Xiaohoa's Journey

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (4 weeks in)

Sing those blues with me, baby! I know that song about the smaller rightie and have that same "look". It is so frustrating, is it?

But you're doing great and keep going. As for the massage, James is right to suggest alot of massage. Now, it will be impossible to start at that level instantly. Breast massage causes prolactin production which has a role of encouraging fat to deposit in the breasts in this situation (can cause milk too). It usually only take about 20 minutes of firm massaging to get a good run of the hormone and then it drops off. So you'll want to do *many* 10-20 minute sessions. I try to get about 5-6 a day myself (even at work which is.. uhm tricky).

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
Sing those blues with me, baby! I know that song about the smaller rightie and have that same "look". It is so frustrating, is it?

But you're doing great and keep going. As for the massage, James is right to suggest alot of massage. Now, it will be impossible to start at that level instantly. Breast massage causes prolactin production which has a role of encouraging fat to deposit in the breasts in this situation (can cause milk too). It usually only take about 20 minutes of firm massaging to get a good run of the hormone and then it drops off. So you'll want to do *many* 10-20 minute sessions. I try to get about 5-6 a day myself (even at work which is.. uhm tricky).

DJ

I see, so more sessions, with shorter time frames to add up to the 2-4 hours a day. I'm going to shoot for 4 hours, but with daily obstacles, I may only reach two. I'll try it out.

As for massaging at work, you must be a ninja! I can't imagine having the opportunity, or privacy at my job. I wish I did! That would help so much!

For a beginner, I'm just going to take it a step at a time, do what I can do, and hope for the best!

Thanks again DJ! You're always so helpful!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I have found a busy bathroom and stall can do the job. You just need to grunt and fart loudly from time to time and people leave you alone. :) Or go to that out of the way bathroom works too. But I usually can only pull off about 10-15 minutes top. And yes, you develop skills to stay quiet but damn, it can be difficult when it gets to feeling too good. Sadly, that is usually when you "got it right" too. Oh the prices we pay! :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I work in a private cram school, and they unfortunately only have one small smelly bathroom. Everyone uses it on the fifth floor, including the students due to the other being out of service. And it's been a few weeks now, guess they're not going to fix it anytime soon. So that's a no for me. I'd hate for a line of students waiting and knocking on the door so I can get a few minutes of massaging haha. Not to mention it would be awkward. :-\

I'm comfortable massaging in the open at home. I think I can get it done here. I don't work all day thankfully. I'm massaging as we speak. It's been an hour so far. I probably won't make my goal today, but I'll try again tomorrow. Gotta keep trying.

Jenni

Since we have similar measurements, I was wondering if you should look into the large cups rather than the mediums. I don't have the large ones yet, but I've been looking into getting them for quite some time. DJ mentioned that you could pump with the smaller size for part of the session to get swelling and then use the lager domes.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Yes, I'm wanting to purchase bigger domes, but unsure of what size. I might just go for the large domes and pump with smaller ones first then change to larger domes as DJ suggested. I haven't purchased yet, but will next paycheck.

What size domes do you currently own?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Awww.. You must pay your dues. Get in that smelly tiny bathroom and get them all moaning from desperate need! Boobs rule! Oh wait.. too much? :)

I think you have a nice situation then to work on your self improvement project. It does take quite a bit of time. So keep it up and don't worry if you don't make these longer goals yet. Work up it since you'll have to really want those boobs to endure the repetition.. over and over.. day in and out.. again.. again, once more please... may I have another? :)

@Jenni

Yep.. Using the previous dome to transition into the larger size is the least frustrating way to go. A new cup is almost like starting over. Since I've done 3 cup changes, I got a little practice now. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I just checked out the prices for the large domes. Now, they have two kinds I'm looking into. One kind is just the Large Breast Cups. The other is the Large Airlock Breast Cups. I was saying before of buying an individual airlock. Wouldn't the Airlock Cups be almost the same thing? I think they are a little new since I haven't seen many people purchase them. I'll save a dollar and some cents if I just go with two Large Airlock Breast Cups. So not a big deal I guess. Just curious if it's the same. Do you have any input? DJ?

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Since I've been using the flaxseed oil suggested by James and DJ, I've been massaging more. Before, I would massage with a breast cream that I was just trying to finish since I had it, but as I massaged it would dissolve and my breast wouldn't just feel cold I guess. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to feel, but I know that massage is supposed to increase the blood flow. Now there is a difference when using the flaxseed oil. As I massage the oil into my skin, I can feel my breast getting warmer and warmer as I progress. I guess you get more friction with the oil than the cream or oil. I'm guessing the friction is gentle and won't cause further stretchmarks. I'm massaging much slower now, and I'm enjoying it. I'm glad that I have changed to flaxseed oil. So far, the feeling is good. We'll see on the results as time passes! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

We'll turn you into a breast lover yet. Yep, you're correct. When things are working well, the breasts warms a great deal -- even a flush pale red if you really get the blood going and close to the surface. Each person has a favorite and mine is cocoa butter. It is heavenly and I can feel a mild euphoria from it most of the time -- very intoxicating.

