xxkeeleyketxx pics

xxkeeleyketxx

Thankyou shygirl! ;D ;D

I will be posting more pics up in a few weeks..
I want to make sure the next ones i put up will :eek: people hehehehe
xxkeeleyketxx

lisads

xxkeeleyketxx said:
Thankyou shygirl! ;D

I will be posting more pics up in a few weeks..
I want to make sure the next ones i put up will :eek: people hehehehe
xxkeeleyketxx

lolz .... just an idea: we should get everyone in on posting update pics on say a certain day next month then it can just be one big wow day

nilly19

Hi Keeley, great results! and in such a short time too, well done :D
and lisads that's a really good idea!!! I agree, let me know if you figure out a date :D

nilly19

Sure that sounds good :D i'm excited to see how well we all progress..i've started to noogle for 2 hours a day now that i'm off school for a week..once i get back it'll be back to an hour a day though.
happy noogling 8)

OptimisticGirl

Great result xxkeeleyletxx!!!

I love the idea of posting update pic at the same day :D. Hope to have something to post on that day, too ;D

nilly19

it'd be great to get more members to post on that day..the more the merrier lol :D i hope you see the results you desire optimisticgirl..and it always helps if you're optimistic..lol :) :p

blue_sardine

Great progress xxkeeleyletxx - keep up the good work! :D

April 15th will be about 6 weeks of noogling for me - a great time for my first update pics...Count me in!

xxkeeleyketxx

ok April 15th it is then ;D
I'm actually putting a reminder in my phone so i don't forget hehehe
look foward to seeing everyones new pics :)

Shygurl1

:D You guys are too cute. Well, I would join but I'm just too shy about having my pics up. Hmm, I might consider using the pm system to send pics to anybody that's interested. I'll make a note on April 15 about that on my stats page.

Good luck, all! :)

OptimisticGirl

@ Nilly19:

Thank you, and I like your playing with my nickname :D 8)

15 April will be my second month with NB. I'm a slow responder, so I'm not sure I will have any improvement to report :D. But I will post picture anyway. ;D Some how it may help others to try NB and stay away from implant! ;D

nilly19

shygurl1: do whatever you're comfortable with, stats are great too..the problem with me is i honestly have a hard time measuring myself? (i always get a different measurement :-\ ). there are 2 possible reasons for this..1) im stupid..or 2) i just dont know how to properly measure myself? hopefully the latter :D 8)
optimisticgirl: please please try not to even think about implants..there was a girl on another breast forum (i'll post the link when i find it) that had had breast implants taken out and she had posted pictures with the scars around it... it wasn't a very desirable look to have to say the least, and she had a lot of courage to post that picture up (whoever she is, she has a lot of my respect), and she said she did it because she wanted to prevent the same thing from happening to others. just like shygurl1, you can maybe measure yourself once a month and post the results if you feel comfortable.
happy noogling :D :-*

OptimisticGirl

Yep, I have seen that picture, and it's really scary. Poor that girl, hope her breasts has been normal now. And I admire her also for being so brave! :)
The only thing prevent me from getting implants is that I don't like any fake in my body. I'm a kind of girl who doesn't like over make-up or photoshop to make myself not "me". That's maybe weird! But that's who I am. So don't worry, girl. I will never try that! ;D

nilly19

that not weird at all, that's great and i completely agree with you...i would hate having fake breasts. plus they feel odd..or so i've heard. ok good phew lol i'm glad you're not considering it ..then i will stop worrying ;) haha :D

xxkeeleyketxx

Yes i know who your on about Nilly,i see her photo's too.
I'm glad i never got implants,i was actually saving for it when i come across brava! I never
knew you could grow breasts through tissue expansion so i'm glad i found brava or i wouldn't of found noogleberry! I'm not far off a C now,I think i could prob be a D for the summer =)
Fingers crossed :D

nilly19

keeley you're so lucky!! :D i think i'm very close to a 34B and will be a C (fingers crossed) by the summer, or end of summer. i absolutely love this system..i came upon the site by complete accident..after months and months of searching up breast enhancement pills that had side effects that weren't researched, and gums and cream and the list goes on..honestly, i was about to give up until one day i found this site by sheer accident

Shygurl1

Nilly, yeah I def agree to stick with what's more comfortable. But at the same time, I like to have proof of my gains and encourage other girls who are starting out with very lil'. So I decided to do the pm thing for any requests (on/after April 15). I'm sure by then I'll certainly have some noticeable growth. I'm already seeing more improvement now! :)
Don't wana do a virtual update on keeley's page, so I'll stop there lol. It's nearly time for me to do a 4 week update, so look for that tomorrow.... I'm in luv with NB myself right now lol.

BTW keeley, great progress! I'm not growing quite as fast as you, but I'm confident that I'll get that B cup by early summer! :p Drinking my Ensures right after pumping at bedtime seems to be helping things along nowadays.

OptimisticGirl

Hi Shygurl,

I'm drinking Ensure before bedtimes, too ;D How many spoons you have for 1 glass? How many glass a day? If you don't mind telling me ;)