Recent content by rfl2009

1. R

frustrated!!!!

Thanks MamaJ, I know lucy is very sweet. Do you think I should stick it out with the xtra large domes, or go down to large? I still have to wait for tubing cause sucking air out myself is hard work.
  2. R

frustrated!!!!

Holy Cow!!!! I JUST recieved my noogleberry extra large domes and one of the domes was broken! The shipping took forever,though not because of noogleberry, but because of over seas terrorism precautions ans all that. Looks lioke it will be more waiting. Also my Brava tubing is NOT compatable...
  3. R

Pectoral Muscles???

I hear you, Blue_sardine. Can you tell me how long you've been noogling and whether you see any results? I really won't be able to tell anything with this years mammo, as it is this December and I am still waiting for my noogleberry. If we are both still around the forum next December, I'll...
  4. R

New Products Available! - Airlock Kit, Silicone Tube, Tube Clamps

Is there some sort of rubber or silicone sheeting ? I thought I read something about this more than once on the forum. In the meantime if I get really bad soreness from the domes when I finally get them I will try the yoga mat trick. Thank you. Renee
  5. R

Pectoral Muscles???

Hi Ther, It's great to hear you are growing! I assume that your domes are covering all of your breast tissue and much of the pec? The whole area that is subjected to the suction will respond after a time, with expansion. Also the shape your are to start will mostly be the shape you will remain...
  6. R

Pectoral Muscles???

Sorry Rainy rain, There should be a comma between bone and vasculature. I am trying to teach my self how to type without looking at the keyboard. I make lots of mistakes.
  7. R

Pectoral Muscles???

Hi Rainyrain, I am curious how you are doing? I wanted to say that the developement of the Pectoral muscle when subjected to the process of tissue expansion will indeed expand. Any tissue that is in contact with the chosen method of tissue expansion, whether it is skin, bone vascularity, or...
  8. R

liquid coming out of my nipples

Hi There, Im sorry to say I do not know, but maybe you are lactating. Are you takinf fenugreek or any other phytoestrogen enhancement pill or cream? This can sometimes cause it. Especially fenigreek. It is traditionally used for breast feeding moms who are not making enough milk. Also, try...
  9. R

wanting to order and looking for support

I am sorry I forgot to mention that I am a size 34B and sometimes a 34C depending on the style of bra. A little deflated from a baby nine years ago and breast feeding. I am a fitness professional, exercising alot. If I just chilled, I would of course be bigger. can't sit still though..., I like...
  10. R

wanting to order and looking for support

Hi Nicky, My Noogle should be in by the end of next week. I sitting here wearing the Brava while I write. I will have to take it of while sleep though, as I haven't been able to sleep with it yet. I can't wait to noogle. Seems easier as far as time goes which means I won't mind doing it for a...
  11. R

Pectoral Muscles???

Hi There, I must say that I am still waiting for my extra lg domes but I have asked the question about Mammograms before and after as well. I can not get a response to save my life on the topic. At least not a direct answer as to before and afters. I can't believe that everybody here is under...
  12. R

More Frequent, Shorter Noogling Sessions vs. Longer, Less Frequent Sessions

I am waiting for my noogleberry, should be here this week or next week. I have a Brava that I have only used a few times since I just got it a couple of weeks ago and can't where it for the amount of time needed. I saw little red dots the first and second time I used it. I am worried now that...
  13. R

Soreness from cups pressing ribs

Hey All, What is this rubber sheeting I've read about? I can't find it here to order.
  14. R

THROWING THE BIG QUESTION OUT THERE AGAIN

I am a very curious whether or not anyone has seen or heard from there doctor about any changes as far as growth (more breast tissue), compared to their mammogram the year before noogling? It makes me nervous when I can't get feed back. Any adverse breast changes? Anybody? I should receive my...
  15. R

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Hi there, I am waiting on my nooglrberry and am curious, where did you get the greyish colored rings in this picture? they don't look like the white foam rings from noogleberry. I would like to give them a try! Thank you and great boobs!