xxkeeleyketxx stats

cupcakes

When do you use your olive oil? I've been using mine right before I noogle but I didn't know it weakened the cups! I heard that you should not massage after noogling because it will decrease the swelling. So now I don't know when I should massage with olive oil. ???

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi cupcakes,
Not sure about normal olive oil, its mediterranean olive oil mist spray (body spray)
that i was using...I think normal olive oil would be ok.How you getting on with your PM??
Its the second day & i've already experienced the tingling sensations :D :D
I guess thats a good sign

Sofia,
I hope you reach your desired size soon,no doubt with NB u will.

Happy noogleing ;D

FaithnLove

Hey keeley, I'm using the same brand PM as you and some of the other members here. So far with using it - my period was only late about two days, but I tend to have irregular periods anyway so this really wasn't that bad - as sometimes I can be up to a week late for no reason. Thought I'm sure there may be reasons behind it... Besides that though I'm REALLY surprised I didnt have any cramps whatsoever. I usually get bad ones before it comes but it was smooth sailin this time around. And I've noticed more veins on my breasts, though its hard to tell if this is from using the NB or PM as I started both around relatively the same time.

Just thought I'd peep in and share. :) Keep us posted!

sofia1

Hey Keeley, I wanted to ask you what your method is--pump & hold or release? Can you pls describe it? or is there somewhere on this forum where the various methods are described? Still waiting for my NB to arrive. thanks!

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi everyone,just got back from my aunt & uncles yesterday & only just been able to get online...
Wasn't able to noogle as much while i was there but still been taking my PM & since i got back i been back to my hour noogle session in the morning & at nite...will be posting my stats next week.

Faith &love,Thankyou for the information for the pm..i don't actually get periods as im using the implant in my arm so only get them once evry so aften anyways lol

sofia,I don't use the pump release method as i cant get as much swelling that way so i pump till it feels slightly uncomfortable & hold for about 10-15mins then pump some more (don't release) then hold again for a futher 10-15 mins & so on...i notice i get more swelling doing that than the pump release way.

goodluck

xxkeeleyketxx

Ok ive not updated for a while...i've just moved home & i know live kent,same place that Lucy comes from.I'm measuring just above 34" so not much change on the measuring tape :(
Although since using the X Large cups i have widened quite a bit which im happy about so its not all that bad.I think im not growing as quick because ive not put in much time as i used to...Only been pumping 30mins a day.Now i've settled into my new home will try to pump abit more...
Summer is only around the corner so dnt look like i'll have any luck with the D's but will be aiming for that large C at least.
much love keeley
x x x

xxkeeleyketxx

ok so i measured about an hour ago so i could write down my true stats & here they are

Underbreast: 27

Over nipple: 34.5

all i need to gain is another inch around my bust & i will be happy!
wish me luck
;D

melons

Good Luck to you xxkeeleyketxx ;D

you have been doing great and will continue to do so ...

ALL THE BEST !!

-melons

xxkeeleyketxx

Thankyou Melons! :-*

I am experiencing more swelling now,been taking PM for a month now & i think its starting to work! I am now wearing a 32C bra & i have cleavage.I'm now getting the boob greed :D :D
I don't actually want to stop :p ...the more i grow the more i just want to carry on.I have grown nearly 5inch in the space of 8months!!! I would love to grow another 3inch ;D
Goodluck to you all

xxkeeleyketxx

I've noticed from the last few days that the upper part of my breast are looking alot larger!1 yay! ;D i'm no longer gonna measure myself weekly,gonna do it monthly & update every month with my stats.At the momenttheres no change in my measurements but they are definitley getting wider!! my boobs are reaching the 4 mark on XL's xx

0xducesax0

hey! :)
wow you're such an inspiration! keep us updated!!!
i can't believe you moved to kent. Im studying there actually! how cool is that?
how is PM coming along? i'm usually not a fast responder when it comes NBE pills but I'm thinking of adding it to my routine!