Xiaohoa's Journey

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (4 weeks in)

*sigh* He says it doesn't work for males. Discrimination! :)

I got a couple of biaural tracks that I like just for the soundscape they provide. But I'm too inconsistent with them.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
*sigh* He says it doesn't work for males. Discrimination! :)

I got a couple of biaural tracks that I like just for the soundscape they provide. But I'm too inconsistent with them.

DJ

I think it's ridiculous he says men cannot find success from them. How do bio men even grow breasts then? I think if your taking any hormones that help breast growth, I think it will still work. Many men have success from hormonal pills, so I think the hypnosis with the intake of medicine could help as well. You can just try it anyway, it's great if you want to take a nap afterwards, haha.

Letstrythisnow

I am enjoying the process this is for sure. I can feel the improvement of the overall meatiness of my breasts so can wait to see the results 6months down the road. I noogle for about an hour or two a day in the morning and night and I massage them well in the shower at least 10 mins. Let's stay encouraged and congrats on the progress you have already made.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Letstrythisnow said:
I am enjoying the process this is for sure. I can feel the improvement of the overall meatiness of my breasts so can wait to see the results 6months down the road. I noogle for about an hour or two a day in the morning and night and I massage them well in the shower at least 10 mins. Let's stay encouraged and congrats on the progress you have already made.

I'm glad you enjoying doing this, because it will help you be consistent in the long run. I'm trying to make it second nature yo me, so I'll do it while I'm doing something else. I look forward to the swelling at the end. At at that point I know my goal for the day. It takes time, so let's encourage each other! We can do it!!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I've been sick for the past two weeks with mild bronchitis. I have taken several prescriptions that didn't help at all, and I'm finally improving with this last prescription. But it is really strong. I feel tired/sleepy, dizzy, loss of appetite, lack of focus and just uncomfortable in general. I wonder if all these medications will effect my NBE. Also, I'm not eating as much because of the lack of appetite. I've tried to eat more, but I tend to eat more soups because of my sore throat. Lack of sleep is another factor. On my last measurement post, I didn't gain, and that was when I started the first batch of medication. This week the medication is stronger and I feel that my breasts may have lost some growth. But we'll see. I hope it has either grown, or stayed the same. Please let it be my imagination. But if I have lost some growth, I have to blame it on my lack of nutrition, since I didn't eat as much. I'd come home from work and not feel any hunger. Which is weird for me since I'm usually starving by that time. I need to push myself this week to take in as much nutrients that I think I might have lost in this past week.

Take care everyone. We are all here to improve but that means to maintain or improve health also. Health comes first, then breast growth!

Also it could be the change of season. Now I where a mask to prevent further illness. I work in a school, so many coughing, sneezing, and nose whipping kids lurk everywhere!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I have decided to try and minimize my nipple from expanding by taping them. I already have large nipples. I'll see if taping helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 31

James

I think large nipples are a bonus and should be encouraged. I also think that you should go up a dome size based on the pictures, a larger base diameter would suit you better. Also doesn't look like you are using oil, flaxseed or safflower salad oil are good choices. ;)

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

James said:
I think large nipples are a bonus and should be encouraged. I also think that you should go up a dome size based on the pictures, a larger base diameter would suit you better. Also doesn't look like you are using oil, flaxseed or safflower salad oil are good choices. ;)

Thank you James for commenting! :)

You're right, I don't use any oil, just breast cream. I want to invest in some oil to prevent skin damage and done farting! I've heard of flaxseed oil, but not safflower. I'm trying to look into my local resources. But I have heard coconut oil can be used at a breast enhancer, and this us very easy for me to buy. Should I even consider it?

As for the size. Maybe I can look into buying a new dome. My breasts are definitely much wider than the domes. Maybe I can ask Lucy about which to upgrade to. Logically since I'm using small domes, I would think upgrading to mediums would be best. But many people have suggested to just upgrade to the large domes. Does anyone have suggestions on what size based on photos and measurements?

James

Some people have used coconut oil, but none have praised it like the ones I recommended. Both should be readily available at your local grocers.

