xxkeeleyketxx pics

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi everyone,thanx for the comments ;D It really means alot!
I thought i'd just post a photo of me now so u can all see my progress

So here is where i started:
noogle_start.jpg

Here's me after 2 weeks of noogleing:
noogle_wk_2.jpg

And here's me after 4 weeks of noogleing:
noogle_wk_4.jpg

I have to point out that the pics were taken at least 12-13 hours after noogleing...

Any earlier than that could be swelling so i always take the photo's in the morning b4 my next noogle session!

xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

Nilly,
Are you taking any PM? I've ordered some off Ebay,Should get them sometime next week.
I know that these are supposed to be an exellent choice if you want to add a little something to help inwith noogleberry so thought i'd give it ago & see what happens.
I'm sure you will get your C's, your persistence will pay off! I think i'mgetting quick results because i not long finished bravA before i started noogleberry..

Shygirl,
You can post whatever you like on here hunny lol i really don't mind ;)
You are all my fellow noogle buddies & i think its great that everyone is so supportive with eachother,
this forum keeps me going :)
What are your stats at the moment?

xxkeeleyketxx

C

chloespeaks

wow keeley,
you sure are a fast responder - you are so lucky. you have a great shape to begin with and you can really see the rounded fullness at the tops with your growth. you shall surely hit your goals very soon. thanks for sharing your progress.
chloe

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi chloe,
Thankyou for your reply..
My boobs feel so much bigger & fuller than they did 4weeks ago,
I used to measure 32.5",I'm now measuring 33.6" ;D
I hope i carry on with my quick growth,but saying that i'm very persistent
i think thats definitely a must with noogleberry.I noogle soon as i wake up for anhour or so
& when i go 2 bed for at least an hour or more!
I missed a day out last sunday & when i noogled the next morning i had EXTREME swelling...
I'm gonna order the XL's in a couple weeks,i'm filling the large very quickly now..
Happy noogleing :D :D

cleo

Wow keeleyket, that's amazing growth in such a short space of time, your boobs look fantastic and so much fuller. Really pleased NB is working so well for you. Can't wait to see how you progress in the months to come. Definitely a D cup by the summer I would think! :)

xxkeeleyketxx

;D ;D Thankyou cleo & eggtart!

Cleo,
A Dcup would be sooo amazing :D
This time last year i was a 32AA & i was so insecure :-[ I wouldn't even take my bra off during
making love with my boyfriend & although he understood he always told me he loved me no matter the size of my breasts & it didn't matter to him :) I always envied anyone with big boobs!
Now however, my sex life has improved hehehe sorry for the overshare but im no longer embarrased about my boobs,i love them! The bigger they get the more happier & confident iwill become.I'd say a 32D would be good,im only 5'4 so any bigger would prob look a bit silly on me...
I'm in proportion now but i definitely have "boobie greed" hehehe.
keeley

Shygurl1

keeley, can't see your pics hon. I think you gotta cover up the nips since you supposedly violated the terms? I'm sure you look good tho. :)

optimistic, I actually drink the Ensure Plus drinks. They are already made, no mixing necessary. I drink 1 each night, and the protein is only 13g but I guess it's enough since my boobs are making good progress. I didn't know Ensure had protein shakes tho lol. Hope they're givin' you that boost you need. :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Sorry everyone i didn't realize i had 2 cover my nips lol...
OK TAKE 2

Heres the first pic i took before i ever noogled:

noogle_starttake2.jpg

Heres me 2 weeks into noogleing:
noogle_wk_2take2.jpg

And heres me after 4weeks:
noogle_wk_4take2.jpg

The pics were taken at least 12-13 hours after noogleing session &i took them in the morning!

shygirl & wannabecee thankyou for letting me know ;) ;)
xxkeeleyketxx

M

morninghello

Wow! I can definitely see a difference! Great job :) Thanks for posting your progress photos.

Also, incase there is confusion, the covering the nips thing is a problem with Photobucket, not the NB forum.

xxkeeleyketxx

Thanks guys for the positive comments :) :)
Morning hello,Yh i thought it was photobucket as lucy posted my photo's on here previously
& i never covered my nipples on the photo :D :D
& nilly i've seen your pics aswell & you are doing great too :)
happy noogleing people
:-* :-*

jeane

Italian living in France
To avoid the censure of pictures, I recommend you to send it directly on the site.

clic : additionnal Options
Clic: attach
Send yours pictures.

Attachments

• censure.jpg
    censure.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 264

xxkeeleyketxx

Thankyou lisa,i can definitely see a massive difference to my boobs :D
they are alot rounder & definitely bigger!!
Jean thanx for that info on how to put them straight on to the site,i didn't realize i could do it that
way so thankyou ;) ;)

nilly19

keeley!! im so sorry for the fact that i didn't respond to your earlier question, i just saw it actually.
no i dont take pm, in fact i dont take anything except for the occasional protein shake, i'm really hesitant about messing my hormones up or doing anything internal for breast enhancement... my periods are quite regular already and i would hate if it messed up my cycle or anything like that..because you never know with these pills, some women become more regular others dont.

xxkeeleyketxx

thankyou nilly,
I just thought iwould ask as i am going to be starting it very soon..
I'm not sure if its worth taking now,BO seems to be the most popular one,
thinking i should of ordered that before i ordered PM..iknow i cant take both together =(
xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

Helloo thabai,
Have you ordered your noogleberry??I promise you it will be the best buy u will have made ever..U just have 2 be dedicated & u will achieve growth ;)
goodluck & best wishes
xxkeeleyketxx