Search results

1. B

Importance of avoiding caffeine if growth achieved without swelling

Hi I have posted on here in the past about how my daughter has managed to achieve good growth without ever getting any significant swelling. She has never been a tea or coffee drinker but used to enjoy a diet coke once or twice a day, and really misses this. I was wondering how much effect...
  2. B

Push up bras

Hi Notsobusty I think a lot of places are coming round to the idea that the add 4/5 inches method of band sizing is out of date, and was devised way back when bras were made of material with little stretch. DD measures 31 round her rib cage and wears a 32 band. She did at one time try...
  3. B

How long did it take you gals to swell?

Hi Danigurl and blusherr No I am sorry she does not have a gallery page. She is a very private person and will not put one up I am afraid. In fact she will not even come on here and gets me to ask questions - she is very funny about noogling! I am trying to get her to let me put up some...
  4. B

How long did it take you gals to swell?

I agree you do not need to swell to get growht. My daughter has never experienced any significant or long lasting swelling (what little there is does not last as long as the red rings!) and she has grown from a 32b to a 32dd. So don't get too hung up on swelling. Good luck to you. :)
  5. B

real results........must read

I think it has long since been established that swelling goes away but growth remains permanently. So when you stop there may be some recoil, especially if you are the sort who experiences phenominal and long lasting swelling, but that any real growth will remain. Its a sahme to dismiss it...
  6. B

Are you still growing if you're not swelling?

Hi Canadianchick Her usual regime was one hour a day and pump and hold. Sometimes it would only be half an hour but only if time was really tight. She experimented with pump and release and for more than once a day but to be honest, with college work and a hectic social life it was rare for...
  7. B

Hi Nikki and Tatiana It took her around 14 months to get to a 32dd. During that time she noogled every day (only 9 missed days, once while ill, two at Christmas and 6 days when she went to a rock festival). I will say that she was probably quite a full 32b when she started but not a C...
  8. B

My Daughter has gone from a 32b to a 32dd and has never had any significant swelling at all, and up till a c cup she had had none! Even now what little she gets is well gone by the time the red rings have faded. So no you do not need to swell to grow! Keep going and good luck!
  9. B

Anastasia's pics

Kat90 I am sure that Anastasia will be able to tell us more about this but I believe that the new technque using stem cells is supposed to solve this problem. The first article that I read on the proceedure stated that 'unlike previous methods of fat transfer which may only last a few months...
  10. B

Anastasia's pics

I know what you mean about not being the same not in a bra or cupped - DD says the same thing. Despite wearing a 32DD now and filling them well they don't look that size without support, and they are not even droopy. Her breasts are wide so the tissue is kind of spread out so they look so much...
  11. B

Anastasia's pics

Good luck Anistasia! Although you look so good now I would not have thuoght you needed it. It was actually following up an article on this technique when DD started talking about a boob job when she was 18 that led me to the Noogleberry in the first place. It does look very good and much more...
  12. B

Wild Yam Cream - safe with combined birth control pill?

Hi I think I mentioned before that my daughter is planning to give it another six months with the NB to kind of 'secure' her growth and then leave it, at least for the time being. She needs some more cream, and I mentioned reading about Wild Yam cream and she would like to give it a go to try...
  13. B

Permanent resulsts - documentary making me wonder

Thank you for your responses. Amelie - All that you say makes perfect sense. Deep down I kind of knew that the doucmentary was likely to be flaewd but just kind of needed reassurance. Thank you. Chloe - what a good point! They do indeed speak as if implants are a permanent answer! Just in...
  14. B

Thank you Chloespeaks and not so Teeny Tiny. I must admit that I had though that as people tend not to come back that we do not know what happened after, but I agree Chloe, if they lost everything at least some would come back and say. ANd I agree not so Teeny Tiny, they do want augmentation...
  15. B

Hi I have just watched a documentary called 'My small breasts and I' and one of the girls trys 'suctioning' to increase her breast size. She wears the domes for 11 hours a day and goes from an A to a C cup in 12 weeks. However she goe4s to see a consultant atnBirmingham (UK) hospitel who has...
  16. B

Lily13's Pics

Hi Lily Firstly, the model that you posted pictures of is definately wearing a bra a couple of sizes too small. Look at the armpit area! In a tight te shirt that would look awful! I think it is totally irresponsible of VS to print pictures like this when we know so many women are wearing the...
  17. B

Overpumped - now what?

DD got red dots the first few times that she used the XL domes but as soon as she stopped using padding it stopped. They were only around the edge where the domes actually sat. She did pump very lightly while they were there but they were not too bad really and it did seem to be related to the...
  18. B

Anastasia's pics

Anastasia you look amazing! :) DD is also trying to 'round' things up now. Which dome size are you using now? She is using the XL when laying down as we feel that this should give a rounder shape but is still using the CL when she needs to do work at the same time, although one dome has a...
  19. B

Puffy Areolas getting bigger?

Hi Melissa No unfortunately I do not have photos - she would never want them put up I am afraid. In fact she has not even taken photos - well she did when she first started but 'accidentally' deleted them. She is very private about the whole noogling thing. She was desperate to do it but...
  20. B

Puffy Areolas getting bigger?

Hi Melissa Thinking about it again she does definately have more underboob than she did to start with - it is just that proportionatley to the rest of the breast there is still less there than the rest. Her breasts are very 'perky' even now she has grown and they don't really hang if you know...