Evil Alex's Pics

evil alex

Thank you Matt! its so great how well everyone is responding! As for me, i am LOVING the CLs. I can tell already that they are REALLY going to do big things for me. and soon enough ill have alot more time since my season is ending, and swelling will last alot longer. I'm feeling increasingly more comfortable wearing my unpadded 36C around, as loose as it may still be but hopefully by the summer it will be super full!

Congrats/Thanks/Goodluck to everyone! :D

Matt B

Congrats Alex on the CL's.Let me know how the camper tape holds up on those.I've found that it starts sliding down into the cups because of the pressure and the olive oil.Oh,how much of the cups are you using?Just curious.

TTYS, MATT ;D

evil alex

Im actually not using the tape anymore, i find that i fill the cups better without it and my ring marks are usually gone in like an hour or so, so i could use without it. I just started pumping right now on a light pressure and im definately filling more than half but no where close to full, im sure i could pump them about another 3/4 of an inch or so but im being gentle cause i just started.

evil alex

pre and post pump, is there even a difference from when i started? :/

Attachments

• Photo 105.jpg
    Photo 105.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 359
  • Photo 99.jpg
    Photo 99.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 432

Matt B

Uh yeahAlex,I can see a difference,especially in the right one.They're both fuller.There ya go again girl gettin impatient.Calm down,the twins look great. ;D

MATT B :p

evil alex

how is it even possible that i have the slightest bit of cleaveage in this bra right now...

Attachments

• Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 446

Matt B

HI Alex,That's a good question.It looks like you just finished noogling right? It must be the bra,because we know how big you are.what size is it? :-\

MATT B

evil alex

Its really okay, its a 36C and its one of my bigger bras, i usually dont have any hint of boob in it at all. the band is really loose so my goal is just to really fill out the cups

halfie

Girl, you look hot.

Wheres that bra from? Cute!

I'm still waiting on the point where my boobs touch. They're so lonely all far apart!

Matt B

Hi Alex,mine go to a light purple,I just stop, massage the purple out and go again.Did they do that before?You might try massaging
them real good before noogling.Other than that I don't know what to tell ya Alex.

Keep us posted on what happens. MATT B

Hey,how about a heating pad before noogling also? Whaddya think?

dl9812

Have you tried oil on your boobs. See Sliptinge http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2095.30.html

"I used to get really dark and noticeable red marks but I've been using a new lotion and it's been working AMAZING for me. I never get red spots or bruising anymore either now. It's called BodyInvest by Norvell. It's a daily moisturizer that's jam packed with antioxidants and all that good stuff like Vitamin B complex, Encapsulated Vitamin C, natural Vitamin C, Lemon peel, Golden seal, aloe vera, cucumber, green tea, yarrow, lavender, Gingko, white willow, Chamomile, Rosemary, Red clover, Ginseng, Calendula, Marigold, Kelp, Garlic, Nettle, St. Johns Wort, Licorice, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Beta Hydroxy, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Jojoba oil, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable oil, and Essential oils. It's quite runny which I really like because it makes my breasts VERY slippery and the cups don't pull at my skin as much and I get GREAT suction! The lotions that were thicker and not as runny did not work for me and I always used to get red marks and the dreaded red dots."

Matt B

Hi Alex,I received the new CL's yesterday and I go purple quick as well.I think we're just going to have to be careful.I know using cups that don't leak is great,and also not having a Mc Gyvered pump also helps. :D

MattB ;)

evil alex

HAHA please! I should be taking advice from you guys stella & blusher you guys are looking gorgeous!

Im trying to noogle right now but i think i need to give my boobies a little break, for some reason my whole building is FREEZING and i think it has to do with the purpleness i get everytime i noogle, but i go home for spring break on thursday so i'll be able to catch up then :)

Matt B

Hey Alex, How purple are you getting?I was too with the new CL's,but I discovered how to eliminate the problem.

evil alex

Its really on and off the purple, its a little more purple than i'd be comfortable to keep on noogling with. I woke up today and i swore a saw little dots, so im taking a break for a few days, at least until im in my own house which isnt an icebox like my dorm! I forgot to add that i also ordered progesterone cream. I think i am estrogen dominant which isnt good for anything really. Hopefully the progesterone will make me more open to growing!

But how did you get rid of the purple, Matt?

Matt B

Hi Alex,I'll start noogling and after about 1 or 2 minutes of a pump and hold if it's real purple I'll stop,massage one or both until it's gone and start over gradually pumping and it stops.On me,it's usually my left one.These new CL's don't give a bit,and I thnink thats what it is.
Hope this helps,MAtt ;)

Remember I use olive oil too,and really helps with a massage.Oh,I don't need the camper tape anymore.

Thanks again,McGyver! ;D

Matt B

Alex,Alex,Alex,what am i going to to do with you!You shouldn't be jealous cuz you already look that good.

<MATT B ;D

evil alex

everything just points to it really, and ive googled some symptoms and looked it up on cherylsbreasttalk and seem to have a good amount. I kind of started nbe when i was too young and didnt do enough hw and took herbal pills at such a young age, and also im on birth control. This summer when i was at my heaviest and on a really generic birth control, my breasts got SMALLER. I was a small 34C and became a smaller, wider 36B, which did NOT sit well with me, i wear a 36C now just because i want to be able to completely fill out the cups, but sometimes the band is really big on me, sorry IM RAMBLING. Anyway, its also hard for me to lose weight, decreased sex drive, insomnia, water retention, sluggish metabolism, ect. which i used to NEVER have. Its a theory thats been floating around in my mind and if the progesterone cream helps in any way with helping my swelling and breast growth then i'll know that i was right! HOPEFULLY i am! This is not to recommended to you or anyone else reading it blusher! Your body is different then mine! But look it up to and see if you think you are! You're probably good unless youve dabbled with pills at a young age, sighh..

anyway, i was able to find a list on cherylsbreasttalk which i cant seem to find now, but you have to be a member anyway- that is something i DO recommend joining, very informative!

evil alex

I'd honestly like to try PM, im not taking any herbs atm, I tried that whole fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, ect. thing and all it did was make me gain weight in addition to the birth control weight/slowed metabolism i had. Plus omg, my metabolism was in the ICE AGE, it seriously just STOPPED dead in its tracks. Anyway I see SO many women who love it and have wonderful results but im scared because i see others who've had pretty bad experiences :x and im usually NOT so lucky. You seem to be doing great though, the swelling you get is fucking fabulous! What kind are you taking, ainterol? Maybe if the progesterone works and i finally feel hormonally balanced ill try it out! :) (and have money to spend -_-)