xxkeeleyketxx pics

xxkeeleyketxx

sorry everyone for the late reply,my laptop has a virus so not been able to get online =(
thanks everyone for your comments,im glad im inspiring so many people to get started with the noogleberry..
so an UPDATE: Im still not a D just yet :( but im a very full C,i havent had as much time lately to noogle tho so i put it down to that...im now going back to noogleing 3 times a day so i am going to push my boobs to get that D ;D

Gaia, you are right about women who have had children will be more likely to respond to the noogleberry quicker...although my boobs didnt get big when i was pregnant<my boobs are bigger now than what they were when i was pregnant hehe

I did buy an airlock system but i have never used it,i only noogle for an hour a session so theres no need for me to use the air lock.i dont stick to a certain time when i pump,sometimes i cant stand longer than half hour so i take the system off but i try to noogle as often as i can...i've only recently started noogleing alot again,i was basically just noogling once everyday for about 15mins to maintain my results and sometimes i didnt even bother!! im back to my old routine because i want to get my D's,prob even DD'S ;)

if anyone has any questions pls feel free to ask...
thanx again for all your posts and happy noogleing girls (and guys) ;)

xxxx

that1spaztichik

KEELEY, you're BACK!!! I just posted a couple of weeks ago on a thread about disappearing forum members about you, lol! I loved your results so much, you and sunsetz are the 2 members I attribute to prompting myself to buy my noogleberry. Thank you so much for posting your pictures and experience. I am now 3 months in today, actually, and loving it! Thank you!!!

xxkeeleyketxx

hi that1spaztichik,awwwww thats sooo sweet,im happy im your inspiration along with sunsetz>>she has better results than me although i started off as a AA and she a B...at this stage it is really hard to believe i was that small :eek:

woooohoooo yes im bk but im actually using my sisters laptop as mine is not working :'( so not been able to get online for a while.I have seen your photo's and you have AMAZING boobs,what size are you hoping to achieve? I am back to my 3 a day noogle sessions,i had another growth spurt today,my swelling was the biggest its ever been!! yaaaay!! i measured the swelling as 37inch and im actually in between a 26-27 underbust.

thankyou for your post...i have been using suction pumps for almost a year (will b in sept) and i have come really far..i will never stop noogling hehehehe!
much love to you sweetie xxxx

that1spaztichik

Thanks! Wow that's some great swelling! I'm hoping to get to a D cup...I'm a 30"rib and started with a 35"bust, which SHOULD be a 34A but I wore a 34B completely fine. Right now I swell about to a 36". I can't wait to see myself a year from now :)

xxkeeleyketxx

hello anna, :)

I have only ever had 2 growth spurts...with me i put a growth spurt down to getting crazy swelling then after 15-16 hours of no noogleing noticing that my boobs are larger than the last time i left it that long,which was only a couple weeks ago and they went back down!Now, after about 16 hours (i last noogled 7.30 this morning) i still have a great deal of swelling...i think thats what a growth spurt is...i am just about to noogle again (for 2 hours as i missed a noogle session this afternoon) and i am excited to see how much swelling i will achieve.The last time i got a growth spurt i never lost the swelling,just gained more and after a while if i never noogled for a couple of days they stayed the same size!! so i think when u have a growth spurt if u carry on noogleing to maintain it after a while it becomes true growth....
anyways guys,i will wait untill i reach a solid D and update my photo's and stats..

Desert Rose

Hi,

finally, there you are. We´ve all missed you ;D. To bad you have'nt reached yet your D's. Probably very soon ;).
You and that1spaztichik are the reason that I bought the NB. You both have beautiful breasts. I also would love to have a D cup. I have now a small B.

It´s very late....2:16 PM. Time to go to bed. This forum is so addictive, it belongs to my favorites site's now :D

Bye

xxkeeleyketxx

thankyou desert rose,thats sweet of u :)

and yes the key to success with noogleberry is to never give up! persistence will take u a long way on the route to bigger boobage ;) ;)

philly is a great example,shes been using the system for a few years & i believe she has gone from a B to an E??? shes definitely an inspiration! but actually saying that alot of the girls on here have inspired me,this forum keeps us all going and gives us more drive to carry on>i have missed this forum so so much!! i will try get online as much as i can,

love u all my fellow noogle buddies ;D ;D
x x x x

that1spaztichik

It's very true!! Little bits of growth all add up to HUGE things. I use myself as an example because I know my stats offhand...I started with .25" of growth my first month. .25" second month. Then .75" my third month. It's not a TON at a time, but it took a little bit of work (2hrs of noogling a day) to get there over a large span of time. And all together, I gained 1.25" growth in 3 months time. Philli is a GREAT example of this over a longer scale of time. B to E is INCREDIBLE, anyone who hasn't check out her pics, DO SO!!!!

that1spaztichik

I can't find her pics right now, but go here, she posted pics for Lucy to use for a video http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2080.msg19849.html#msg19849

that1spaztichik

Of course! Wouldn't you just love growth like that... ;D I really must thank all the senior members who have posted results pics over the years...they all inspire us so much. I didn't see Philli's pics before I ordered noogleberry, but I'm sure if I had, I would have bought it that much sooner, lol. I must say, my main inspirations were sunsetz and keeley!! :)

Me too! I was 'umm-ing' and 'arr-ing' over whether to take the plunge and buy a noogle but after I saw these two girls pictures there was no doubt, just HAD to have one!
Thanks for the link that1spaztichik - I had heard of Phili all over but could never fnd a picture!