Search results

1. pianogirl

My XL Noogleberry Breast Enlargement FOR SALE

Hey there everyone! It’s been quite a few years since I’ve posted anything and I’ve also reached my goal of a 34DD-DDD. I haven’t used my XL breast enlargement system in over 2 years and I’ve held onto my gain. I’ve decided to sell my system off. I figured it just sits in my drawer, so someone...
  2. pianogirl

First time EVER! I HAD THE PERFECT BOOB DAY!

I'm proud to say, for the first time in my entire life, I am 100% satisfied with my boobs and what they've become! I have grown from a small A to a well endowed DD and at times wear a DDD. So yeah, I'd be crazy to not say I'm happy. But we all know what happens right? We set out on the journey...
  3. pianogirl

5 Bras I'm Giving Away, Any takers?

I no longer fit into these bras. The white one is 34C Maidenform push up, the rest are 34D, purple is a light push up Maidenform, the 2 beneath that are Victoria's Secret lined and pink one is padded, and the really pink bra is a balconet Candies bra, push up. I'm giving these away, I only ask...
  4. pianogirl

Giving Away 5 Bras, Any Takers?

I no longer fit into these bras. The white one is 34C Maidenform push up, the rest are 34D, purple is a light push up Maidenform, the 2 beneath that are Victoria's Secret lined and pink one is padded, and the really pink bra is a balconet Candies bra, push up. I'm giving these away, I only ask...
  5. pianogirl

Collagen Supplement and Growth, Do Try!

I recently added a collagen supplement to my daily routine starting back in May 2015. I've noticed that I seem to be growing a little bit more and remaining fuller after the pumping sessions. I read on the website about breast pumps that it stimulates collagen production. I started taking the...
  6. pianogirl

I've Found An Inexpensive Replacement Tubing

I'm sure most of you know that over time our tubing gets worn out and we need to cut it down due to breakage or leaks. I think the oils we use break down the latex or whatever rubber this is made of. Mine is the original tubing that came with my order over 3 yrs ago. It's time for new tubing! In...
  7. pianogirl

3 1/2 Years Already!? I've Got Some Bras I'm Giving Away!

Boy time has flown guys!! I cant even believe it's been this long! And to think I'm still going strong every other day. Well...sometimes I skip a few days but pick right back up. But, I've got to head over to VS and try on a new size, if you can imagine that! And if I am, what I think I am, oh...
  8. pianogirl

This Girl Is Taking the "Break" Challenge!!

Hello all my booby minions!! As many of you know, I've been on here since July 2011 and have obtained mind blowing results in such a short time. The biggest question I get is "What is still swelling and what is perm growth by now"? Good question, I don't know! LOL! Its because I still noogle...
  9. pianogirl

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

I never looked this far into the future when I bought this product. Honestly, I didn't think time frame at all, I just wanted results and didn't care how long it took to have SOMETHING for my bras to fill! So, here I am...MUCH happier to fill my shirts out. NOW I can wear a low cut shirt and...
  10. pianogirl

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

I never looked this far into the future when I bought this product. Honestly, I didn't think time frame at all, I just wanted results and didn't care how long it took to have SOMETHING for my bras to fill! So, here I am...MUCH happier to fill my shirts out. NOW I can wear a low cut shirt and...
  11. pianogirl

Officially Hit the 2 YR Mark! LOVE THE RESULTS!!!

There's NO WAY it feels like its been 2 yrs since I bought this device, my god time has flown!! So, many of you know who I am, but some are new, excited and nervous about getting started. First, take your time and be patient, good things come to those who wait. I started on July 14th 2011...
  12. pianogirl

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

Hey guys, I think Noogleberry had a forum crash and my last updated thread was deleted. So, its been almost 2 years since I started the program and I have to admit, it is time consuming but well worth it! First, if anyone is new and isnt familier with me, I started July 2011 as a 34A and was...
  13. pianogirl

Updated Results!!! Not Too Shabby

Ok guys and dolls! Here we are, 1 yr and 1 month later from my first use of Noogleberry. Quick stats: Started as a 34A, currently 34D! Impossible? I think not!! Yes it can infact be done!!! Im only noogling once a week for an hour to maintain and I perform twice daily breast massage for a few...
  14. pianogirl

Nearing one yr using noogle

So, I'm nearing the one yr mark and I'm really proud of myself that I kept with it. I'm not able to post any updated pics due to lack of privacy for a few more weeks. But I do like to keep everything up to date regardless. I'm currently measuring 38", which makes me now a 34D. YES..IM NEAR MY...
  15. pianogirl

WATER IS KEY! Keep Yourself Hydrated To Keep Your Breasts Plump

Ok, I know everyone is in the "know" that you have to drink lots of water if you want the Noogle to work its best. But I got to experience this information first hand this week. I came down with the flu and because I couldnt smell or taste, my desire to eat and drink were thrown off. I became...
  16. pianogirl

Checkin In at the 8 Month Mark! Wow, What A Diff!!!

Has time flown by or what! Ok guys and gurls, Im checking in for my 8 month progress update and I have to say, Im quite impressed! I started a thread a while back, if your interested in reading all my original info, here is my link http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3262.0.html...
  17. pianogirl

If I Could do a CartWheel! 8 Month Progress Update...Uhh YEA BABY!

Has time flown by or what! Ok guys and gurls, Im checking in for my 8 month progress update and I have to say, Im quite impressed! I started a thread a while back, if your interested in reading all my original info, here is my link http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3262.0.html...
  18. pianogirl

When you notice your not getting any larger. Why and What to do?

Hey everyone! I have been noogling since July 14th 2011 and I just hit my 5 month mark. Well, I see that I have made leaps and bounds of progress within this time, mostly between July and Sept. And I know that Im gonna get "why are you complaining?!" from a lot you gals, but I seem to have hit...