Search results

1. B

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

I finally had the chance to sit down and try the new cups out!! I love them!! They are way more comfortable than before. They sit on my chest about perfect too ;D I can't wait to see if I get any good swelling from them! Shipping was very fast(U.S.)
  2. B

oil on breasts

I've been using whatever lotions I had on hand (lots of free samples) I bought some coconut oil the other day for something else and decided to try it a bit ago and it worked way better than I was thinking it would! I know with lotion it would be kinda dry on the dome by the time I was done and...
  3. B

has anyone seen growth with noogling alone?

I think I got the noogleberry last August maybe but this is the first month I think i've done it more days than not lol.
  4. B

How much do you plan to grow?

I'm an A, A-, AA, AAA somewhere around that size lol! I know if I start growing alot I'll probably get greedy and want D's. For now I just want to have some cleavage, and for my boob's not to be so far apart w/o a bra on! LOL I did take measurements before starting the noogleberry adventure...
  5. B

has anyone seen growth with noogling alone?

I'm probably around your size and even though visually I can't see a difference yet, I do feel a difference! 1 breast had almost nothing left after breastfeeding and the other had very litte. It seems like the smaller one has responded more than the other side. I only noogled about 1 week out of...
  6. B

Cracked Cups! Temp. Solution?

Thank you for your reponse. After posting this I went back and searched and someone else mentioned this silicone stuff too. I don't know if the silicone ended up working for them. I was curious so I tried. It helped a little but with so much pressure the domes flex.. I think I might wrap the...
  7. B

Cracked Cups! Temp. Solution?

I'm wondering if it would be an alright idea to use silicone glue, like you would in aquariums? I Just need a temporary fix to hold me over until I can get some new domes! Or if you have any other ideas i'd love to hear them!
  8. B

new to noggleberry

Well last night after using both domes for awhile I decided to just try 1 dome on my smaller breast and I did manage to get the dome to move over a bit more towards the center. Although I had to hold the darn thing there! I didnt pump for too long but I think I had a little crease in the...
  9. B

new to noggleberry

jessie, have you tried getting the domes barely attatched and twisting the domes around?? I do that and get them positioned higher on my chest and I think that may help some.
  10. B

new to noggleberry

I'm pretty small breast wise but pre-stretched from breastfeeding. I'm probably an AA or AAA lol if they make that size. I shrunk pretty bad after I quit breast feeding. Almost no breast tissue in one breast, and the other very little. I started with the mediums which were a little tricky at...
  11. B

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

I received mine months ago. I cant remember exactly how long it took but I remember receiving my noogleberry sooner than I anticipated. I'm guessing 3 weeks at most it took to arrive. I'm posting here mainly to let ya know that another one from the USA did receive their noogleberry! I remember...
  12. B

I've noogle for 2 weeks ...but shown no result!!!

Don't get discouraged! Everyone grows at different rates. I haven't noogled regularly at all! My breast do not look any bigger (well unless I get some swelling) but I have noticed even with the little bit I have noogled here and there that i've got a little breast tissue growth! Which was non...
  13. B

Sure there will be lots of questions - but first an introduction!

Hi Boodles! I just wanted to say how sweet it is that you and your daughter can talk about these things! Like her, I was pretty much the smallest in the family. So I know how it is. It sucks but after motherhood it gets worse lol . I sure hope noogleberry works for her. I'd hate for her to...
  14. B

Seek advice on recommended breast enhancement cream/lotion to be used with NB

Thank you for posting that Gaia! I really would like to try the eyelash trick. Do you just put a little on eyelashes? Hmmm do you think it could do the same thing for regular hair lol???? I've had tons of olive oil sitting in my cubbard from buy 1 get one free sales! Finally something else to...
  15. B

They turned purple, but didn't feel uncomfortable...

I just received my noogleberry the other day. i had a few red spots the first night, but haven't seen anymore yet. im hoping the skin will toughen up sorry am pumping so typing 1 handed. i can't move more than a few mm's w/o a cup fallin off. ;D