DJ's progress pics

minnie34

Power of patience indeed!! :D
Yes, you can see that there is more under and side-boob. Yay! Very delighted for you. And after only 9 weeks. This bodes we for the future! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thank you and I agree, I have trouble believing it has only been 9 weeks. Then again, it has been so long too which I think is very funny to feel both sides of it. My journey might be a comedy at times but I don't think I would have it any other way.

I hope this coming month will be as "interesting" since I'll be experimenting with smaller cup sizes. People might think I'm silly but I'll have every size dome except XS but as I think about it, my peers could be right about male NBE needing a different approach and I'm serious about my goal.

Minnie, I'm also eager to see your story unfold. Nothing would make me happier to hear your disbelief and joy in the coming weeks. Let's skip down the path together and enjoy our rewards. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That could work but I like the theme song from Annie too. :)

The sun'll come out Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow

patcarternc

Let me start by saying that we are about the same body type. I also want only to encourage you and others to keep going. I have been doing breast growth for about 6 months without noogle pumping. I hope to have a nb system by the end of next month.
Okay I have been using bovine glandular for 2 months. I have used Fenugreek, black cohosh, and very little sp do to weight gain. I have seen growth with just these things. Not what I would like, but time is the key. Messaging has also helped. I have attached a couple of picks for you to see. Good luck and keep working to your goals.

Attachments

• 20140311_120338.jpg
    20140311_120338.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 408
  • 20140311_120510.jpg
    20140311_120510.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 439

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, it will likely never feel like enough growth. I actually saw my fastest growth in the beginning with tons of massage and fenugreek extract applied directly to my chest (via a light lotion mix). It smelled awful but I went from just a bit of fat at the armpits to nearly 1/2" thick growth of fat and then tissue. It was amazing to experience in 3 weeks. I couldn't pinch any skin at the nipple at the start but by then I could get about 3/4" at the nipple.

I'm happy to say I'm much bigger after 4 months (2 with NB) but it is a really slow process now and it takes something unusual to notice growth. My fav so far is the arm contact with my breasts is happening so often now and when I sleep on my sides, I have a ~1.5" deep "cleavage". But there is a downside, I've been whacking a breast at least twice a week now because I misjudge distances now. Ladies, I would appreciate a suggestion on this one.. :)

I've been frankly scared of BO because of it can reverse your hormones if you're on it too long. However, we all make choices and I may try it later for a limited period.

I hope you will share your experiences and goals. I really like hearing about others' success (even if I get envious) and failures. This can be a very tedious and rough effort but I think just sharing and caring a bit for each other makes it all worth the effort regardless.

DJ

TwisztedAngel

Huge difference in the pics.

Why don't you try a cream if you don't want to take something internally? Like Pm cream?

Ive been a member of the blackhairmedia site for years and lots of women make their own creams just from the info we have on there..but me im too lazy to do it so I look for alternatives.

Have you heard of volufiline...its doesn't contain any hormones. They have breast and booty creams. I used it for 3 months, I gained two inches on my hips, .5 of booty and im pretty sure it was an inch on my breast the growth was permanent I lost it because I lost weight.

But there are lots of oils and supplements that you can use that don't contain any hormones at all..

TwisztedAngel

Oh and you can find it on amazon...its affordable too...

Im going to try and get my homegurl to make a thread on here...she has lots of helpful and accurate info...she even tells you how to make your own creams but I was never good at math anyway.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I am taking herbs and I've been trying creams with unfortunate allergic reactions to them. My skin is very picky. I plan to switch to PM to try it which I will do the cream at that time. I have heard of volufiline but found the awful marketing and gimmicky stuff really "off putting". You're the first I've heard of using it. Can you suggest a brand or link to it? When I search for it, I just get all these awful and scam looking products on amazon for example.

Hehe.. I wonder if that stuff works on males in the hips and butt as well.

DJ

TwisztedAngel

Ok..I don't know how to make links click able on here.. :-\

Wow..that's terrible. The scams are a pain. And its too expensive

I've heard of this working for both genders..I don't think that really matters.

They have higher percentages of volufiline too but I'm too scared to order from japan..

This one is for the breast

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002BS7XX6/ref=pd_aw_sims_1?pi=SY115

This one is for the hips, thighs and booty, if you have a bigger lower half, might need to buy a few

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005FO1S0W

TwisztedAngel

The only thing I didn't like is my progress stopped...maybe I reached my maximum results..

Those contain two percent volufine. They have ones that contain 5% which I tried..but should have waited to use because I was losing. They have a cream that contains 10% volufiline from japan..never tried it though.

Be careful with the PM cream because ainterol cream sucks...I know a lot of men and women it didn't work for including myself. I can't recommended a good cream I only know a good brand of pills. And there are supplements like L-Arginine and Gingko Biloba that help increase blood circulation. And I saw faster and steady progress with these as well..good for both genders

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I was afraid you might point to that brand. It looks so scamy it isn't funny. I was thinking of trying the Breast Success one as it don't look like just a wallet vacuum. How about those 5% ones too? I've yet to see any state the concentration levels.

Regarding the 10% one from japan, you got a link? I order from japanese companies fairly often and I'm quite comfortable with it. I love anime so I tend to go to the source for some of it. :)

DJ

TwisztedAngel

Noo don't waste your money I bet the reviews are fake..

I've always been curious about breast success because the ingredients look good and it has volufiline in it too...

This is aumenti it contains 5% volufiline. I still have this in my closet lol need to use it.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Aumenti-Bust-Augmentation-and-Firming-Lotion-/370293223214

Cool looks like they lowered the price for the 10%..it was 80$ vvvvv

http://japanbuy.ecrater.com/p/17398037/volufiline-platinum-gel-cream-10-100g

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 015 - New camera

Well, I meant to upload a pic last week but found my camera refused to do anything better than 640x360 and even that was bad. Thus, I got a new camera.

I could probably comment on all the changes but I have a feeling people just aren't interested in such once in a lifetime experience descriptions. However, I will note my right breast is changing fast and is tender fairly often (not just the nipple).

I'm still using M domes and I fill roughly 4/5ths of them. I don't typically get large swellings but both nipples have been swelling enormously all week. Maybe I'll see if I can capture it in before & after pics because it is quite a sight (probably not very attractive as the nipples are pretty distorted then).

This is taken about 2 hours after 90 mins of noogling (and a shower :) ).

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-04-12--13-32_after_noogle.png
    2014-04-12--13-32_after_noogle.png
    804.2 KB · Views: 443

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I wish I didn't suck at picture taking.. Here is a pic just a few minutes after removal. My nipples have been much bigger but it didn't last long this time so you'll just have to make do with 2x or so. I've been experimenting with the L domes so maybe that's affecting things more than I thought. I got nearly zero swelling with the L but that's no surprise -- new cup, new rules.. :b

DJ

Attachments

• 2014-04-12--23-34_NB_nipples.png
    2014-04-12--23-34_NB_nipples.png
    830.7 KB · Views: 443

bunny

There's totally swelling from the Ls! I can definitely see it! Maybe I should finally invest in them myself. I've been using the Ms and I don't quite fill the cups yet but I know people warmup with one and then switch to the other. Ms then Ls or Ls then Ms...I've seen both. Maybe consider trying that!