOU.

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

Mamma J,
Sorry to hear about the bad trip. I know how that go's too.
Now you can sleep in your own bed, and cuddle up with your kittys.
It's good to hear that you found a local company to drive for.
The feeling must be intense now, I dont know cause i'm not on
any thing but herbs and NB.
Another year will soon be here, so its time to start planning for a
vacation now. Just don't put any money as a down payment yet.
Sometimes a vacation idea just happens, and sometimes it will be
a close spot to home. Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on her way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2