xxkeeleyketxx pics

Shygurl1

O my! :eek: I kinda feel like Optimistic; wish I had your boobs lol. Awesome progress in 3 months! Sooo envious over your progress lol. :p

Big congrats!! :-*

A

alexis

Oh wow! your result is like woah!congrats gurl! i would be happy for my breast look like yours! p/s: sorry if others have asked before, but how many times in a day?

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi girls,Thankyou for all your compliments they mean alot ;D

abigail,Thankyou ;D i dnt even like that photo of me but its the only 1 small enough to put on here because all my others come up to big :(

Alexis,I noogle for about 2-3 hours a day...my nw XL will be here 2mo so i will up my noogleing to about 5hours a day.I'm a full time mum & do part time work but i will find the time to put in there.I also take PM supplement which i think has helped with my growth

thanx again guys for your compliments & posts,your positive feedback really makes me feel good! I wish all of u the best with your noogleing.If none of u are getting quick results i do advise you to take a supplement to help with the noogleberry eg PM or BO
best wishes x

sunsetz

Oh my goodness, I just saw your pics and your results are amazing. First off, I'm so jealous of your shape ;) and your progress is amazing and you haven't even used the XLs yet. Wow!

Just keep on noogling girl.

Again, you look amazing. ;)

Sunsetz

eva_bs

Wow!
You have really nice shaped breasts! (when I will get my noogleberry I will also show my before pictures!!!) your results are amazing girl!!! :eek: (I think that your pictures incuraged me to buy the NB!!!)
what a progress you did with the NB!!!
What herbs do you take?Only the PM?

0xducesax0

omg i'm sooooooooooo jealous! you're such an inspiration to me. i'm going to try noogle as much as possible during the day as i can. do you think PM played a huge role to your progress?

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi everyone ;D

Sunsets,thankyou for the compliment :D Just 2 clarify,i am actually using the XL's lol
I started off with the mediums,outgrew them in 2 weeks moved on 2 the large & out grew them in about 2 weeks & have been using XL's ever since.. xx

Eva,I am soooo happy i have inspired you 2 buy the noogleberry! It really does work!! u just gotta make sure you use it everyday as often as u can for the best results.The first photo of me i only just stopped using brava (i was completely flat before that photo) I didn't have any shape whatsoever before hand.I just wish i came across noogleberry before spending £500 on the brava ::)
Goodluck with your noogleing :-*

Oxducesax,thankyou ;D...to answer your question about PM,i wasn't taking it when i first started using noogleberry,its only when i got the XL's i started taking it.I was using the mediums & large before hand & i outgrew them pretty quick.I think its just helped slightly...not 100% sure if its working at all if im being honest.I think maybe it because my fullness gets bigger all the time that im putting it down to the PM,but i really can't say for certain xx

katieb

Keeley, your results are wonderful. You have such a lovely shape and they look enormous! I was in two minds about getting NB as I bought Brava 4 weeks ago and was going to stick with that but after reading your posts I have decided to try NB as well/instead. I haven't had too many problems with Brava up till now but wouldn't want to use it when my boyfriend gets back. NB sounds much more convenient. I would be thrilled if I made progress like yours but am prepared to stick with this if I'm a slow responder. Thank you for posting your results, it's really inspiring to a newbie like me!

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi katie,first off how are your results going with brava? i grew 2" with brava but i was a 32AA & only went up to a 32A :mad: for £500 it should of been more lol
Noogleberry has been a godsend! I've used it for 15weeks now & im now working on a 32D as i've reached my first goal of 32C ;)
You will have alot better results with noogleberry than brava so i do reccomend when u finish brava to purchase noogleberry.Thankyou for your kind comments ;D how many weeks have u done with brava so far? :-*

katieb

I've been using Brava for 5 weeks now - I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. When I measure after taking it off in the morning I have gone from 35 to 38 inches and it's now only dropping to about 37 by the end of the day. It's disappointing in some ways as I am almost filling the Brava domes already so not sure how much further I will get with them :(.

I got my NB today - I ordered the large cups but almost fill them already. I think Brava has made my boobs much better at swelling :) I'm going on holiday next week so will be taking a break for a fortnight but going to order the XLs when I get back.

My plan is to Noogle in the evenings and then use Brava overnight. Just hope I get results as good as yours! :)

AnnieUp!

xxkeeleyketxx, your results are really amazing!! I can't believe it! I just ordered my NB, so I'm hoping for something similar. You look great!!

bonzaigirl

i just saw your pics and , if i were having second thoughts on noogleberry before, i dont have it now... just wish i have the cash on hand now ... :) but seriously im glad you have that success... wish i could have it too.. you've just inspired me to order a noogleberry... thank u for sharing your stories and pics... hope to have the same luck as you in the next few months.. im a 32 nearly b, hoping to be a c... :)

secret

OMGOSH its so firm and around i really really hope i get results like yours...
i;m so jealous and envying you ...ahh

Desert Rose

Wow, amazing!! I love your boobs. They look like mine only mine are (yet) smaller ;D. I have ordered the NG and can not wait!!!
I also take Maca root for bigger boobs/butt .I also go for a full c ;)

Gaia2011

Hi Keeley.

I'd like to say congratulations. Your inspiring, give me some hope to believe in noogleberry. Just some questions Id like to ask, I noticed you were a mother of kids too ? I have two kids and breast feed both of them. I noticed mothers who used to breast feed respond faster to Noogleberry.

Question 2: did you use airlock or anything else beside the simple noogleberry system which I have ordered medium size plus large cups.
Question 3: did you stick to timing everyday to pumping? is timing important like does it have to be at 9am daily etc..

Love to hear from you..

hope you reach D cup NOW

cheers