Search results

1. tim odom

DJ's progress pics

:) Hey DJ, Looking good. Got boobs? Say yes I do!!!! Filling out great there my friend! great job. Tim out.
  2. tim odom

First time noogler!

:)Hello there. My name is Tim and hope you have found a good fitting bra by now. I have a brand knew set of Large cups that Lucy sent me by mistake . I was wanting the XL cups, not large. Contact me at tdo1290@yahoo.com and we can go from there on if you want the cups or ?. This is why I was...
  3. tim odom

My Journey - Hope this works & hope to help others

;) Wow! You look great with the very nice set of girls. I wish I could get my set of girls to looking like yours. Here is what I am working on to getting better looking breasts, Being a male any how! Tell me your thoughts on them . Thanks and you do look great once again!
  4. tim odom

It took time, but I like the results

;)Hey Tim here! you have great cleavage going on. Congrats on you success!!!
  5. tim odom

Newbee

;) Hello ! How come we have not heard form you ? How are things progressing with the girls on their growth and such? Shoot us a pic so we all can give you our thoughts and congrats on your accomplishments!This is where I am sitting now in my NBE adventure on Breast growth!
  6. tim odom

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

;) Hey there noodles! got to look at your last pic and Pow& Wow are you looking great. The shape is outstanding and the size of the girls is awesome. Very nice in all aspects from my point of seeing your results you have going on. Job well done!!! Congrats! Have a great week , Tim out!
  7. tim odom

One Month In

:) Could you give us here in NB world more info about yourself where you arte starting at. A pic would help and what your goals are? TIM out!
  8. tim odom

DJ's winding path

:) Sorry DJ. My bad. I will try to get better at this for everyones benefit.
  9. tim odom

DJ's winding path

??? Do not know why you had a hard time . After you posted the Igave up, I went to the site and it took me straight to the nipple pumps. Is this not what you are wanting or what are you wanting???? ???
  10. tim odom

DJ's winding path

;) Hey DJ tim here. got through reading thru you site and saw how you went to the store and got some attention. THis is what I was telling you. You will be surprised in that people will smile and keep you smiling as well with the boobs showing. Great job DJ. Go out there the next time with your...
  11. tim odom

New updates with updated pictures!!! What do you think??

Hey DJ Dustin asked me to post the web site for the twist type nipple pumps ( WE ) both have I got him his but here is the web site... DHGate.com and you will find all different choices in prices. the best way is to buy the complete set of 4 this way you can grow into them as in the NB cups. If...
  12. tim odom

DJ's progress pics

:D Hey DJ! Glad to hear that you are trying to get your confident ability up to where you can wear your bras and not feel like it is a ooooh big deal ! GO and get'm and be bold and strut your boobs to others in the world. Way to get a good start DJ!!! Tim out.
  13. tim odom

DJ's progress pics

:) Hey DJ! Nice pics. Where did you get the bra you posted in your message. If you feel good about yourself, why not try it out and where a bra out just to the ice house for a soda or even going to get some gas for the ride !!! You may be surprised by the reactions . If you do this look at the...
  14. tim odom

My Progress Each Week

:D Hey there! Tim here and I am a male as well and I have taken 3 of the 4 you have listed. The BO pills are the same ones directly from swanson for 5.99 a bottle. I order 6-8 bottles at a time from them. The nature day liquid is a great product. You can also apply it directly onto the boob and...
  15. tim odom

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one :o Wow! You look great my dear! I can see in the last 2 pics more clearly the ring marks right under your breasts. When I pump I see my ring marks way further down on mmmmy rib cage end higher as well , I guess because of the size cup I use...
  16. tim odom

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one ;) Hey beckie! I just want to tell you that you have some very nice assets and they are getting better every time you post your pics. WOW!!! The great underboobage you carry is where I would like to get to in the near future. This would really...
  17. tim odom

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one ;) Hey it is ole Tim here . I gave it a try on getting the ole butt up and it really does a lot for more boob into the cup. Thanks. I measured last night and they are; 40 below, 43 above , and 47 across the girls. Since on the other goodies , I...
  18. tim odom

So.. Where are you all from?

;)Hey there NB community. I live 17 miles west of San Antonio Texas ( Medina Lake) to be exact!!!
  19. tim odom

Naughty's Quest

Re: Nadia's Naughty Quest ;) Hey Nadia. I am a male who is on several pills( not all at the same time) . I take the fenugreek pills along with my BO pills and estorfem pills at the same time. I take 3 pills of fenu. 2 times a day. BO pills 2 twice a day estro. 1 twice a day 2mg each. Now I am...
  20. tim odom

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one :D Thank-you beckie and I will give it a try and keep you updated as time goes by!!!