Difficult to say if you should try to skip a size with the domes. May be difficult to get suction at first. I if you get the large and find it too hard, it would not be wasted money because you will need them eventually. If you persevere you will get the larges to work without having to buy the medium but it will be easier to progress through the sizes.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Well, I can throw my 2 cents into this.

Regarding oil, there is lots of options and each person will find a favorite. I recommend getting small amounts at first until you find something that really works with your skin. 8 or 16 oz (or equiv in metric) are good starting volumes.

I personally have tried several and coconut was one of them. I found cocconut to be extremely greasey and very slow to absorb. Therefore, it made handling the domes, pump and anything else very messy and difficult. It felt good and helped but the logistics of using it just got to be too much trouble. When I tried safflower oil, it is heavier and slow absorber too and caused acme for me. I love cocoa butter (raw) and almond oil personally. Very light and much faster absorbers and easy to clean up. (BTW, flaxseed is a good one too -- and nice on salads too :) )

Still, I recommend you try many oils (and heavy lotions too) as you'll never find that wonderful mix of things until you experiment. I even found a Wild Yam cream that did really well too without the oils.

Now the subject of dome sizes. I've used the small and I had a wide base to start with. IMHO, the base isn't as important as lob development (the nipple and tissue surrounding it). You have this already and should at a minimum be a medium IMHO. The sizing from S to M will seem like a fair jump for your frame but it will be more comfortable.

As for the L, I'm reluctant to recommend it as a jump from S to L on a 28" (if I recall) underbust will present some serious challenges initially. But again as James points out, you'll be going there and it is sized better for the 28-30" chest. If you don't mind the challenges and willing to wait a bit longer to "see" growth then it will save you some money and the process of changing cups.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

James said:
Some people have used coconut oil, but none have praised it like the ones I recommended. Both should be readily available at your local grocers.

Difficult to say if you should try to skip a size with the domes. May be difficult to get suction at first. I if you get the large and find it too hard, it would not be wasted money because you will need them eventually. If you persevere you will get the larges to work without having to buy the medium but it will be easier to progress through the sizes.

I'm going to check out my one of the supermarket chains they have here. It's called Carrefour. A French company, similar to Walmart. I have to make a list:

Flaxseed oil
Safflower oil
Cocoa butter
Almond oil

I'll check which is available, and go from there. I'll have to check translations since everything is usually in Chinese. That's why I usually go to Costco because I can read the labels more easily, but I didn't see any of these oils there before. Just regular oil, olive oil and coconut oil.

The search continues...

Thanks again! :)

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
Well, I can throw my 2 cents into this.

Regarding oil, there is lots of options and each person will find a favorite. I recommend getting small amounts at first until you find something that really works with your skin. 8 or 16 oz (or equiv in metric) are good starting volumes.

I personally have tried several and coconut was one of them. I found coconut to be extremely greasey and very slow to absorb. Therefore, it made handling the domes, pump and anything else very messy and difficult. It felt good and helped but the logistics of using it just got to be too much trouble. When I tried safflower oil, it is heavier and slow absorber too and caused acme for me. I love cocoa butter (raw) and almond oil personally. Very light and much faster absorbers and easy to clean up. (BTW, flaxseed is a good one too -- and nice on salads too :) )

Still, I recommend you try many oils (and heavy lotions too) as you'll never find that wonderful mix of things until you experiment. I even found a Wild Yam cream that did really well too without the oils.

Now the subject of dome sizes. I've used the small and I had a wide base to start with. IMHO, the base isn't as important as lob development (the nipple and tissue surrounding it). You have this already and should at a minimum be a medium IMHO. The sizing from S to M will seem like a fair jump for your frame but it will be more comfortable.

As for the L, I'm reluctant to recommend it as a jump from S to L on a 28" (if I recall) underbust will present some serious challenges initially. But again as James points out, you'll be going there and it is sized better for the 28-30" chest. If you don't mind the challenges and willing to wait a bit longer to "see" growth then it will save you some money and the process of changing cups.

DJ

I think I can upgrade to a medium. If it doesn't fit now when I get it, then I'll eventually grow into anyway. I am also thinking of buying an airlock system so I don't need to carry around my hand pump after I pump to my desired setting. Do you have one?

