Search results

1. J

Dent into my bone on top of boobs?

I dunno how to call it. after noogling for 10 weeks, i feel that there's a permanent semi-circle on top of my boobs. it feels like the pumping have made the domes caved into my bones/ribcage/whatever it is so when i touch the area above my breasts, i can feel two dented semi-circle lines? and...
  2. J

jinj's stat

I didn't have a measuring tape.. was just using some threads and a ruler...was gonna wait for the tape first. but well.. i got some measurement. okay i got my measuring tape.... start date: 1/28/2009 - using M enhance/bb domes i get red rings around boobs, the red rings tend to disappear faster...
  3. J

Combination with pump? results? + newbie questions.

So i have been researching on this forum forever, people use herbs, pm, NB, brava, cream... and all the different things. I am wondering: 1) Anyone using ONLY pumps? and HAVE sustainable results? how long have you done it and how big is the gain? (the info in this forum is so overwhelming i...
  4. J

Nipple harder and aerola wrinkling up?

OKay, today is my 7th day... with enhance system. becuase theres no pump with the enhance, i can't do the pump and release method and so far i have been doing pump till its VERY tight and hold.. Thus my nipples were stretched and becoming huge. when i stop the treatment, the nipples are super...
  5. J

Didn't see this forum before I paid for my enhance system..

Didn't read enough into this forum before I paid for my enhance system..so i guess ebay does not allow me to cancel my order and such... Can someone tell me if the enhance system works as well as the NB? I know the enhance is a ripped off at 300 bucks but since I have already bought it, i just...