As for why, the oil is actually reducing friction and allowing the skin to be manipulated with more force which causes blood flow to increase. You don't have to be shy about massaging. I start off soft and almost caressing (hey, suppose to feel good!) but by 5 minutes, I'm putting some effort into it. Rotating the tissue with a firm squish almost. As I get closer to the end, I soften up again and revel in the tingling. This stimulation is rather sexual but I believe those hormones boost everything else.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
We'll turn you into a breast lover yet. Yep, you're correct. When things are working well, the breasts warms a great deal -- even a flush pale red if you really get the blood going and close to the surface. Each person has a favorite and mine is cocoa butter. It is heavenly and I can feel a mild euphoria from it most of the time -- very intoxicating.

As for why, the oil is actually reducing friction and allowing the skin to be manipulated with more force which causes blood flow to increase. You don't have to be shy about massaging. I start off soft and almost caressing (hey, suppose to feel good!) but by 5 minutes, I'm putting some effort into it. Rotating the tissue with a firm squish almost. As I get closer to the end, I soften up again and revel in the tingling. This stimulation is rather sexual but I believe those hormones boost everything else.

DJ
I'm getting better at massaging every time! I guess practice does make perfect!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

Now I have a confession. I just went to the store to check out the prices on scales run. I didn't purchase one yet, but I did get to sample a demo and found out I've lost a lot of weight. :(.
I wasn't expecting it since I feel pretty meaty in a lot of areas. It makes me worry since weight gain has been a struggle for me. I thought I was doing everything right. I really want to purchase a scale to monitor my weight. I'm 5'6.5" I should be around 120-130. I check an online bmi calculator and my bmi is at 17. I need at least a 19 bmi to be out of the underweight zone.

I think it's very important since your weight does effect your breasts. I guess I need to try to take some extra supplements such as a protein shake or ensure. I'm just getting enough with what I'm eating now. Yes I get three meals a day, I eat sometimes till my stomach is too full, a bad habit of mine when eating good food. I do snack in between. I drink mostly water. I guess I can drink more milk and eat more fruit. I eat lots of meat vegetables and rice. I think fruits can help me gain more healthy weight with the sugars.

Man, I'm just shocked I'm this light. I mean, a lot of my clothes don't fit me anymore. I need to think this through or this will jeopardize my goal of NBE.

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I'm going to keep track of my weight since is such an issue with me. I cannot lose anymore weight. I will try to buy a scale this week to keep a better record.

So far, I weight 110 lbs /50kg. My goal weight is anywhere between 120-130lbs/ 54-58 kg. hopefully as I gain weight it will encourage breast growth. I will continue light exercise so I don't gain too much in my belly. I always gain there first.

Here are some pictures and measurements.

Week5 additional measurements

Chest 31.25"
Bust 32.75"
Band 28"
Waist 25.5"
Top hip 30.5"
Mid hip 35"
Bottom hip 35.5"
Left thigh 19.5"
Right thigh 20"
Left calve 13.25"
Right calve13.25"
Left arm 8.5"
Right arm 8.75"

Weight 110lbs

Pictures attached are at different distances and angles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 35

James

You don't look underweight/skinny, are you sure those scales were accurate? Anyhow, based on appearance, I would suggest you do not put on much weight. You look just fine as you are.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Awww, don't stress yourself too much here. You're a lovely woman as you are right now. Weight is such a complex topic that a single number never does it justice. It is true that breasts respond well to added fat (not weight) and a BMI of 20ish is where the body will be more likely to favor breasts. But an online calculator can not be accurate by definition.

So, indeed have a scale with built-in BMI reading (usually has metal plates on the platform). For your sanity sake, keep the checks within 30 days (daily is just depressing). It is wonderful you wish to improve yourself but be mindful to love yourself too. I know my flaws always seem so glarely huge and awful but honestly, few people notice them. I believe this might be true for you. NBE can do that to a person as we'll focus on things we lack and forget to love the things we got. :)

For example, I lack the breasts I want but I'm getting a killer bottom. All I'm saying is to enjoy the process just as much as trying to be the bombshell you know that's inside.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

James said:
You don't look underweight/skinny, are you sure those scales were accurate? Anyhow, based on appearance, I would suggest you do not put on much weight. You look just fine as you are.

Thanks for commenting James! :)

Actually I don't feel too skinny like before. My coworker said I've lost weight since last she saw me. But I don't feel that, I feel I've gained weight. But not having a scale all this time, I cannot be too sure. I want to say those scales are rigged! I guess I need to get a second opinion from another scale. I really don't feel that light. Either way, I still want to buy a scale.

Before my goal was to strengthen my body. I think I should continue doing so. I took a break for almost three weeks, I need to get to it!

