Evil Alex's Pics

evil alex

unfortunately I'm gonna have 3 roommates!!!!!! its a training trip for my team, no way im bringing my nb! not like ill have time to do it anyway, but thank you matt youre the best, you look great as well!!!

Matt B

Hi Alex,how are you going you going to explain your boob growth to your teammates? ;D Locker rooms aren't known for their privacy,and bikini's don't cover much thank God. :D.Anyway,I'm sure it will be interesting.
And again,you look awesome.I would have liked to have had what you had to start with.What I would have done with them is another story,but they were nice also.

Have fun on vacation,and enjoy the girls! ;D MATT B

evil alex

I dont think i can just not pump guys! :( I feel like now is the best time TO pump since its after my period and its my natural size which needs to GROW! arghhhh :mad:

evil alex

wait you can do that? and i dont even want to risk bringing it really, dont really want people on my team finding out i do this! its a training trip/drunken extravaganza so who really knows whats gonna happen, i can do without it for a week right?

Matt B

Hey Alex,you better leave it home.On a training trip? Yeah, right! ;D.Like I said they're gonna know you're doing something,hell they're not blind.They're going to want your boobs.Good luck on that one.
As for noogling,I think it's a perfect opportunity to rest the twins and see what happens.I'm on my fourth day not noogling and the results stayed.I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you don't pump for a week.Besides,water in the pump might not be a good idea.
But,knowing you,you would probably wrap it plastic and camper tape! :D
Anyway,good luck and be safe on New Years,it's amateur night. ;)

MATT B

Matt B

Hi Alex,Hope you had a great start to the new year,and don't be aggravated.The twins look great!You have had great growth for only
noogling and no supplements.Go on vacation(training LOL ;D ),have fun,show off the girls(lucky guys) :eek: and resume noogling when you return.You'll be fine.and remember,a famous man once said:"If you pump them,they will grow."

Be Safe, Matt B :D

evil alex

You always know how to cheer me up Matt, hopefully im just impatient. Maybe ill buy some wild yam cream but i've found that taking supplements just makes me bloated in the WRONG places.

evil alex

BACK FROM VACATION, and let me tell you it was AWESOME!

as for my boobs, well, they didnt completely lose size, but definately a little bit, i still fit into my 36C's by the end of th trip but not as well as i would have liked.
oh well, progress is progress, guess i have some catching up to do!

Matt B

Hey Alex,welcome back!Well,how did you explain the boob growth on vacation?I can't wait to hear that one ;D.Glad all is well and you enjoyed the trip.I didn't think you would lose anything cuz once they grow they stay.I'll bet you can't wait to get back to noogling. :D
So get back to work and we'll TTYS.

MATT B ;)

evil alex

nearly done with the L domes, hopefully gonna move onto the CLs soon!....Just in time for my birthday! Anyone wanna help a broke collge kid out! Haha! Just kidding! ....But actually o.o

Anyway heres a blurry progress pic

Attachments

• Photo 104.jpg
    Photo 104.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 565

Matt B

HI Alex,The twins look great! :-*I'd still like to hear about the reaction to them on their vacation debut. ;D I'll bet it's
really titillating;sorry~ couldn't resist. :D.Anyway,keep up the good work and good luck next term.

MATT B

Matt B

HI Alex,After you said you were done with the larges,I measured the CLS,and I use up a little over 4 inches of the cups.I'll probably never fill them up,and even if I did what would I do with them?LOL ;D.

Happy Noogling, MATT B :D

halfie

Hey Alex! Just saw your pics. And yes, haha, we are booby twins - at least when you started out!
The progress you've made is clear and your boobs look gorgeous! I can't wait until when mine are as full as yours.
Look forward to hearing more.
xo

evil alex

Thanks so much halfie! I just know youre gonna do great as well, what size dome are you using?
Felt the urge to post this, i have no words except I CANT WAIT FOR THE CL'S.

Attachments

• Photo 104.jpg
    Photo 104.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 535

halfie

Girl you look fantastic!
The tan in the last pic makes the girls look even better, too!

I just got the "large contoured cups" as Lucy called them, I originally thought XL might be good because I have a large chest size, but I sent her my measurements and she said L would be better.
So you're waiting for XL huh? Lemme know how it goes!

evil alex

No im using the original large cups, waiting on the CLs. I originally ordered the CLs but they accidentaly sent me the XLs and let me tell you they were HUGE, and since they were so much bigger then i needed they were turing my breasts purple. She then sent me the L's and now im waiting on the CLs which im really excited for because theyre great for outward growth, and thank you so much!

Matt B

Damn Alex,what a difference.Between you,Melanie,Barbie and Stella,you're gonna kill the boobie fairy.Even after I get mine where I want them,there isn't anything better on beautiful women like yourselves than a "Nice Rack".Sorry couldn't help myself. :eek:.

And always remember:If you pump them they will grow!

Love ya ladies, MATT B :)