Recent content by Kat

1. K

Suss's pics!

Personally, I always feel like my boobs look smaller on a picture than in real. (not when it's a close up, because than they look huge ;)) I also have days that I think my boobs have grown and that they look good and a week later I feel like they became smaller and don't look good. Sometimes...
  2. K

How much do you plan to grow?

I also don't measure. Every time I try it, I have different measurements. 4 months ago, I had a 34C, but now I definately can see that my breasts are fuller and that I fit in a 36 C again. (although not in every brand) Although my ribcage measures 30 inch, I feel that the cups of a 36...
  3. K

Joni's Pics

Dear Joni, I hate to read that you are feeling depressed lately ... please don't ! You are always encouraging people here on the forum, but don't forget to think about yourself too! Because you are also one of those wonderful and beautiful people!! Don't forget that! I can imagine that your...
  4. K

Joni's Pics

Hi mama J! I also didn't see your photos until now. It's nice to see how you look and please don't think you may freak anyone out! In fact you look very good!! It is only a pity that the pictures are a little blurry, because I'm sure you would have looked even more beautiful on a sharp...
  5. K

Suss's pics!

Well done!! Just remember to have patience and you will reach your goal!
  6. K

joni's stats

I'm very happy for you!!! Keep on noogling mama j!
  7. K

Will Noogleberry change my breast shape?

Thanks for the info Anastasia! It seems like breast enhancement doesn't have any secrets for you anymore ;)
  8. K

gel filled bikini from Red Herring

Thanks Anastasia and noogleboober! I once bought some silicon enhancers for more claevage, but I guess they were to small to give any significant change. Maybe I should buy larger ones. But I don't want them to slip out of my bikini top ;) Cutting a hole in the inside liner sounds like a...
  9. K

gel filled bikini from Red Herring

Hi everybody! I read an article about the gel filled bikini's from Red Herring. They are sold at Debenhams in the UK and are very popular. They should give you some nice cleavage on the beach. Does somebody know this brand? Do they sell them every year at Debenhams, because i can't find any...
  10. K

Will Noogleberry change my breast shape?

At first, I was also a little bit afraid that I would stretch my breasts so much that they would become saggy. But I haven't experienced that. I only hate it when my breasts deflate after my period, but last week I had my period and up til now, they are still the same size. So fingers crossed...
  11. K

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Hi Boodles, do you think there is much more room to grow in the new L's? If I fill them as soon as I filled the old L's it may not be worth the money ...
  12. K

Hi Teeny Tiny, Thanks for your answer! I guess I will pump with the L's and XL's for a while and wait until there are more reviews of the new L's before I decide. I just seem to have the same problem as thespazzychick. In the XL's it seems like I'm not making any progress, but maybe you're...
  13. K

Sofia's pic

You look great! Can you pump with both XL cups on your chest?
  14. K

Eva's Pictures

Good for you!! When your husband notices a difference, you got the proof that it's working for you!
  15. K

By the way, when do you get 30% discount?