Recent content by lovelyoneanna

1. lovelyoneanna

HOW TO GET YOUR POSTINGS REMOVED AFTER SUCCESS! UK FORUM Privacy LAWS

;), Yes thanks for sharing the UK PRIVACY POLICY ;) with everyone. I believe they need to know this. Good Luck to all forum users and Big Booby Success. Noogleberry Site is Wonderful !
  2. lovelyoneanna

wow, lol LiLy 13 please! BearBear ? however I dont come on here to get sweetly attacked. Im afraid my best option already has failed. Thanks for trying to be of concern, or even a small percentage of corcern. Id rather you hold that to use for the new to this doesnt know any better forum...
  3. lovelyoneanna

:D Hi lovelyladies all that knows me.... I really need all of my forum postings removed. I am well advance into different stradegys in life. I will ask specifically for my forum to be un public and removed. I don't give copyrights to any old way of thinking with my pics to assist anyone other...
  4. lovelyoneanna

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

I just opened up videos for a while.. Thanks GI GI
  5. lovelyoneanna

MOVED: MOVED: MOVED: lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

This topic has been moved to Website Discount for Forum Users!. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=2678.0
  6. lovelyoneanna

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

yes... video is posted . LOL have you read my forum .. I furious after receiving them, but it worked for me. I swelled to a 36D loving it no sag, no problems, its worked to my advantage.. Loving it, I took a break, for A WHILE. Im working on ;D the last goal 36C, was a small 34b not even. lmbo...
  7. lovelyoneanna

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Hi ladies, Argan oil I look it up.. Sorry thinks became overwhelming alittle... Thank you so much I use coconut oil & Olive oil... Flaxseed supplements.. Yes the new contoured domes will even breast out better also they will be good for everyday use for smaller breasted women. Good News LADIES...
  8. lovelyoneanna

Lip Pump

For the Lip Plump, wow. I try this and I have shapely lips already. The pump sucked my upper lip into the hole my upper lip was swollen for two days. So I tried this again I didnt get suction as well so I sucked both of my lips in and then I placed them back into the lip pump it worked. I...
  9. lovelyoneanna

hair growth info

5000 mg of biotin a day... P-1000 shampoo Mane N Tail shampoo Conditioner.Apohgee keratin leave in Spray...MSM pills helps the hair follicles to repair from damage. Purvana Pills from GNC.. Theirs a variety of good healthy supplements & Shampoos out here to assist. Sorry to hear about your...
  10. lovelyoneanna

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Your welcome LisaTG's happy you finally decided to join us. Theirs other men on here to so welcome I hope you lovely results ! Don't be shy get the most you can for your information to help you on your Journey... Lovely Results Good Luck :) Some times its good to stalk the forum to read upon...
  11. lovelyoneanna

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Hi all you want to see the videos its at www.lovelyoneanna.com... So sorry for not responding I have been redirecting, readvising my videos from youtube to www.lovelyoneanna.com So then you may have a well organized video & picture gallery.. I miss you all if this accounts for anything. I am...
  12. lovelyoneanna

skin pulling

Yes, it will pull but you will have to get use to the domes. Your skin will become more stretchable, I agree.
  13. lovelyoneanna

MOVING TO A BIGGER CUP

Yes it is time to move up to the next dome. While waiting on the next dome keep using the ones you have to comfortably pump up without feeling as much pressure. Then once the others arrive you are fully ready for the transition.
  14. lovelyoneanna

Snoogling and success?

You may use snoogling for your sessions. It will not account as sleeping find acronyms that would be suitable to put a certain classification on this. Because Snoogling sounds a lot better than Noogling, As I use so this it can be a issue or a small confusion on my behalf. Get use this word as...
  15. lovelyoneanna

pumping question

The cups seems to do this at times. Please refer to some of the older forums of the users and you will get more informative information. I Don't worry you will find a adjustment for you as you do your sessions more.