Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

AliciaFrance

Hello,
I noogle for 1 month now. I had very good results. I'm now a big 90B I think.
But today, I discovered that I had a small scar in the left armpit, I think it's because of the domes that sink into my flesh. I'm worried but I don't want to stop pumping for that ...
I specify that I already massage quite a lot with olive oil.

I will also start losing weight, 2 to 3 kg...

I upload my photos in the week.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
I also have the mark from the cups. I would not call it a scar, as mine does fad out if I stop pumping for a time. I have been thinking that maybe a piece of surgical type tape applied before any oil or lotion might keep the edge from digging in. It would need to be thin so a seal could be obtained.

James

Yes, be very careful not to scar yourself! Usually caused by pumping for too long without a break. Recommend 7 to 15 minutes, stop for a minute or two and massage, then continue for another 7 to 15 minutes. Another solution is padding, and also if it is just at top near armpits, maybe the dome is too high and needs to be moved away from your armpit, down your chest and/or if there is room a little closer to the center. Do not ignore these scars as they will only get worse.

AliciaFrance

Do you know what kind of "padding" I could put ? I had great results in just 1 month, really .... BUT but I think that the domes that sink into my flesh slows down my results !

My breasts would like I pump more, but when I pump more, the dome sinks deeper into my flesh so I have to maintain a low pressure for my breasts (wow, I don't know if you understand) ... SO it slows down my results :(

AliciaFrance

Without this problem, I really really really think that I could fill the CL domes for 9 december ...

I think that the problem of pain or purple breasts comes almost essentially from the pressure exerted by the edges of the domes on the flesh; otherwise we could pump much more easily and get EXCELLENT results in a short time!

I hope I will find a solution, the padding of NB seems not work for some ppl

James

Noogleberry sells padding for all its domes: https://www.noogleberry.com/women-s-health-products/soft-breast-cup-rings

There has been a lot of discussion about padding on this forum, most notably: https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/topic,1919.0.html

If you decide to make your own from plumbing insulation, glue the ends together with epoxy glue before installing on the dome. Filling inside with silicon glue/caulking is optional.

AliciaFrance

James ... I have a question but maybe you don't know ...

Is the noogleberry padding you linked compatible with contourned domes , or just with regular ?

James

The padding rings Noogleberry sells are designed to fit all domes. The ring designed for the Large, also fits the Contoured Large and the XL ring is good for the CXL. These rings will compact over time through use. They can be re-expanded, after washing, by mild heating (place in oven at lowest setting for 1 hr). Rockmellon who was a very heavy user (up to 13 hrs per day), recommended buying new ones every 3 months.

AliciaFrance

Thanks James!

Today my breasts have doubled in size. It's incredible. But my nipples have also become huge. Yes, I'm waiting for my period. BUT in comparison with 15 October, NOTHING TO SEE !!!!! I am impressed.

James

AliciaFrance said:
I am creating a photo folder with password :D

That's a good idea. This site has a sub folder "Gallery Pictures Here" under "Gallery Pictures Info" It used to be accessible only by members logged in, so anonymous visitors wouldn't be able to gain access. I see Noogleberry has a notice up stating the website is undergoing upgrading, and I hope they will bring that feature back. But your idea would be even better in terms of controlling who can see your pictures because you can just click on people's names here and select "Send PM" to give info such as password to your folder.

AliciaFrance

Yes^^
I've created a folder on Doctissimo (french site) to be able to put a password. Link and password in PM for those who wants to see

AliciaFrance

Hello everyone !

Yesterday I tried a new method which WORKS ! But it's difficult to do because it requires a lot of precision and diligence !
This is actually the 1:1 method. You pump with VERY VERY HIGH PRESSURE for one minute, your breasts will suffocate, and you release for one minute, your breasts will blow and the blood will irrigate in the area ! I did this for 1 hour and more, with 5 minutes break after 30 minutes. Believe me, my swelling was impressive, even if I am at the beginning of my follicular phase with deflated breasts.
My profile has never been so big ! And the CL cups were almost filled at the end of the hour ! As you can see, my nipples almost touch the top of the cup.

1543158790-dans-la-cloche.png

Left to right : 10 October, 28 October, 16 November (period of the cycle during which the breasts are swollen), 24 November (period of the cycle during which the breasts are deflated : SO INCREDIBLE RESULTS !)

HOWEVER, today, I got up with pains in the breasts. My nipples and armpits are painful. Plus, the ring cup's marks are always slightly present... Normally, they wipe off after 30 minutes, not an entire night... I slept badly. Then, I have to take rest days for the first time on my journey :( In any case, I advise this method occasionally for incredible results, but certainly not daily. And not for 1 hour, just 30 minutes.

Today, I'm going to massage them.

AliciaFrance

I don't know if it's a good idea to share this method with you.

On the one hand, it's extremely exciting to have a such swelling, to fill the cups so quickly, and to keep the swelling a whole night and more. All that by having the breasts deflated after my periods, and after a session of only an hour...

On the other hand, I know this is not the most prudent method that exists. And in the long run, I don't know what that could give. I have an excellent blood circulation and no stretch marks on my body despite many weight gain and weight loss, so when I will be healed, I'm very tempted to add this method for 30 minutes every two days, while still pumping normally.

noogler 24

ohh lady! please dontt forget to tell us how ur progress goes with it .i am looking fwd to seeing the splendid growth i hope you are about to have so that i can follow ur footsteps then
and since you over pumped,i suggest you should keep pressure ridiculously low today to let the breast tissue recover