xxkeeleyketxx pics

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, xxkeeleyketxx , has asked me to upload her 'before' picture. She received her Noogleberry yesterday and at present is an A cup and looking forward to progressing to a C by the summer. We look forward to seeing your progress soon!

best wishes

Lucy :)

Attachments

• noogle_start.jpg
    noogle_start.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,752

Shygurl1

Welcome!

Wow, A cup?? You could pull off a decent B if ya ask me. :p C by summer? Yeah, I got high hopes too! I hope to grow 2 cup sizes by then and got my NB 3 days ago. I think it's possible with dedication to your routine. I do 3 sessions, 20 min each. No real swelling just yet, but I'm seeing some extra fullness after I pump now. Might be a precursor to swelling!

Anyway just make sure to pump as many times during the day that you can, you'll get faster results that way. ;)

Good luck, I'll try to keep an eye on your progress since we're both starting almost at the same time and are aiming for 2 cup sizes by summer. ;D

cleo

Welcome to the forum, great pic but I agree with shygurl, definitely look more like a B cup!! Good luck with that C cup! :)

harleygirlflstf

We're about the same size and I'd love to be a C by my birthday (in July). Let's all do this together!!! Please keep us posted on your progress!
harleygirl

melons

welcome eekeeleyketexx,

Somehow that doesnt look like an A cup to me. I second d othr ladies , it has to be a B cup at least.

love,
melons

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi everyone...I have measured my boobs and Under my bust is 28" then over my bust is 32 1/2"
is that a B or a large A?? Im not sure,i've never done the measurements before!

xxkeeleyketxx

I will keep everyone posted! I'll have an updated photo in a couple weeks....If i really am a B cup then thats me half way 2 my goal already lol ;) maybe i should aim higher?? a D maybe?? lol
thanx everyone for your comments
love xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

Oh shygirl... Have you got any photo's up? I'm going 2 have a look & i will do the same & check up on your progress.This is exciting,cant wait to see results. x x

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, xxkeeleyketxx has asked me to upload her 2 week progress picture. Well done xxkeeleyketxx, you can really notice a difference after just a short time!!!

best wishes

Attachments

• Starting picture.jpg
    Starting picture.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 741
  • After 2 Weeks of pumping.jpg
    After 2 Weeks of pumping.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,275

xxkeeleyketxx

Thanx lucy,

I must say fellow nooglers,my boobs feel alot fuller & before i took that second photo i measured myself to be 33" (12 hours after a noogle session)...
The first photo i measured 32 1/2" which was taken 2 weeks before!!
All i can say is BRING ON THE SUMMER!! lol hopefully by then i'm the full C i want ;D
I know i will be,i'm very dedicated!
I'm filling up the mediums now so dnt need 2 pump much with them & i'm using the large...
I have a feeling i'll will be ordering the XL cups in the next couple of months ;) ;D
xxkeeleyletxx

xxkeeleyketxx

Hello everyone!!

Here's a pic with my 32b bra on ;D
Its fitting me perfectly now,never got that much fullness before!
This was taken in the morning,12hours after my last noogle.

Photo00325.jpg

xxkeeleyketxx

swelling_2weeks_c_bra.jpg

Next_day_after_noogle_cbra.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thought i would post a pic of the swelling im getting at the mo ;)
I'm currently using large cups & i've been noogleing 2weeks & 3 days.In these pics im wearing a
34C bra,I'm actually a 32 but my sister who is a 34D ( :'( ) gave it 2 me as it no longer fits her..
So the first pic was taken last nite 5mins after my noogle session & the second was taken today,
13 hours after the noogle session.I'm aiming for my boobs to be like the first pic without swelling..
I think if it was a 32 band i would have had more cleavage :p
Anyways,i'm gonna carry on noogleing & i'll keep you posted

xxkeeleyketxx

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi xxkeeleyketxx and well done on your progress! The feedback and pictures are really useful especially when you are at such an early stage in pumping. Im sure you'll reach your goal eventually!

best wishes

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi Lucy,
thankyou ;D I'm actually giving myself 3months to reach my C cup goal now
I know i'll get there,because im seeing results already (fullness mostly) its giving me
alot of encouragement.
To all you nooglers, PERSISTENCE is definitely the key to gaining the results you want!
Don't give up,carry on pumping!
xxkeeleyketxx

cleo

That looks like an unpadded bra (very pretty by the way), if so then you are filling it really well. Well done on such quick progress! :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Thankyou cleo,
The bra i'm wearing has slight padding but not enough 2 make my boobs look
bigger than they are ;D

I think i'm getting suchquick results because it hasn't been long since i stopped brava
(just before new years) so my boobs are used 2 having some swelling.

thanx again :)
xxkeeleyketxx

lisads

hi xkeeleyketxx,

you are so lucky to have a "finish" bra to gauge your bubbie gains :D i'm sure you and i will have a c cup by summer!!

Happy growing!!

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi lisa,

I've seen your pics & damn girl you are getting amazing results! ;) ;)

Keep up the good work & look foward to seeing your progress

Love xxkeeleyketxx