I just came across a breast massager that's uses electric pulses to massage your breasts. It seems a little scary since it's near your heart. Have you considered using one?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I believe you meant to say large? :)

As for the airlock, yes. I have it and they are very useful. I suggest getting a couple so you have options. You can place one between the Y connector and pump or two from domes to Y connector. Each configuration has pros and cons.

As for the electric massager, I do not have personal experience with it. However, I've read several who have over the months. In general, they all found it undocumented (how to use) and unpleasant to even injuring a couple (bad burns). Each person is different but I am personally avoiding that thing as IMHO it isn't ready for public use.

Indeed, electrotherapy is currently an understudied topic and I understand why. Applying a voltage potential across tissue in a constant vector isn't going to do anything IMHO. The current studies using this idea are quite targetted (brain regions) and more complex signaling.

I would advise just to learn self massage.. or better, help teach your hushand and help find ways to enjoy the project together. As a single person, I do find myself missing the opportunity to share intimately with someone. But I wasn't always single and I know you can "see too much" of each other too. So, it has to be a nice balance. Its your project but he is invited to play in the sandbox kind of idea. :)

But seriously, no one talks much about it but sexual arousal and orgasms produce hormones that stimulate breast growth too. You can find some interesting ideas in the viginal pumping section (for variety of course). :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Medium seems like a baby step and possible waste of money, where as the large domes seem large for my rib age. I guess I'm still very confused. Need to look more I to it before shopping. But I'm definitely want to buy the airlock, it will be so much easier for me.

As for the electric massager. I used to have one for the body that I let someone borrow, that let someone else borrow. So yes I don't have it anymore... But anyway, the warnings say to not use it you have heart problems and are pregnant. Especially to not use it over your heart. Now with this breast massager being very near to your heart, I think it sounds dangerous. Just curious on people's thoughts, I looked at the product section. Some people say their breasts have firmed up because of it, but I couldn't find anything too negative. I think I'll have to wait a while for that one. I'm still not too sure about it's safety, or if it actually works.

I'm going to practice more on my massage. I did go out and found only one bottle of flaxseed oil. I felt I found lost treasure. I was in the store about to give up my search. It was a little expensive for a small bottle ($14.80 for 250ml), but I didn't care. It was lost treasure as I said :). Now trying to look more in to self massaging techniques.

As for the vaginal pumps, I was always curious of what those were for. Lol ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 7

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

OK week 5!!!!

Just getting closer to my goal! Didn't have much improvement, but there was some! Totaling 2 3/4" growth from beginning to now. I've added a few things to my regimen, such as daily hypnosis and flaxseed oil to my massage. Just started the oil yesterday.

Ever since I've started this journey, my period has came later than normal. Not this time, early, heavy and painful. Not sure why the body insists on being inconsistent. But I guess life is full of surprises. My body measurements are a little bigger this week. I wonder if it's because of my period, or that 21 oz steak I ate a few days ago. Maybe both. Who knows. I need to get back into my exercise routine. I'm much better from my bronchitis, so I can stand breathing hard while exercising. No more excuses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 40

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Here is another picture of me wearing the thin bra that I wear when measuring. Obviously it's not my size since, I've been buying overly sized bras all my life. Misguided and mislead by lady figures, and bra companies. But that's in the past. The point is to show my left side is noticeably bigger than the right, as the left is tight and the right has little wrinkles on the top. I use this bra to measure the fullness of my breasts as it has no padding. Over time, my left side has been filling out, while the right is slowly catching up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 21

James

Now see if you can find 2 to 4 hours a day to massage some of that flaxseed oil into your boobs!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

James said:
Now see if you can find 2 to 4 hours a day to massage some of that flaxseed oil into your boobs!

I'll have to do two in the morning, and two at night. Plus two hours of noogling. That's a total of six hours dedicated to my breasts! Wow! I'll have to massage while watching TV or something! Lol.

I'm going to massage while I noogle also. I think if I do, I can cut out some time from my massage.

Thanks again for the advice James. Always appreciated! :)