yourcuties pics

Y

yourcuties

Hi all! Here r my pics. The first lot is before i ever started NB. The second lot is about 4 1/2 months of NB. The after photos were taken 12 hrs after pumping

H

hopefulgurl

Wow!! I can definitely see a difference! Your boobs are beautiful!!

J

jellyDeeeee

way to go gurl !!!!! :) :) :)your definately growing congrats love Jelly....

R

roxybright

Oh my gosh!!! You look GREAT!!! You got some gorgeous boobs......wow!!

Y

yourcuties

*blushing* thank u so much for ur beautiful words! It means so much to me 2 hear those kind words xoxo

D

dusty0788

You look great! WHat is your technique? HOw long do you pump for?
Thanks
Kris

D

dion

Wow awesome results!!!! i hope to be like you one day :) i've only been noogling for a week but this is really good encouragement!!! :D

Y

yourcuties

Hi kris. With my pumping time it really depends how much time i have in the day and how tired i am. LOL
At the moment i have been aiming for 45mins morn and 45mins in evening. If i miss my morn session then i will do an hr in the evening. I rarely miss my evening sessions its more in the morn that sometimes i dont have time. But i have been pretty much following this routine since i started

A

alexis

i have to say..ur boobs look soo hot!!i wannntt!!i'm having a very slow progress.. :-\ sad sad..
wut cup were u before u started?

Y

yourcuties

Hi alexis.. Thanx 4 ur comments.. Am so sorry 2 hear u r havin a slow process :'( I was a 10aa to start off with. I use Brava domes with my NB pump and I am pretty sure that is what has helped me with such fast results. How long have u been noogling and what size were u before u ever started pumping?

T

tallulahblu

WOW! u do have the most lovely boobs. Well done on your fab results so far :)
I'm making some progress but i really dislike my nipples & shape of my boobs & there's not a lot that can be done about that.
Keep up the good work. All the best,
Michelle x

A

annieboobs

Wow!!!!!!! ur boobs are sexy ::) U've definately grown.. Congrats... Where do u get ur brava domes? I read that u have to order the whole system tfrom brava. i would love a set of domes,but can't afford the whole system.

C

catsrule

congrats on your wonderful success, littlecuties! May I add that you have a gorgeous body, all around!! What a lucky girl!!

keep up the great work!!!!!!!

Y

yourcuties

Thanx everyone!

Michelle: I have seen ur photos u have beautiful boobs! A lovely tear drop shape and a nice size but if u think they can b improved with the NB i wish u all the best in progress :D

Annieboobs: I have used brava in the past and it did nothing 4 me. So i decided 2 use the NB hand pump with my brava domes. Its a shame u cant just buy the domes on their own. Maybe u could buy the system, keep the domes then re sell the rest of the system? I like the brava domes cos u get really good suction and once u pump and hold u can keep them in that held position for at least 5 mins before u need 2 repump again

Catsrule: U r always so gorgeous with the most beautiful comments and encouragment 4 all of us here. Ur compliments really do mean a lot 2 me and i really appreciate them xoxoxoxoxo

C

catsrule

thanks yourcuties! I try to always speak the truth,...and you are honestly a very beautiful woman!! What a sexy little shape you got goin on there!!! I wish you all the luck in the world!!!!!!!

N

need_ta_tas

:-* Great job, they look awesome. I am as small as you are in before pics if not smaller. My body is a lot bigger though, not thin anymore, three kids, go figure. LOL I am hoping to get a system when I save up some money, when I do I will post before and after pics also. As for the lady who asked about Brava domes you can get just the domes on Ebay, that is where I saw them. Again great progress!!!

C

catsrule

Hi need tatas! Love your "name"! hoping to have you join us soon, with the Nb, I mean!! 1 baby can change things, not to mention 3 babies!! what a blessing, 3 kids!! It's great having you here with us, and good luck when you get your system! Having babies does change things around abit, but we can change things BACK, too!!!!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

welcome need Tatas !!!!
well noogleberry is fantastic for putting the ommmph back in breast fed boobs !!! they sure helped me !!!! love Jelly....

A

alexis

yourcuties said:
Hi alexis.. Thanx 4 ur comments.. Am so sorry 2 hear u r havin a slow process :'( I was a 10aa to start off with. I use Brava domes with my NB pump and I am pretty sure that is what has helped me with such fast results. How long have u been noogling and what size were u before u ever started pumping?

nah..its okie.. but thanx..i've been noogling for nearly two months now.. not any difference from where i started..i'm an 32aa..soo small..*depression!*
brava domes u say?maybe noogleberry should come with that too since its very in demand..*hints hints* haha.. not sure that hints will go out to whom in particular..

C

catsrule

Alexis< have you tried a mini break ? sometimes if you feel like you are not growing, give it a break for a few days, and then retry...your body may suprise you!

good luck!