yourcuties pics

A

alexis

yea catsrule,
i did stop noogling for four days last week cuz i was busy with a fashion show coupled up with my assignments so was tired by the end of the day..then i sarted noogling on the fifth day and was happy that my swelling lasted longer, but i got freaked out when my nipples got so huge and as hard as rock after taking out the domes.. thank God they were back to normal after that..another two days time it'll be my 2nd month anniversary.. for noogling..hehe..but no progress as yet to date.. :-[

Y

yourcuties

Here r my updated pics. They were taken 14 hrs after pumping for 30 mins with XL cups.

M

morninghello

Great job, yourcuties! The difference is extremely noticeable! Thanks for posting your photos.

A

annie

Congratulations yourcuties, your breasts look absolutely perfect!

C

catsrule

MOMMAMIA!! You look FAB!!! Great job hun!! Thanks for the update!!!

E

entropiana

Congratulations Yourcuties!!!!!!!!! You look awesome :-*

Thanks for posting the new updated pics. You are an inspiration. I hope i could grow as much soon and i might even order the XLs just to keep them handy ;D ;D ;D. You have done an amazing job.
Hugs
Entropiana

A

AlexM

Wow-your figure is beautiful an it looks like your boobs were already very pretty to begin with, but there is quite a difference between the before and after photos...what an inspiration! Thank you for sharing :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!