lets increase swelling

noogler 24

so every dark cloud has a silver linning..i never swell much..and hence i dont have any swelling to loose ;) i had to take break last month for 4 days..i just took 8 days break..n i didnt loose any growth :-* 4 months down ..have grown 1.5 cm so far..but now aftet 3 months i have STARTED growing..so m hopeful that good days have come..ups n downs are here with noogling..but now i trust that,if i measure bigger or smaller as in( periods) ..whatever..but I AM GROWING..n i ll be curvy soon before summer

James

noogler 24 said:
i swell 1 cm aftr 1 hr n it is 1 cm same after 2 hrs of pumping ..PH PR what ever...so is there any benefit of noogling for 2 hrs instead of 1?.. if the swelling is same in either case..

Well, if it is not bigger, maybe still beneficial. Does the swelling last longer?

noogler 24

thank you 8lemon8
james i really don't think my swelling lasts for longer than few minutes...at least not for hrs ever
but as u said,n i think same..may be it is still beneficial
i m happy that i am growing ❤ now my boobs look like a girl not a 17yrs old boy like they used to look..even if i dont measure huge,m a 32B for 1st time in life..n my boobs look like boobs at least .i hope1 more inch ll give me cleavage too..cant wait to see that day..this pump is the best thing i own..i never knew i could grow breasts

8lemon8

I couldn’t agree more, noogler! Who knew we could grow boobs! I remember first reading about the Brava system and I was excited there was such a thing. I was quickly disappointed when I found out the price and the fact that you have to wear it for so many hours a day. Then I stumbled across the noogleberry. Best thing ever!

noogler 24

happy new year everybody
all of us have bigger breasts than we did last year <3 how ever small or big our growth is..but are we bigger? yes :-*
and i was going through my photo journey of the year of breast growth and i found that..my breasts would swell a lott more than now in summers bcz i used to drink so much more water..it is hard in winters u know..so may be it is time to modify that and drink more water for my bigger breasts..2 glasses before and 1 during each pumping session..this is my new years resolution <3 love you

noogler 24

few weeks back when i pumped hard...and i said i was having dark breasts..it was bruise..i got ring marks..red dots ..and dark breasts ...all that is gone now while i am pumping gentle again..so dark looking breasts is another possible thing that can happen if you pump hard..this message is for new nooglers. :)

noogler 24

i restarted noogling yesterday after 20 days..i was busy with a family wedding..gladly,i lost none of the small growth i won in last 6 months :) so i am ambitious again..just noogled for 3 hrs with 4 glasses of water and 3 trips to toilet..lol..it is hard to drink water in this cold

noogler 24

i wish i wish i wish i had a faster growth rate..7 months amd not even 1 inch :( yes i grew fuller..and not dramatically fuller..but i am still an A cup...

noogler 24

i really just want to be B cup i next 6 months..my goal was C ..but now it seems not possible..even B cup seems like a doubted goal with my speed of growth..

noogler 24

those who pump 7:2 ..how do u manage it for 2 hr session..do u jst keep looking at clock all time..one cant evn watch movie when pumping 7:2 i feel..this is last thing i can try bcz apparently i tried all else methods ..so any guide/ experience please

James

I know you have several threads going and I can't remember if you have discussed your massage routine. I have been reading lately on success stories where ladies have used aloe vera and fenugreek oil. I have generally recommended coconut oil, and sometimes flaxseed oil. Anyhow I do believe massaging in small amounts of these (or maybe better a combination of) at least twice a day, 5 minute massages is a very important part of nbe. What is your current routine?

noogler 24

dear james,i massage before pumping for good 5 min and for few min off and on during pumping ..but i don't do it in morning and evening, i do it just at night once ..i ll try to massage twice now

James

Are you still massaging with volufine? I don't think I spelt that correctly, but anyhow I was thinking you should try something else even though I would normally recommend volufine, because it doesn't seem to have worked for you. I hesitated to include flaxseed oil in my list because Lotus reprimanded me once for recommending it because apparently it clogs your pores. But then again some women have had good success with it. I am suggesting a mixture of coconut oil, fenugreek oil, and Aloe Vera would be worth a try. When noogling you want lots of lubrication to make it slippery, (just plain coconut oil) but for massage all you want is a small quantity that will be completely absorbed during your 5 minute session. At the end of your noogle session you could wipe off or wash off excess oil then do a short massage with the more expensive oil mixture. So yes, massage with oil mixture in morning and night before sleeping and also at other times if convenient like when you get home from work or at the end of a noogle session. Good luck ;)

noogler 24

thank you for kind advice :)
i massaged for volufillime and took PM and grew permanent 4 cm in 6 months
but i tried taking it again next year i.e 2018 and it didn't grow me at all ..now i massage and lubricate with coconut oil,i ll mix aloe vera gel now for massage and lets hope it does me good growth.thank you for your help time and advice :-*