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

dminer84 said:
Awww, don't stress yourself too much here. You're a lovely woman as you are right now. Weight is such a complex topic that a single number never does it justice. It is true that breasts respond well to added fat (not weight) and a BMI of 20ish is where the body will be more likely to favor breasts. But an online calculator can not be accurate by definition.

So, indeed have a scale with built-in BMI reading (usually has metal plates on the platform). For your sanity sake, keep the checks within 30 days (daily is just depressing). It is wonderful you wish to improve yourself but be mindful to love yourself too. I know my flaws always seem so glarely huge and awful but honestly, few people notice them. I believe this might be true for you. NBE can do that to a person as we'll focus on things we lack and forget to love the things we got. :)

For example, I lack the breasts I want but I'm getting a killer bottom. All I'm saying is to enjoy the process just as much as trying to be the bombshell you know that's inside.

DJ

Thank you DJ, you're such a sweet heart. I'm trying to love myself, although it's the opposite of my natural way of thinking. Probably for most women, it so easy to find something wrong with our bodies. I think I'm just overly sensitive to my body being thin. My feelings will hurt more if someone calls me skinny than someone calling my fat. It's the story of my life, at least once a week, I'm reminded by someone, who thinks I'm unaware that I'm skinny, that I look so thin and need to eat more. It gets annoying you know? I'm trying to careless what people think, but stepping on the scale today, I felt I failed myself. All the comments I dreaded to hear came flowing through my mind as I stared at those numbers.

See! Overly dramatic! I need time to let the idea settle. Then take action. I have bought some fruit for starters :). I eat fruit maybe every other day, not as much as I should.

It's amazing how NBE can be effected by many factors, one being weight. I think the list can go on...

I don't know if I'll go high tech with the bmi measurements on the scale. I'll need to window shop. :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

You know, I've never seen someone post such a complete measurement list before. I got to noticing that I'm not terribly bigger. I'm 5'9" and in the mid 190s. But I noticed my thigh is only 3" more and I was looking at myself in the mirror; I thought with just a bit more muscle loss, I would really start to have a feminine frame. For example, my arm is 12.25" (flexed) at bicep (biggest part). Now, I got massive calves since I walk everywhere. They clocked in at 16" (unflexed) and it is the only impressive muscles I got which have shrunk too (used to be very hard to wear tube socks since they were as big as my neck).

I got on this line of thought again because I was noticing even more fitting problems with my current pants today. Work requires tucked-in shirts and a belt but tucking is getting damn tricky to do with no room for bottom+hand and expanding room in the waist. I believe it won't be long before I creep over that "easy to ignore" line. I suppose I'm starting to worry about what I'm going to do about it.. lol

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive

I am very interested in how size should be comparable to weight. I've had friends say, I only weigh 110 but I'm feel fat. But they forget to consider that they are only 4'10". If I'm really 110, then I will look really thin because I'm almost 5'7". Not only this, there are different body frames. My is small. Most of my friends are medium, even thought hey are shorter than I am. So, people that have medium and large frames have a more difficult time looking like a thin model. But As long as they're healthy and happy, that's all that matters. I want to gain the healthy look, that's always my idea of my best look. I used to be 135 and I felt really good, I got a lot of attention too. Haha. But that was in high school, I'm not trying to get attention now, just trying to be healthy. My mother and I are very similar in body types. She also has a hard time gaining weight. She is now 67 and looks very fragile. She cannot eat lots of food, because of her cholesterol and her colon problems. It has made her eat certain kinds of food, and unfortunately it's not enough for her. She always told me it's good to have some weight, if you're sick, you can't eat well, so you need the energy. If your already skinny, then things will just get worse weight wise.

I think you could take some measurements of your body to help you find the best kind of clothes are right for you. At least for women's clothes, there are many kinds of cuts. Some pants have bigger butt areas, some are too tight, but both can be a size 5. Same for shirts. I like shirts that have a cut that shapes the waist. If the shirt is a straight cut, it makes me look flat chested and similar to a little girls torso.

I find these two links helpful in finding clothes sizes.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_sizes

http://www.womenssizechart.com

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Sizing isn't main issue as for as I can tell, in the US, there is no standard. For example, I'm a 16 petite in Lee Women's jean... petite?! Insanity is my word for it. That's the one thing men enjoy, there is a rough standard and men will not put up with huge variation.

No, I'm facing the desire to find easy to care, functional and moderately "flattering" styles. Thus far, I've not found anything fitting that description. I'm *still* looking for women's pants that actually has 4 pockets. Hell, many don't have any... I've not looked deeply into shirts/top since it is beyond bewilderingly complex. Hell, I've been just trying to learn the jargon and why some of it even exists.. lol

Right now, my pressing need (haha) is pants but I can't do jeans at work. I've *seen* women in a Dockers like pants but no clue what weird name women's closthing industry came up with (searching failed). And thus far, I've no courage to ask questions to a IRL woman. So, that's my issue.

DJ