Working

jnorton22002

thank you Jamie2,
It really was a bummer. I soooooooooooooo look forward to my surgeries. My face comes first then the big one around a year from now. I've tried all these things because I need more money, so I can look more like a real woman. My life centers around that and that is why I think some of these things happen. I also know that my hormones are probably causing some of my problems as I am more estrogen now than testosterone, I think. I am so happy to be a part of this forum. Thanks again Jamie2, you are a lovely person Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

Tiffany

Hi Mama, Just started reading this section, sorry to hear of all your problems of late, it seems that things are turning around for you now and I am glad for that. You are in my thoughts.

jnorton22002

Re: need new bra

Thank you everyone that has posted. I've been very depressed but finally there is GOOD news. The old driving job I had has taken me back and they really are glad I'm back. It really was sad the other one didn't work but then things happen for a reason, don't they. I'm feeling much better now. As I have said before, much of what I do is directly relative to my journey, and that IS why I get all upset.

Now I have a really tough question to ask anyone here that wishes to tackle it. I need new bras. My trusted old bra that has been in pics before just is too tight now and old. Sad thing is Mama isn't the best in bra sense. Is a 38B the same as a 40A? My 40 A is a little tight now and I need to have more choices. 40 bra sizes don't afford many different styles. I like lace both in panties and bras but here to fore haven't been able to find them. Can I use a 38 B with an extender as my actual band measurement is a 39? I wear panties now as male tighty whites just don't feel right anymore. Any thoughts from any one would be welcome. Oh and by the way, it also appears I WILL have a face lift too. Last question would anyone wish to see before and after pics of my ugly puss before and after face surgery let me know and I will make sure you get to see my mug. Thanks in advance for any help Mama J :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D

LAWMANN2004

HI Mamma J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's good to hear that you are finaly happy with the new job!!!
Sounds like you and I have the same problem with bras, They don't fit
right or not in the style you want. Especialy in the bigger sizes!!!!!
Yes if you wish to, send them to me, as I would like to see the pictures.

I have always wanted to have my own, and with the NB system,
is now becoming a reality.
Stay safe, and have some FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on her way to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Hi Mama,

Yes, a 38B is the same as a 40A but, if you say your 40A is getting a little tight then why not go for aa 40B? There are a lot more styles out there than 40A's. If they don't fit now then they can be your swelling bra. You could always add an extender to your 38's - that would work too. Look at these pretty ones, and they are cheap too! xxxx :-* :-*

http://cgi.ebay.com/Woman-Within-Pink-Lace-Bra-Size-40B-NWOT-PRETTY-/400169930771?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item5d2bfc9013

http://cgi.ebay.com/Woman-Within-Burgundy-Lace-Bra-Size-40B-NWOT-NICE-/400169931567?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item5d2bfc932f

jnorton22002

Hi my dear flatty,

You are a gem. I think I have a Paypal account but don't know. I LOVE the maroon colored lace bra the best, I guess my female side is really starting to take over. Lately I really like lace and such. Thinking of me was soooo nice of you. You were right, I KNOW my boobs have been growing. Not out yet but I finally FEEL the weight now and when I walk now they do bounce. It is such a GRAND feeling. I was able to get my old driving job back, I will still get health insurance and on top of that I will be the lead driver for the Staffing company's presence at this one client company. I can finally say Mama feels much better now. MUCH BETTER. Now if I could only find someone that would love me for ME as I AM going to be that would be heaven. I also want to say to you and to every one else, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME, these last couple of weeks. I hope I never go through this again. The only thing that could be worse than this was WILL be when I have my surgeries. I know they are going to cause me pain, but WILL be so wonderful, I will tolerate the pain for the gain. Here's to you flatty, all my hugs and love to you. You are adorable
OXOX :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

The pain from your surgery is not going to bother you Joni, it will be a good pain, you will be expecting it and it is just part of your journey.It is going to be so worth it "Ouch my face hurts sooooooooo much BUT underneath these bandages is my true face, the face of a woman!" and a face lift too? Get you! ;D ;D
Seriuosly, they are goimg to give you whopping pain killers. they aren't goimg to make you suffer.

jnorton22002

I know why I admire you sooooo much. always the right words at the right time. I really am having a hard time waiting for the day to come when I can pack my bags and head for Thailand. This IS what I've waited for all my life. It is now, that I'm just becoming aware of how really happy I am for myself. I do find myself being much more brave in public now. I really don't care how people view me. I get looks sometimes when wearing my bra, like yesterday, but I take that as confirmation that the world is seeing the real me, Joni, and not John. Flatty your words are valuable to me and they mean allot to me. Having you and others to support me is huge. Please don't stop. My goal isto be as pretty as I can. I really want to look great for a woman my age.

I'm so excited beyond words to be on this journey. You and every one else who as come out to support me, here on this forum are my heroes.

Words can't express. I love you flatty and the others

Avery thankful Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

something pretty for you

Mama,

I bought you a couple of little things. I need your address so I can tell them to ship them to you. Send it to me either to my e-mail or PM me here.

:-*

sliptinge

Hi Mama! I'm just checking in to see how you're doing :) I just read all the posts now as I'm terrible with keeping up with everything lol I'm SO happy things are picking up for you! I'm so sorry to hear your trip was a bust, it broke my heart to see you so upset but I am SO happy that you are back with your babies and your family, and we all love you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :-* :-* :-* I'm excited about your upcoming surgies and I know you will be estatic once everything heals and it will be a GOOD pain! Because you will gain sooooo much from this experience and you will look in the mirror and be so happy because you will be looking at your true face :-* :-* Please keep me updated on everything love, You are always in my heart :-* :) :)

Oh and I looked on ebay for some cute bras for you. What do you think about this one? I love vibrant colors and it`s so hot and lacey ;)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Senza-Lucy-lace-red-Bra-38-40A-B-BNWT-/250708284230?pt=UK_Women_s_Underwear_Design_2&hash=item3a5f60d346

There wasn`t a lot of selection for 40A bras as there was for 40B bras....
I love white lace too......
http://cgi.ebay.com/White-See-Thru-Lace-Underwire-Cup-Bra-40B-40-B-/250723682008?pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&hash=item3a604bc6d8

Slip xoxoxo

jnorton22002

Hi Slip,

I simply adore the red lacy bra. I must say though that my only, and trusted 40A cup bra is really on its last legs. It also has become tight, especially after noogling. I posted pictures, with Lucy's help on gallery section showing me wear "Old Trusty", and the neat thing is that if you look you will see CLEAVAGE. That was more than 24 hours after noogling so any swelling is or was gone. I'm getting there. Yes Slip, you are right. Flatty said the same thing. I eat, sleep, and think all the time about nothing but my transition. The sad thing is I also get soooo mad at myself for not owning up to my true inner feelings years ago. I will be soooooooooooooo happy when it is all done. I look forward to the day that I can look down and see the real physical me, complete with all things womanly, if you know what I mean. You are such a dear. I think I'm going to have to adopt you also as a daughter. I've already adopted thats1 and flatty. I now have adopted you too. Let me know if you, too would like to see my ugly male face and then my hopefully pretty face when they do my face. Love to you Slip, you are special. Thank you sooo much for caring Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*